News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10356
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:49:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Is MMP hosting a wake, funeral, life celebration???

Started by Oak, May 15, 2020, 07:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"That's the forum that wanted to merge with us correct?

That's the one.

Oak

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Guest"Poor murdock, if only she could've got over the crush she had on herself

She is a fucking narcisssist.

Yes. The dangerous kind if you ask me.

I would never reveal anything to a snake like her.

Exactly, she has this grand delusion that she's emotionally intelligent while actually have little to no intelligence whatsoever.

She has an unhealthy interest in poster's personal lives. That creeps me out.

Yeah, that's creepy whomever it comes from.  There are some people that thrive on that creepy shit.

Oh, I know and I think we both know who the main culprits are.

There are more than you think.  How many people have passed pictures around?  They get PI from even creepier people that have kept this shit for years.

Do you keep pictures or screenshots, or what have you, of things of other posters for years and years?   I think that's creepy.

I think you're creepy.

And very very weird.

Considering the source, I find that comforting.

Oak

Quote from: "Guest"Poor murdock, if only she could've got over the crush she had on herself

She is a fucking narcisssist.

Yes. The dangerous kind if you ask me.

I would never reveal anything to a snake like her.

Exactly, she has this grand delusion that she's emotionally intelligent while actually have little to no intelligence whatsoever.

She has an unhealthy interest in poster's personal lives. That creeps me out.

Yeah, that's creepy whomever it comes from.  There are some people that thrive on that creepy shit.

Oh, I know and I think we both know who the main culprits are.

There are more than you think.  How many people have passed pictures around?  They get PI from even creepier people that have kept this shit for years.

Do you keep pictures or screenshots, or what have you, of things of other posters for years and years?   I think that's creepy.

I think you're creepy.

And very very weird.

Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"Were you a member of Third Rail and BH? I heard they harboured quite a few people who engaged in that kind of creepy shit.

There is nothing more fun than getting someone's real picture and chopping them in silly pictures...

PI merchant ^^

Fucking weirdo creep. So glad that I wasn't interested in having a FB friendship with you. Denied and rejected!

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"Were you a member of Third Rail and BH? I heard they harboured quite a few people who engaged in that kind of creepy shit.

There is nothing more fun than getting someone's real picture and chopping them in silly pictures...

PI merchant ^^

Fucking weirdo creep. So glad that I wasn't interested in having a FB friendship with you. Denied and rejected!

It was fun when I got your picture but I knew very well it's like 25 years or more old.

I bet you've grown lumpier since then Pocahontas... :wink:

Send me a later version. :thumbup:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

btw members, I did not request a facebook connection with Oak...

NO ONE is allowed on my private FB...No one.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oak

PI merchant ^^

It was fun when I got your picture but I knew very well it's like 25 years or more old.

No bitch, I'm not your grandma.  That was 10 years ago.

Why don't you take a picture, right this minute, with today's paper and post it.  Just do it, you greasy old fuck.

caskur

PI merchant ^^

Why don't you take a picture, right this minute, with today's paper and post it.  Just do it, you greasy old fuck.

I demand to have your latest picture...

cough up!~
- Andy Warhol

Oak

PI merchant ^^

I demand to have your latest picture...

cough up!~

Comin' rite up massah

Anonymous

Murdy's finally has some traffic in it's final few weeks--bots. And Seamoron is talking to them. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=363637 time=1590537902 user_id=1689
Murdy's finally has some traffic in it's final few weeks--bots. And Seamoron is talking to them. :laugh3:

He likes em because they're the only posters on these forums that don't call him stupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=363637 time=1590537902 user_id=1689

I heard MMP is down to it's final month.

Anonymous

It looks like Murdock's forum really is a morgue now.

http://www.flametruth.com/forums/filedata/fetch?id=4805&d=1593931018">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=370157 time=1594092165 user_id=56
It looks like Murdock's forum really is a morgue now.

http://www.flametruth.com/forums/filedata/fetch?id=4805&d=1593931018">

The last time I looked at that dump it was all spambots and Seamoron. It was dead then, but they still hadn't pulled the plug on it.

cc

A place for moron alone with bots to keep him going ... not a bad idea
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview