Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Caskur: How Can So Much Stupid Be Packed Into One Person

Started by Anonymous, May 18, 2020, 08:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Shen Li should be out helping the frontline workers because she isn't afraid to catch Sars 2.

Donating her free time would help the economy. She should earn her stimulus package.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

cc

I stand by what I said ..
QuoteFrom seeing this thread, the main site is heading for the sewer

Keep this crap up and it'll fast be just another of "those other" sewer sites

I have been getting a bad feeling of where we are heading
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: "cc"I stand by what I said ..

I have a bad feeling of where we are heading

">

cc

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "cc"I stand by what I said ..

I have a bad feeling of where we are heading

">

Another way to phrase it

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc"From seeing this thread, the main site is heading for the sewer  

Keep this crap up and it'll fast be  just another of  "those other" sewer sites

True enough. However, the shit that fat imbecile caskur posts is Seamoron level stupid.

BTW, good suggestion SB. India's GDP/capita is about $2000/annum. In Australia it's $57K. I'm sure many Aussies would be willing to buy that retarded cow a one way ticket if it wanted to move to another developed nation like India.

You should shout loud and hard your right-whingers rhetoric from a computer on mainland China...

watch who comes knocking on your door...

tell them there how to manage the virus.

:laugh3:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Shen Li should be out helping the frontline workers because she isn't afraid to catch Sars 2.

Donating her free time would help the economy. She should earn her stimulus package.

Shen Li has a career and two little boys which is why she often takes breaks from here..

If you're retired and have no dependents, call your local hospital and ask them if they need volunteers..

cc, yes, this is a Rejected quality thread.

deadskinmask

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

True enough. However, the shit that fat imbecile caskur posts is Seamoron level stupid.

BTW, good suggestion SB. India's GDP/capita is about $2000/annum. In Australia it's $57K. I'm sure many Aussies would be willing to buy that retarded cow a one way ticket if it wanted to move to another developed nation like India.

You should shout loud and hard your right-whingers rhetoric from a computer on mainland China...

Yes, we should all be listening to some uneducated, paranoid, selfish fat tub of shit who wants to wreck everybody else's life so the whale won't get a cough for a week while posting retardation and wolfing down Tam Tam's.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"Shen Li should be out helping the frontline workers because she isn't afraid to catch Sars 2.

Shen Li has a career and two little boys which is why she often takes breaks from here..

If you're retired and have no dependents, call your local hospital and ask them if they need volunteers..

cc, yes, this is a Rejected quality thread.

We're already volunteering to serve 3 people over 70 and 80.

No need to volunteer in any homes or hospitals here,... we don't have them packed to the brim with critical patients.
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: "cc"the main site is heading for the sewer

happy now? lol....

">

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"

Yes, we should all be listening to some uneducated, paranoid, selfish fat tub of shit who wants to wreck everybody else's life so the whale won't get a cough for a week while posting retardation and wolfing down Tam Tam's.

We won't get sick here... no flus, no sars 2, no rhinovirus... we social distance and wash our hands.

we like soap down under.
- Andy Warhol

cc

Oak

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview