Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:49:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Re: Scouse's whining

Started by Anonymous, May 06, 2020, 05:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Awwww, big fucken woop. You ain't paying for it, nor am I. What do you care if the people who do pay for it are choosing to shit in their sandbox by your benchmarks?

Anonymous

Scouse was banned for posting genocide..

He needs to get over his sore rear end and forget about this place because he will never post here again..

Besides, he needs a psychiatrist, not forums.

Anonymous

In Scouse's simplistic way of thinking, he assumes he is getting under Fash's thick hide. It does not take much to amuse small minds.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Scouse was banned for posting genocide..

He needs to get over his sore rear end and forget about this place because he will never post here again..

Besides, he needs a psychiatrist, not forums.

I don't really care what you banned him for. Your site, your rules. Any reason... including "I just felt like it"... is valid and as a consequence, irrelevant.

You told me once (a year or so ago now) that I hadn't been banned, right after I'd seen three or four screens telling me "this IP has been banned". No sense in my arguing about what I saw, your answer was pretty emphatic and I knew myself I hadn't broken any of your rules so I just kept changing IPs until the ban messages stopped appearing. Which they eventually did. Non-problem solved.

People place far too much unwarranted importance on how they feel their content ought to be treated without ponying up anything concrete (say, payment) to sweeten the deal. That goes as much for registered accounts as the unregistered ones. You're paying for the canvas, you're at ultimate liberty to do as you please with it and it is incumbent on the rest of us here to decide if we wish to use it as per the owner's spec.

Ironically that includes claiming victoriously that we got the board owner frigging herself in a panel pounding frenzy. Personally I couldn't be fucked with the argument myself, but it certainly seems to contain some mileage yet for the bears of little brain, so meh.

Anonymous

I don't know who you are, but I have seen Scouse advocate genocide, get warned and do it again. He got himself banned. He needs to get over this place. He needs a woman, a life, and probably a shrink like Fash said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I don't know who you are, but I have seen Scouse advocate genocide, get warned and do it again. He got himself banned. He needs to get over this place. He needs a woman, a life, and probably a shrink like Fash said.

First, it doesn't matter who I am. Second, it doesn't matter why Scouse was banned. I believe I covered that in my previous post. Third, do you really honestly believe someone like Scouse is going to do anything in particular on your or indeed anyone's say-so? He shows up, acts out, a few people react, was-rinse-repeat. It's been happening like that for years.

I'd be more worried about your assertion that he needs to find a woman quite honestly. I don't believe you've thought this through enough to consider the ramifications of your advice. I mean what if he figures out what that thing between her legs is for and starts reproducing? More Scouses?

Be careful what you wish for.

ac_biggrin

Odinson

Scouse!

We dont say "kill".

We will just "evacuate" certain groups.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Guest"
First, it doesn't matter who I am.

But it does, because you need the attention.

cc

Funny.

1."Thinks he's tolling riling up others" .. is always trolled and riled.

2. "Doesn't want to be here" .. is always here

Truly is as off the beam as most everyone everywhere says

Comeback ad hom clue for slugs - she's a jooOOoo  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Funny.

1."Thinks he's tolling riling up others" .. is always trolled and riled.

2. "Doesn't want to be here" .. is always here

Truly is as off the beam as most everyone everywhere says

Comeback ad hom clue for slugs - she's a jooOOoo  :wink:

Scouse can't stay away from the place he doesn't want to be at. That oldtimer has thin skin skin even by middle aged nazi teenager standards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Guest"
First, it doesn't matter who I am.

But it does, because you need the attention.

Do I? Strange, I was under the impression I got more than my fair share. Regardless, good common sense and worthwhile advice can be recognised independently of an identity if the arguments stand on their own merit. Any bible thumping priest will tell you as much, it helps keep the seats in their confessional boxes warm.

Unlike a preist, my advice comes to you with no threat of buggering altar boys in the off hours. Be grateful for small mercies.

realgrimm

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BronzeSoreCreature-size_restricted.gif">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview