The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

WTF??? .. Now It's "We Want NO Law & Order" & Now it gets worse

Started by cc, June 06, 2020, 09:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=376464 time=1597861579 user_id=88
Absolutely. I'd be incensed ... Actually, it all (not just Portland)  is anger making even from where I reside

Worse, the main networks are crickets on it all .. like it doesn't exist ... Meanwhile country is going down the tubes

Urban anarchy started because of George Floyd's death..

We know now, the original video didn't tell the whole story, yet the rioting continues.

cc

It was not even about that the night it started

That merely provided the spark / excuse to riot and destroy society ... then like a snowball it gathered speed and mass feeding on  pent up hate ... the hate created  by academia of all levels and a fed by a press that is similarly indoctrinated
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=376474 time=1597863926 user_id=88
It was not even about that the night it started

That merely provided the spark / excuse to riot and destroy society ... then like a snowball it gathered speed and mass feeding on  pent up hate ... the hate created  by academia of all levels and a fed by a press that is similarly indoctrinated

I know anarchists were looking for any excuse, but I thought the riots in Democratic controlled cities started after the release of the George Floyd video.

cc

They did in fact. I was merely saying that it's not about that night or video .. it's about so many ready for an excuse to destroy .. the video merely being a trigger / excuse

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=376508 time=1597882777 user_id=88
They did in fact. I was merely saying that it's not about that night or video .. it's about so many ready for an excuse to destroy .. the video merely being a trigger / excuse

Oh, I see what you mean cc....it seems we're saying the same thing.

ac_smile

cc

cc

War Zone in Seattle, cops cam view

A total of 6 officers were injured in Sunday's riot. One officer was hospitalized and has since been released, but has not returned to duty. B

odycam & open source video from the evening show the types of explosives used to injure officers during the riot

">

Gaon

The Russian Rock It

cc

Yes. It is war ... and the networks and Dems do not ... no, will not address it

the elephant in the room

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=376769 time=1597988673 user_id=88

the elephant in the room

Do you think it will end when Joe Biden is president?

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=376773 time=1597989534 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=376769 time=1597988673 user_id=88

the elephant in the room

Do you think it will end when Joe Biden is president?

I do expect it will get worse because that party is the one soft on crime and coming as close as it gets to supporting the violence + being for  and cutting enforcement

A slow motion and even "approved" bomb building strength

I have seen nothing in it as being against the current Admin ... it's against society as a whole ... anarchy in the full definition of the word

It may well get T reelected

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=376774 time=1597989685 user_id=88
I do think it will get worse because that party is the one soft on crime and coming as close as it gets to supporting the violence .. and cutting enforcement

A slow motion and even "approved" bomb building strength

I have seen nothing being against the current Admin ... it's against society as a whole ... anarchy

I think it will get worse if Donald Trump is reelected......I don't think Donald Trump will be reelected though.

cc

Again, we hear "nothing from them about the Admin" or the election .. .. it's against society   .. their cause is only anarchy

It will get worse so long as it is allowed to regardless of the admin they do not even mention

It will get worse no matter who is elected so long as Cities do not stop them

I have watched it closely and see little to nothing in it about T  .. their focus is on society as a whole .. the fruit of decades of academia propagandizing the masses  .. the fruit nurtured for so  long is ripe now

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=376777 time=1597990172 user_id=88
Again, we hear "nothing from them about the Admin" or the election .. .. it's against society   .. their cause is only anarchy

It will get worse so long as it is allowed to regardless of the admin they do not even mention

It will get worse no matter who is elected so long as Cities do not stop them

I have watched it closely and see little to nothing in it about T  .. their focus is on society as a whole .. the fruit of decades of academia propagandizing the masses  .. the fruit nurtured for so  long is ripe now

I know they give the appearance of being non partisan, but I find that difficult to accept.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.