A

Rant: Store Employees That Don't Speak English

Started by Anonymous, October 19, 2013, 02:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "jaysings"
That's true jaysings, they would be unable to pass an interview if they could not speak English.

At the early time I would have got a job if having english communication skill were not compulsory for any positions in Canada.

Unless you work in a Chinese restaurant like I did for five years...I rarely used English.

how old were u when u worked at the chinese restaurant? will it be too late to start learning communication skill from now on?

Anonymous

At the early time I would have got a job if having english communication skill were not compulsory for any positions in Canada.

Unless you work in a Chinese restaurant like I did for five years...I rarely used English.

how old were u when u worked at the chinese restaurant? will it be too late to start learning communication skill from now on?

I was 18 when I started and I worked there for 5 years..

It is never too late to learn something new jaysings.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Shen Li"I broke my turkey baster yesterday, so I go to the Terwillegar Walmart to buy one and have it ready for the next time I cook a buzzard. Busy as hell, had to park along way from the main doors. I go to housewares only one employee, can barely speak English and she doesn't know what a turkey baster is. No other employee around so I go to customer service. Only two people there and the one that can speak English is busy helping someone. I get another FOB idiot with even worse English than the one before and of course has no idea what a baster is. Nobody around that can speak English or Mandarin so I get pissed off storm out, drive to Dollarama and buy one there.

What the fuck are these twits doing working in places where English communication is a necessary part of the job? If you don't understand English, get a fucking factory job and stop wasting the public's time. :x

Oh big deal, you couldn't find your precious giant eye dropper. You become unglued for the silliest reasons.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I broke my turkey baster yesterday, so I go to the Terwillegar Walmart to buy one and have it ready for the next time I cook a buzzard. Busy as hell, had to park along way from the main doors. I go to housewares only one employee, can barely speak English and she doesn't know what a turkey baster is. No other employee around so I go to customer service. Only two people there and the one that can speak English is busy helping someone. I get another FOB idiot with even worse English than the one before and of course has no idea what a baster is. Nobody around that can speak English or Mandarin so I get pissed off storm out, drive to Dollarama and buy one there.

What the fuck are these twits doing working in places where English communication is a necessary part of the job? If you don't understand English, get a fucking factory job and stop wasting the public's time. :x

Oh big deal, you couldn't find your precious giant eye dropper. You become unglued for the silliest reasons.

I don't think Shen Li became "unglued"..

She has a quick temper that even she acknowledges, but I think she probably has forgotten this by now.

Odinson

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

I don't think Shen Li became "unglued"..

She has a quick temper that even she acknowledges, but I think she probably has forgotten this by now.

That temper would have gotten her killed by now... I guess she doesn´t act like a 5 buck whore in public.

Anonymous

^^http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/540/658/5e8.jpg">

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/540/658/5e8.jpg">

[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

Anonymous

That's up to Fash if she pulls the plug or not.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"That's up to Fash if she pulls the plug or not.

:lol:  thumb up

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"That's up to Fash if she pulls the plug or not.

I am not pulling the plug on anything or anyone as things stand now.

Odinson

The fact is that she would have been killed by now and her husband would be soiling one of our springs as we speak.. Corpses piss and shit themselves,

I think the flaying would have made our point.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The fact is that she would have been killed by now and her husband would be soiling one of our springs as we speak.. Corpses piss and shit themselves,

Who or what are you talking about?

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"The fact is that she would have been killed by now and her husband would be soiling one of our springs as we speak.. Corpses piss and shit themselves,

He doesn't really know. I'm convinced that Odie just rambles and shit falls out of his head while he hopes that someone replies.

His profile should read; Lonely man-boy looking for attention.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

He doesn't really know. I'm convinced that Odie just rambles and shit falls out of his head while he hopes that someone replies.

His profile should read; Lonely man-boy looking for attention.

And yours should read "just your typical yankee fat bastard".

Odinson

My point is that she doesn´t speak like that nor have such a bad attitude in public.