Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Bums are shitting in storefronts and parks downtown

Started by Anonymous, May 26, 2020, 01:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=364788 time=1591324719
Some altering of posts I see to protect the chosen few.

Such cowardice.

They can't help themselves here it seems.  At least the head Chink has finally stopped spending her time trying to convince the board that I'm behind all the Guest postings.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=364795 time=1591328488
Quote from: Guest post_id=364788 time=1591324719
Some altering of posts I see to protect the chosen few.

Such cowardice.

They can't help themselves here it seems.  At least the head Chink has finally stopped spending her time trying to convince the board that I'm behind all the Guest postings.

None of her shenanigan's seem very "Christian" do they?

cc

I'm here quite a bit lately. Never heard of it.

It's just yer usual  & typical  little girl whining  ... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AKA ... melshit

like as though a dozen years or so of it wasn't enough
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=364798 time=1591333029 user_id=88
I'm here quite a bit lately. Never heard of it.

It's just yer usual  & typical  little girl whining  ... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AKA ... melshit

like as though a dozen years or so of it wasn't enough

Mel is upset his little girlfriend Scouse got himself. Aint he a weak little nazi.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=364806 time=1591341871 user_id=1689
Mel is upset his little girlfriend Scouse got himself. Aint he a weak little nazi.

Maybe you should stop being a fucking faggot like the rest of the clowns here are.  I don't even know what Guests are posting here, since I don't have access to a Mod panel.  I don't know who has been banned, what has been edited, nor for the reasoning behind it.

You fags are literally a broken fucking record that think you're somehow amusing, but sadly fail to make the grade.  But I guess as long as Momma Chink comes around and gives you a pat on the head once in a while...

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=364799 time=1591339017Now they are banning IPs

Of course they are.  They (both Admin/Mods and regulars here also) don't have the mentality to make a Guest subforum actually work properly.  It's just a matter of time before I'm banned also.  Remember, this place is nothing more, and has never been anything more, than Memebee 2.0.  Cut from the same cloth.

I come for a bit of fun and entertainment (which is almost non-existent here also), but take my more serious postings elsewhere where I can actually have a legit convo with people.  That's not really possible here with the current environment.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=364817 time=1591344369 user_id=1689
Scouse is a faggot and and a crybaby.

That ain't my fucking problem if you feel that way.  He has never gone out of his way to disrespect me in any way, so I feel no need to jump on the bandwagon.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=364819 time=1591344990
Quote from: Herman post_id=364817 time=1591344369 user_id=1689
Scouse is a faggot and and a crybaby.

That ain't my fucking problem if you feel that way.  He has never gone out of his way to disrespect me in any way, so I feel no need to jump on the bandwagon.

You and Scouse should get a goddamned room already. Make sure it's supplied with dozens of boxes of Kleenex.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=364821 time=1591345441 user_id=1689
You and Scouse should get a goddamned room already. Make sure it's supplied with dozens of boxes of Kleenex.

^^^  Again, a perfect example of the people that inhabit this place.  Just because I don't jump on the bandwagon with the rest of you clowns?  Whether or not I agree with Scouse is inconsequential.  He has always been a respectful poster with me, and as such I refuse to pretend I'm back in high school like some of you clowns do, forming e-cliques and shit.  It's fucking laughable to do this, but not surprising to me.

Anonymous

You two mental case faggots would make a cute couple in the LGBTQ community. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=364797 time=1591330168
None of her shenanigan's seem very "Christian" do they?

Even Munday called her out years ago...  Many Christians are just Christian on Sunday morning, the one day that absolves them for being assholes for the previous six days.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=364825 time=1591346470 user_id=1689
You two mental case faggots would make a cute couple in the LGBTQ community. ac_toofunny

I don't even know what to say anymore...  Other than this sub is pretty much flaming out into nothing.  Predictable.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview