Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

What a Tough Guy

Started by Anonymous, May 06, 2020, 03:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Herman"Some young tough guy walks up to a young Oriental gal and punches her in the face. Why don't these guys attack young fit Oriental guys. They go after seniors and women.

Watch the video.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6906523/woman-attacked-vancouver-assault/">https://globalnews.ca/news/6906523/woma ... r-assault/">https://globalnews.ca/news/6906523/woman-attacked-vancouver-assault/

Dude looks like an Antifa leftist to me

A violent thug is a violent thug, they're all the same.

Yes.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"Well our former Prime Minister thinks Trump is highly intelligent...

He has shown me though he's dumber than dirt. Maybe he is better at tax avoidance.

I know one thing, he's still got a crush on Miss Australia... And there was something else revealed about Trump recently but I have to go find it though.

The media portrays Trump as a stupid, corrupt dictator and Trudeau as a wise, transparent, liberty defender. Assume the media is incapable of being unbiased.

It's ironic that Trudeau gets a free pass for his handling of the coronavirus considering that Trump banned international travel, set up task forces, quarantined, sourced mass PPE six weeks before Justine did. Who does the media say bungled the response to COVID? Trump, not Justine. :crazy:

All leaders don't know what they're doing. This whole scary experience is new to them and us.

What is really fucking dumb is people turning this into a political problem... duh  :sdfjh(2):
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"Well our former Prime Minister thinks Trump is highly intelligent...

He has shown me though he's dumber than dirt. Maybe he is better at tax avoidance.

I know one thing, he's still got a crush on Miss Australia... And there was something else revealed about Trump recently but I have to go find it though.

The media portrays Trump as a stupid, corrupt dictator and Trudeau as a wise, transparent, liberty defender. Assume the media is incapable of being unbiased.

The media are criminals with too much say.

Trump is correct calling it FAKE NEWS. The media are definitely guilty of FAKE NEWS..... many many times.

However, Trump is a fucking moron. He has said some very amusing quotes that will live forever but he is still a buffoon like your PM... two bloody idiots in arms. They are not separate.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Trump is Mensa compared to Trudeau. The difference is that Trudeau only takes questions from docile media who receive taxpayer funding while the US media thrives on misquoting Trump.

Joe Biden doesn't know what day it is. But, watch how the sleazy US media will put on kids gloves if he becomes president. And, unfortunately he probably will become president.

Anonymous

The media will be out of a job if Biden becomes prez, they will be screaming for Trump in 2024 so they can sell more clickbait.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"Trump is Mensa compared to Trudeau. The difference is that Trudeau only takes questions from docile media who receive taxpayer funding while the US media thrives on misquoting Trump.

Joe Biden doesn't know what day it is. But, watch how the sleazy US media will put on kids gloves if he becomes president. And, unfortunately he probably will become president.

The USA is devoid of a charismatic leader to be sure.

Unless you have another alternative?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"The media will be out of a job if Biden becomes prez, they will be screaming for Trump in 2024 so they can sell more clickbait.

Trump is good at trolling.

We should get him to post at SG.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

He might offer them the same job Herman did.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview