Started by Thiel, May 30, 2020, 03:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=364915 time=1591399951 user_id=114
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=364909 time=1591399294 user_id=3254
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=364900 time=1591397323 user_id=114
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=364891 time=1591395584 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=364887 time=1591395246 user_id=88
QuoteSo now this forum has resorted to bumping threads for posters that aren't even barely around anymore?   :laugh:

Quote from: Mel post_id=364885 time=1591394667Right on cue!

Paranoia is not pretty to watch   :sad:

That said, if you think this place is not your cuppa you know where the door is

My guess is you'd rather stay in your mode and cry like a little girl

His anger is fulled by alcohol and it has nothing to do with Seoul or I or you either.

Again, I blame the CERB. He is now a full time liquor pig.

Drinking all the time......so sad.

He can drink himself to death tomorrow if that's what he wants. I do not like being forced to pay for it.

We shouldn't have to pay for anybody's addictions.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=365141 time=1591555167 user_id=3254
We shouldn't have to pay for anybody's addictions.

Nor should we pay for anchor babies from Taiwan/China, like you!

You work?  You work for a government entity that does nothing but employ minorities and females!   :laugh:

MY tax dollars, you useless fucking Chink!  Your yellow ass would be working the till at Wal Mart if it wasn't for the 'liberal' spending of MY fucking money, Gook!  And creating special "government" jobs to employ your useless Chink ass!

Go fuck yourself right back to China, Chink.  Your kind are not needed here.  We did just fine before we flooded you Yellow fucks in.

Anonymous

Fash is paying for your beer you lazy slob. You could show a little gratitude instead of whining like some lazy Compton welfare negro.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=365266 time=1591612554 user_id=2015
Fash is paying for your beer you lazy slob. You could show a little gratitude instead of whining like some lazy Compton welfare negro.

I'm paying for my own beer, you fucking faggot.  I dropped $2,000 alone to the local trades in the last couple of weeks, to fix some shit up here.

You're a fucking faggot, Cock Jockey!  A White man wannabe is all you are.  A fucking clown...

Anonymous

Mel has a false sense of entitlement.

Anonymous

Trudeau is the enabler.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=364918 time=1591401052
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=364915 time=1591399951 user_id=114
He can drink himself to death tomorrow if that's what he wants. I do not like being forced to pay for it.

What I spend my money on is my fucking business.  It should be of no concern to anyone here on what I decide to spend my money on.  I don't give a fuck what others spend their money on, so if I want to buy a case of beer for tonight, that's my fucking business.

Hold on son. How you spend OUR money is our business. If you are buying alcohol with it, you should repay us with interest.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=365326 time=1591660464 user_id=2021
Hold on son. How you spend OUR money is our business. If you are buying alcohol with it, you should repay us with interest.

CERB money is spent in the community employing local trades, services and whatnot.  I spend my own money on beer.  You seem to be under the impression that CERB is my only source of available funds.  It is not, as I have savings also.

I qualify for CERB, and was also told to stay home by the current government.  If you have any issues with this, you should take it up with your member of parliament.  I don't make the rules...

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=365352 time=1591695802
Quote from: Velvet post_id=365326 time=1591660464 user_id=2021

CERB money is spent in the community employing local trades, services and whatnot.  I spend my own money on beer.  You seem to be under the impression that CERB is my only source of available funds.  It is not, as I have savings also.

I qualify for CERB, and was also told to stay home by the current government.  If you have any issues with this, you should take it up with your member of parliament.  I don't make the rules...

All of your posts have been recorded and will be used against you in a court of law after we have charged you with fraud Steve.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Inspector Clouseau" post_id=365370 time=1591718563
All of your posts have been recorded and will be used against you in a court of law after we have charged you with fraud Steve.

Any statements my client may have made prior to his arrest and without counsel present cannot be brought against him in the court of law!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Steve's Attorney, QC" post_id=365538 time=1591779819
Quote from: "Inspector Clouseau" post_id=365370 time=1591718563

Any statements my client may have made prior to his arrest and without counsel present cannot be brought against him in the court of law!

That's not true..

Any information he volunteers is admissible in courts of law.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=365542 time=1591794043 user_id=3254
That's not true..

Objection, your honour!  That's what you'll hear when the Crown prosecutor thinks he can just introduce any and all evidence willy-nilly against my client!  It's called 'Hearsay evidence,' and is generally not admissible in the court of law.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Steve's Attorney, QC" post_id=365619 time=1591833819
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=365542 time=1591794043 user_id=3254
That's not true..

Objection, your honour!  That's what you'll hear when the Crown prosecutor thinks he can just introduce any and all evidence willy-nilly against my client!  It's called 'Hearsay evidence,' and is generally not admissible in the court of law.

It's not third party, Mel admitted he is committing fraud.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=365625 time=1591834469 user_id=3254
It's not third party, Mel admitted he is committing fraud.

My client stated no such thing.  My client is entitled to CERB to the best of his knowledge, and he must be considered innocent until proven guilty in the court of law!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview