Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

A

I'd like to bid you adieu...

Started by Anonymous, May 30, 2020, 02:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=364167 time=1590937738 user_id=193
Quote from: Mel post_id=364151 time=1590911819
Quote from: Cronus post_id=364062 time=1590835885 user_id=1583
If you use slurs in your topic titles they get archived, regardless of content, when I see them. Always have and always will. Stay or go, your choice.

Of course it's my choice, as it is yours to dart the subject.  However, you were also referenced by the Admin as having knowledge that Guest posts here are nothing more than myself quoting and talking to myself.

Do you have access to a full privilege Mod panel?  Do you know how to use one?  Would you like me to run you through the steps of that panel, and how to use it if you don't know how?

Look man...  I don't give a fuck what/who you delete, or what/who you allow to stay.  It's your place, and you can do what you want.  Just don't ever lie.

Do I think you have made all the posts everyone says you have? No...Have you made some guest posts, regardless of the reason? Yes...Do I care one way or another? No...Some regs like to play here as guests. Some more than others. Then you have those that have issues with us that love to stir things up. It's fairly easy for anyone to post in a way that suggests another author and I attribute some of it to that, especially if it stirs things up. I have never been good at telling who a guest may be (see my care statement above). I just moderate the content. If someone is trying to pin a post on you that you didn't make, well, this is the Rejected sub where things like that are supposed to, and going to, happen. And now, because of this thread, those that love to play as guests are going to have a field day with your ass. So yeah I guess your ass should be bleeding. Go get that shit fixed man.

What's the point of Mel getting fixed? He will only shove some beer bottle up his rectum and rip it open again. Maybe if he took the cap off before he did it, eh?

Let's exam the reality of Mel...Shall we?

1. Mel hates women. He resents their existence and their rights as full an equal partners in a relationship.

2. Mel has a fascination with transvestites and transgendered individuals. He would like nothing more than to raid Blurts closet and fashion a hammock out of Blurt's lingerie collection.

3. Mel whines like a little bitch.

4. Mel needs validation in everything he does and says.

5. Mel needs to be the center of attention in any situation or issue he engages in.

6. Mel needs to project the idea that he is an authority on EVERYTHING.

7. Mel has a chronically damaged asshole. ac_wot

8. Mel is a paranoid racist.

9. Mel drinks to forget his emotional trauma.

10. Mel feels the obsessive need to project an unusually high opinion of himself.. i.e. no one can do anything as good as Mel.

This all points to a highly insecure, misogynistic, bigoted white male with repressed homosexual or transgendered tendencies. No doubt his motive for moving out to a rual area is so that he can cruise the gay community in Vancouver, bring a rump wrangler home, and have his latest porthole pirate encounter away from prying eyes. Its only a matter of time before he contracts HIV or worse. Have mercy on Mel, he is totally fucked up.

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=364099 time=1590870809 user_id=164
Just shut up and post.  I dont have time to be here everyday but I like reading the posts.  I spent the night at guys house last night...I just got home...Mel, you should do the same, only a woman...get some R&R...today is a brand new day!   :6:

Did you get any?

Or did you just play twister all night..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Old Professor" post_id=364179 time=1590942336
Quote from: Mel post_id=364151 time=1590911819
Quote from: Cronus post_id=364062 time=1590835885 user_id=1583
If you use slurs in your topic titles they get archived, regardless of content, when I see them. Always have and always will. Stay or go, your choice.

Of course it's my choice, as it is yours to dart the subject.  However, you were also referenced by the Admin as having knowledge that Guest posts here are nothing more than myself quoting and talking to myself.

Do you have access to a full privilege Mod panel?  Do you know how to use one?  Would you like me to run you through the steps of that panel, and how to use it if you don't know how?

Look man...  I don't give a fuck what/who you delete, or what/who you allow to stay.  It's your place, and you can do what you want.  Just don't ever lie.

Do I think you have made all the posts everyone says you have? No...Have you made some guest posts, regardless of the reason? Yes...Do I care one way or another? No...Some regs like to play here as guests. Some more than others. Then you have those that have issues with us that love to stir things up. It's fairly easy for anyone to post in a way that suggests another author and I attribute some of it to that, especially if it stirs things up. I have never been good at telling who a guest may be (see my care statement above). I just moderate the content. If someone is trying to pin a post on you that you didn't make, well, this is the Rejected sub where things like that are supposed to, and going to, happen. And now, because of this thread, those that love to play as guests are going to have a field day with your ass. So yeah I guess your ass should be bleeding. Go get that shit fixed man.

