Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Just passing by...

Started by Bricktop, May 06, 2020, 08:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"Tonight I'm going to skip my usual Manischewitz and sit back with a good scotch while reminiscing  about good times with him

Think I will too CC  :laugh:   ac_drinks

Perhaps thats what happened last night, I had a sip of Scotch for a change, ol' Brick prolly smelled it and popped out of the woodwork  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Thank you, ma'am.

I did say I would drop by from time to time.

We are relatively unscathed here in South Australia, and so we've not suffered the same impositions as other States or countries. No lock downs. No restrictions. Everyone is being sensible and reasonable under the circumstances.

Of course, our holiday to the UK was postponed. We will have to wait until next year now.

We also have a new addition to the tribe...a new grandson. Life does go on. That's 5 now!!!

That's too bad about your trip to Scotland being cancelled..

I was able to get my trip to Taiwan in before it became a global pandemic.....I had a wonderful time.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

We are relatively unscathed here in South Australia, and so we've not suffered the same impositions as other States or countries. No lock downs. No restrictions. Everyone is being sensible and reasonable under the circumstances.

Of course, our holiday to the UK was postponed. We will have to wait until next year now.

We also have a new addition to the tribe...a new grandson. Life does go on. That's 5 now!!!

I was able to get my trip to Taiwan in before it became a global pandemic.....I had a wonderful time.

Same here. Glad the trip to Polynesia took place before all this madness.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Greetings, bricktop. Let us all have a slice of this, have a seat and tell us how you are. Blurt just might stop by too. You two have a bromance, we know.  :laugh3:

https://images.notquitenigella.com/images/australia-pavlova/__australia-shaped-pavlova-8.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

We were both so close and so fortunate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

We were both so close and so fortunate.

Anonymous

Welcome back BT. Glad all is well. Ignore Fash's social distancing rules and stay a while.

Bricktop

Thanks for the love, amigos. Glad to hear you're all still alive and well!!!!

Zetsu

Really am glad to see you drop by Bricktop, hope thing are going well on your end...  you might not realize it but you've been gravely missed, and I'm not exaggerating one bit as usual.
Permanently off his rocker

cc

The scotch I just had in his honor was enjoyed
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I was going to send him some barrel wash, but I didn't want to see it get lonely on that long trip down under. I drank it for it's own good.

Bricktop

Well, thanks a bunch you bastard. I was looking forward to that swish.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Zetsu"Really am glad to see you drop by Bricktop, hope thing are going well on your end...  you might not realize it but you've been gravely missed, and I'm not exaggerating one bit as usual.

You're too kind Zetsu.

Bricktop

I did do some photography at a recent airshow. Those who love military aircraft old and new might enjoy it.

">

cc

Very Nice.

I saw some neat air stuff earlier today on TV over London for 75th anniversary of the end of World War II in Europe, otherwise known as Victory in Europe (VE) Day

The Red Arrows, officially known as the Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team, fly over London

https://dynaimage.cdn.cnn.com/cnn/w_1600/https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200508105657-11-ve-day-0508-uk.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell