The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

WTF??? .. Now It's "We Want NO Law & Order" & Now it gets worse

Started by cc, June 06, 2020, 09:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Truckers Fear For Their Safety After Efforts To Defund The Police

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/03/jkc-trucking-mike-kucharski-defund-police-safety/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=2LNxpvlRGAGNzHqWps3Fh5DGwWt6.C89r55YKLJf">https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/03/jkc- ... 89r55YKLJf">https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/03/jkc-trucking-mike-kucharski-defund-police-safety/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=2LNxpvlRGAGNzHqWps3Fh5DGwWt6.C89r55YKLJf

A Chicago-based trucking company fears for the safety of their truck drivers as cities across the country call to defund the police.

JKC Trucking, which serves several fortune 500 companies, will avoid doing business in cities that defund the police due to safety concerns, co-owner and Vice President Mike Kucharski told the Daily Caller.

"The only place that's technically completely defunded the police is Minnesota, and so far we're staying clear," Kucharski said. "We're staying clear just for the protection of the drivers."

"When a truck driver is on the road by himself ... his real support is the police," Kucharski said. "And if you defund the police, they're not gonna have nobody to rely on anymore."

Transportation incidents accounted for the highest number of workplace-related deaths in 2018, and driver/sales workers and truck drivers had the highest number of workplace-related fatalities compared to any other occupation, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. One of the factors that make truck driving even more dangerous is that a lot of drivers make deliveries early in the morning when it's still dark, Kucharski said.

Kucharski is concerned that if someone tried to hurt one of his drivers or steal their truck, the driver would have nobody to call.

"What are we supposed to do when we're in trouble?" he asked. "I mean... somebody wants to hijack the truck? Somebody beats up a driver? You know, hurts my driver? We're not going to be able to help them, and we're not going to be able to provide the backup for them to be safe."

Kucharski said that his drivers have expressed concerns about their safety, some even refusing to go to areas that are experiencing heightened unrest. "I don't want to put a driver in harm's way," he said. "Our number one priority is to keep our drivers safe."

Odinson

Prepare for a new wave of riots when the George Floyd case cops walk free..

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=374157 time=1596618480 user_id=136

">

American media is so dishonest.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=374051 time=1596587346 user_id=1689
Truckers Fear For Their Safety After Efforts To Defund The Police

Rightly so.

Without police there is no order and things get dangerous
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Well, this one didn't work out too well

I wonder how the Antifa motorcycle  owner explained this to his insurance company?  ac_smile

">

There is "some" justice

Anonymous

">

I don't know how Derek Chauvin can be convicted of premeditated murder if the jury sees this video.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=374239 time=1596686008 user_id=56

">

I don't know how Derek Chauvin can be convicted of premeditated murder if the jury sees this video.

There are conflicting autopsies that say he caused George Floyd's death and that he didn't.

Anonymous

https://postmediatorontosun.files.wordpress.com/2020/08/varvel-aug7.jpg-e1596746056171.jpg?quality=100&strip=all&w=564">

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=374521 time=1596819336 user_id=88
Yup. That's what it is all about

I assume both groups have the same people funding them.

cc

I suspect some support both .. but not all would. They have very different root agendas

Both have violence in their programs, but Antifa is commie rooted and more dangerous. It cares nothing for black agenda and is merely using it for cover to display it's own brand of violent anarchy in action

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=374551 time=1596831172 user_id=88
I suspect some support both .. but not all would. They have very different root agendas

Both have violence in their programs, but Antifa is commie rooted and more dangerous. It cares nothing for black agenda and is merely using it for cover to display it's own brand of violent anarchy in action

I read that BLM has white commies among it's founders too. When I say commies, what I mean is a privileged ruling class and a poor governed class with no rights.

cc

I understand what you mean.

What I'm saying is the antifa  on the street as well are literally USSR / CCP style commie ..  but backed by wealthy people, yes

It's objective is to intimidate and disrupt society into a position where they can rule via anarchy

Anonymous

That lying sack of shit Juan Williams blames federal troops for the violence in the city. Federal troops are there because the mayor did nothing to stop arsonists and vandals.