What's the point of Mel getting fixed? He will only shove some beer bottle up his rectum and rip it open again. Maybe if he took the cap off before he did it, eh?

1. Mel hates women. He resents their existence and their rights as full an equal partners in a relationship.

2. Mel has a fascination with transvestites and transgendered individuals. He would like nothing more than to raid Blurts closet and fashion a hammock out of Blurt's lingerie collection.

5. Mel needs to be the center of attention in any situation or issue he engages in.

10. Mel feels the obsessive need to project an unusually high opinion of himself.. i.e. no one can do anything as good as Mel.

This all points to a highly insecure, misogynistic, bigoted white male with repressed homosexual or transgendered tendencies. No doubt his motive for moving out to a rual area is so that he can cruise the gay community in Vancouver, bring a rump wrangler home, and have his latest porthole pirate encounter away from prying eyes. Its only a matter of time before he contracts HIV or worse. Have mercy on Mel, he is totally fucked up.

Mel is a total fucking mess.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=364219 time=1590956753 user_id=136
Just shut up and post.  I dont have time to be here everyday but I like reading the posts.  I spent the night at guys house last night...I just got home...Mel, you should do the same, only a woman...get some R&R...today is a brand new day!   :6:

Did you get any?

She likes playing naked twister

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=364219 time=1590956753 user_id=136

Did you get any?

Yes, she got some. And she shined my shitter too.

Anonymous

Something interesting I discovered this weekend is that in a pinch silicon based motorcycle axle grease can make a good anal lubricant for your older gay man.

cc

Quote from: "Old Professor" post_id=364179 time=1590942336

Yabut, other than that, he's not too bad
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Kiebers Kiebers Kiebers...  You've now lost the last bit of respect I had for you, but I'm not surprised you would travel this route, since you are a good little soldier for your Gook Masters here.

1:  Thank you for at least acknowledging that you don't think I'm behind the majority of Guest posts here.  I mean, you wouldn't want to flat out state that the IP logs would prove that I'm not, right?  

2:  Your Gook master does have those IP logs also, Kiebers.  And here is my real issue...

3:  She is spending all her time claiming I am behind these posts.

4:  She is the Admin, claiming this.

5:  I don't give a fuck what the regulars post, or what they think.

6:  The Gook Admin here, and you by association, are fucking liars.

7:  I run forums, and moderate forums also.  You do NOT have to explain to me how this works.

8:  I would never even entertain the thought, as a Moderator or an Admin, to lie to my board.  The regular posters are held to a certain standard...  The Admins are held higher.  I would not dream of publicly posting as a Mod/Admin to simply spread lies, which is what that Gook did, and you are doing also.

9:  Keep bowing to your Yellow Masters, you fucking cuck.

Anonymous

The minds here are simple, so I'll clarify what I'm trying to state:

Say some kiddie prawn ended up on my forum.  Now as the Admin, say I issued an official statement that the content in question was posted by you, or from him, or from whoever.

You would expect me, as an Admin, to not claim that you posted that if you didn't, right?  But if I did state that you posted that, as fact, the regulars would tend to believe what an Admin posts.

Catch my fucking drift here?

Anonymous

So to sum it up, it has nothing to do with regular posters.  You know the style of forums that I like, and I'm not phased by much.

It's when bullies in a position of power attempt to spread lies, like the head Gook here did.  Mimi did this.  Evs did this. And now you are doing this also, but not to quite the same extent however, so I will give credit for that.

I know what I fucking post, and it disturbs me when an Admin publicly states that I've posted shit that I haven't.

Anonymous

You were quick to try to draw me back here once things went Guest, even unbanning one of my handles, and sticky a thread just for me without myself even wanting that...  Do you think I'm a fucking idiot though?

You might, but no.  I know the game well.

I want another sticky up there now, this time stating that you lied.  Seven day sticky is good.  Admit that you lied to the forum, in that sticky, and I might hang around as a productive member.

I'll post at 4chan until then.

Anonymous

I know that won't happen though, so fuck this shit.  You want your pets here that you can control.  And those that you cannot control are viewed as a threat.

Anonymous

Jesus Christ! Now you have my anus pouring blood. What's your home mailing address. I'm going to send you my shorts so you can see for yourself.

Anonymous

Toss up a sticky finally admitting that you and your fucking Gook Masters like to lie!  Be truthful for once!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview