The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Cinco de May -The American Holiday

Started by Oak, May 04, 2020, 05:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oak

Quote from: "cc"Neither of which is a holiday here or south of us.

QuoteI didn't know that Filipino dude is from the US. I thought he was Canadian by nationality.

If you are referring to Asia, she is a she who worked her career in Washington (the city)

Whatever...

Anonymous

I celebrate Chinko de Meiyou. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I celebrate Chinko de Meiyou. ac_dance  :yahoo:

:laugh:

Oak

:laugh3:

You're almost the only breath of fresh air here...

Anonymous

That was pretty good.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e6/ca/83/e6ca83b80d19c4fbb0d150e064d3ffbf.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"

What?? We are awesome.

Anonymous

Shen Li can be quite comical.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Shen Li can be quite comical.

She's like a comedy camel.... except she stores it up in her bum cheeks...
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

Quote from: "Herman"

What?? We are awesome.

Some of you are indeed.  Others are not so much.

Anonymous

Come sit on old Herman's lap and drink some swish.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc"Neither of which is a holiday here or south of us.

QuoteI didn't know that Filipino dude is from the US. I thought he was Canadian by nationality.

If you are referring to Asia, she is a she who worked her career in Washington (the city)

Thanks, Seesee. To be precise, it's Washington, District of Columbia.  ac_dance  A lot of us who worked in DC lived in the nearby surrounding communities of Virginia and Maryland. I've lived in DC, Virginia and Maryland for close to four decades. Prior to that, I lived in Chicago, Illinois. :JC_howdy:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"In my entire clan from the Pearl of the Orient Seas, there is no one who is an alcoholic but I see my younger male cousins do like to collect bottles of spirited beverages.

...and drink them...

Filipinos here...the ones under 40, love their barrel wash..  :laugh:

For sure but there are no drunks in my kinship.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"In my entire clan from the Pearl of the Orient Seas, there is no one who is an alcoholic but I see my younger male cousins do like to collect bottles of spirited beverages.

...and drink them...

Mix some Ukrainian in and that will change.

@realAzhyaAryola

...and drink them...

Do you think any of those Filipinas where you live would sit on my lap and drink a thimble or two of barrel wash.

Under 30's...sure... 30+ and they've tamed themselves a fair bit.... over 40....unlikely unless they've previously been married or involved with a pisshead...

That's for those who were born here or came in their youth...

Foreign older ones are all about keeping up on appearances (closet barrel washers...)  :laugh:

Just be sure to check your wallet...

No. I would not bunch them all in one basket. I know many in their late 20s who are very much driven and into their careers and would not sit on the lap of a married man. They are up and coming scientists, virologists (one is working with her peers to study COVID-19 to better understand this virus), doctors, dentists, marine biologists, pastors, lawyers, radiologists, marketing analysts, etcetera. Try not to generalize people especially those who are hard working people who have one common goal and that is to help improve the lives of their families and provide them with better opportunities. That is the plight of the Filipino worker even if it means he/she has to work 3 jobs.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

...and drink them...

Mix some Ukrainian in and that will change.

I observed this growing up in the Philippines. Even if a person could not afford a bottle of alcohol, do you know that he/she only has to go to the men and womenfolk in the countryside and have some of that "Tubâ." It is made from the coconut tree or palm tree. Yet, no one in my kinship did that. There was an overwhelming desire to have clarity of mind at all times.
@realAzhyaAryola