Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Now that Canada's covid deaths exceed China is Trudeau to blame

Started by Anonymous, May 09, 2020, 04:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"We had to give all the Canadians of Convenience plenty of time to get back home, don't ya know!

Montreal is the worst hit city in Canada. It can be traced to Iranians coming in after Trump banned travel from that country.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Mel"We had to give all the Canadians of Convenience plenty of time to get back home, don't ya know!

Montreal is the worst hit city in Canada. It can be traced to Iranians coming in after Trump banned travel from that country.

This was me. Logged out again.

Blurt

No, the hot spots are in the seniors care homes.

The hospice situation is just appaling in Quebec, even at the best of times.

Lots, and I mean LOTS, of senior abuse going in those park 'n' die paradises.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"No, the hot spots are in the seniors care homes.

The hospice situation is just appaling in Quebec, even at the best of times.

Lots, and I mean LOTS, of senior abuse going in those park 'n' die paradises.

I was not talking about the current hot spots.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Oh.

They should not have waited until the corrupt, incompetent head of WHO declared a global pandemic before they locked down seniors care centres.

Anonymous

Thanks, brother. Looks like I got out just in time.  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"They should not have waited until the corrupt, incompetent head of WHO declared a global pandemic before they locked down seniors care centres.

Not an easy call to make though, in the case of care homes.  I am very well versed with these homes...

It's tough to make the call that family cannot visit, and in fact it's actually a difficult thing to enforce, since under normal circumstances family does actually have the right to enter and visit with Grandma, and perhaps rightfully so.

I'll be honest:  People go to these places to die.  How soon that comes, is often a guess, but them dying there isn't.  I have spent hundreds of hours in various complex care facilities, and real death will become a very real fact of life, very fast.

Different facilities also employ different types of employees:  Some facilities only employ Flips, while other facilities mainly employ Whites.  The problem with the former, is that they typically always live 10 to a 2-bedroom apartment...  They do this because they don't view Canada as a 'home,' but moreso as an income generating machine for their families back home.  Essentially they are Temporary Foreign Workers, that just happen to live and work here full time.  One gets sick, all 10 of them get sick, instantly.

Another problem is that due to some jobs being part-time, they'll work in multiple facilities.  An easy way to spread shit from way to another.

That said, my Ex worked in complex care, and I had never been so sick, so often, then when I was with her.  Since she worked in publicly funded, flu shot was required, but still...  She was always passing around something to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Thanks, brother. Looks like I got out just in time.  ac_dance

Next time you will remain in Asia.   acc_angry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Guest"Thanks, brother. Looks like I got out just in time.  ac_dance

Next time you will remain in Asia.   acc_angry

Is that a threat?  ac_dance

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Guest"Is that a threat?  ac_dance

Yes.  And a promise also!

Cool. I haven't been anywhere in Asia yet, I've heard it said they are terrible drivers over there.

Quote from: "Mel"Next time you will remain in Asia.   acc_angry

I'll be fine, as long as I remember to pack some extra shoelaces. You know, so I can blindfold all the cruddy drivers.

Anonymous

Say, will my travel itinerary of Asia include Mongolia? I'd kinda like to skip that leg of the trip if possible, I've seen enough Mongoloids at Sperging Gomerz to last me a lifetime!  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

They are terrible drivers no matter where they are...  You see, their brains are typically high IQ, but other things come into play also when operating a motor vehicle:  Spatial (muscle) motor control is lacking in the Asian brain simply via genetics, and this is why all the very best drivers are White.  Vision also comes into play also, but it is actually secondary.

While an Asian can be trained to perfect certain motor controls, such as operating a calculator really fast without looking at it, what the Asian brain lacks is the ability to quickly adapt to new scenarios!

Driving requires the ability to quickly adapt to always changing new 'scenarios,' which every possible scenario simply cannot be taught!

Whites handle random scenarios better.  Asians don't handle random scenarios very well at all.

Anonymous

It's called creativity. You get that when you are in the habit of keeping your eyes wide open.

My eyes are famously round and I am very creative. When I am disappeared off to Asia, they will be pleased to see me because I am not black. Win.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview