The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

WTF??? .. Now It's "We Want NO Law & Order" & Now it gets worse

Started by cc, June 06, 2020, 09:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=422232 time=1633280323 user_id=88
https://server2.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snftxacvuig/sqrs/p2/portland/2021/09/portland-firefighters-to-get-bulletproof-vests-as-risks-increase.html">Portland Firefighters To Get Bulletproof Vests As Risks Increase

The decision was spurred by a "changing landscape" and more calls that increase the possibility of firefighters being involved with aggressive patients and bystanders, according to Portland Fire & Rescue spokesperson Terry Foster.

[BS. They're justifiably afraid of #BLM and Antifa]

Perhaps Portland's mayor and city council is coming to it's senses.

Anonymous

A Los Angeles official said that efforts to clear out a city park of homeless camps are being complicated by the MS-13 gang, which considers the park their territory.

Officials are closing MacArthur Park in hopes of driving out the homeless and renovating the 35-acre recreation area, but the vicious criminal gang is getting in the way of their outreach to homeless people, according to a report by the Los Angeles Times.

The gang regularly terrorizes residents near the park and has targeted transgender people and other LGBTQ members for threats and intimidation.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=422472 time=1633445340 user_id=114
A Los Angeles official said that efforts to clear out a city park of homeless camps are being complicated by the MS-13 gang, which considers the park their territory.

Officials are closing MacArthur Park in hopes of driving out the homeless and renovating the 35-acre recreation area, but the vicious criminal gang is getting in the way of their outreach to homeless people, according to a report by the Los Angeles Times.

The gang regularly terrorizes residents near the park and has targeted transgender people and other LGBTQ members for threats and intimidation.

That presents a conundrum for members and voter of one American political party.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422476 time=1633446182 user_id=3254
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=422472 time=1633445340 user_id=114

That presents a conundrum for members and voter of one American political party.

:laugh:

LGBTQ  vs. illegal gangsters? What's a progtard to do, ac_toofunny

Anonymous

I will bet my last loonie that if a BLM/Antifa crowd massed outside his house, the same police that John Oliver mocks will be the first call he makes.

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

Antifa vs civil liberties.

Antifa targeted a vaccine mandate protest in Boston Common on Sunday. The situation turned violent as members of the far-left militant group clashed with protesters against vaccine and mask mandates.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=426484 time=1636368518 user_id=114

Antifa targeted a vaccine mandate protest in Boston Common on Sunday. The situation turned violent as members of the far-left militant group clashed with protesters against vaccine and mask mandates.

I am in favour of vaccine mandates. But, I don't want prog fascist thugs enforcing it.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=426501 time=1636381988 user_id=2015

I am in favour of vaccine mandates. But, I don't want prog fascist thugs enforcing it.

Agree with both parts of that.

The root cause of the thugs is of course irresponsible prog cities allowing / encouraging their very existence

They never should have been allowed onto the runway let alone to become airborne

Note: They do not and have never existed in "real" cities where city councils live in the "real" world
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=426504 time=1636390113 user_id=88
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=426501 time=1636381988 user_id=2015

Agree with both parts of that.

The root cause of the thugs is of course irresponsible prog cities allowing / encouraging their very existence

They never should have been allowed onto the runway let alone to become airborne

Note: They do not and have never existed in "real" cities where city councils live in the "real" world

I read that Portland mayor Ted Wheeler has had a slight change of heart.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=426514 time=1636399868 user_id=3254
I read that Portland mayor Ted Wheeler has had a slight change of heart.

Yes. "Reality" can kick one with airy-fairy ideas in the butt ... hard

cc

https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/11/black-lives-matter-activist-bloodshed-new-york-anti-crime-units-hawk-newsome/">Black Lives Matter Vows 'Bloodshed' If NYC Brings Back Anti-Crime Units

Prominent leaders of a Black Lives Matter group in New York City promised violence if Mayor-elect Eric Adams brought back the city's anti-crime units.

"If he thinks that they're going to go back to the old ways of policing, then we are going to take to the streets again," Hawk Newsome, who co-founded Black Lives Matter of Greater New York, told the New York Daily News.

"[size=120]There will be riots, there will be fire and there will be bloodshed [/size]because we believe in defending our people," Newsome promised.

"We will shut the city down. We will shut down City Hall, and we will give him hell and make it a nightmare," Chivona Newsome, Hawk Newsome's sister and a co-founder of Black Lives Matter of Greater New York City, told the Daily News

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=426848 time=1636669067 user_id=88
https://server2.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/saowxnqnbzsw/p2/2021/11/11/black-lives-matter-activist-bloodshed-new-york-anti-crime-units-hawk-newsome/">Black Lives Matter Vows 'Bloodshed' If NYC Brings Back Anti-Crime Units

Prominent leaders of a Black Lives Matter group in New York City promised violence if Mayor-elect Eric Adams brought back the city's anti-crime units.

"If he thinks that they're going to go back to the old ways of policing, then we are going to take to the streets again," Hawk Newsome, who co-founded Black Lives Matter of Greater New York, told the New York Daily News.

"[size=120]There will be riots, there will be fire and there will be bloodshed [/size]because we believe in defending our people," Newsome promised.

"We will shut the city down. We will shut down City Hall, and we will give him hell and make it a nightmare," Chivona Newsome, Hawk Newsome's sister and a co-founder of Black Lives Matter of Greater New York City, told the Daily News

BLM doesn't like anti-crime units?

Are they pro crime?

cc

Seems so. They certainly have committed and supported street crime including great destruction of downtown small businesses .. including some black businesses

So much for the hogwash they & networks put out that it was only antifa doing harm (which of course we all knew all along)

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=426871 time=1636675567 user_id=88
Seems so. They certainly have committed and supported street crime including great destruction of downtown small businesses .. including some black businesses

So much for the hogwash they & networks put out that it was only antifa doing harm (which of course we all knew all along)

Follow the money trail. I am certain you will find the same woke money is bankrolling both of them.

Bricktop

From their website.

"Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives.

We are expansive. We are a collective of liberators who believe in an inclusive and spacious movement. We also believe that in order to win and bring as many people with us along the way, we must move beyond the narrow nationalism that is all too prevalent in Black communities. We must ensure we are building a movement that brings all of us to the front.

We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.

We are working for a world where Black lives are no longer systematically targeted for demise.

We affirm our humanity, our contributions to this society, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression.

The call for Black lives to matter is a rallying cry for ALL Black lives striving for liberation."

Karl Marx could not have written their mission statement better. In fact they probably cut and paste the manifesto from one of the other radical organisations and changed it to "BLM". At the risk of repetitive dogma, BLM, radical feminism, Antifa, climate alarmism and LBGTQ activism are merely regiments in the same army.

BLM are trying to justify violence by claiming a moral imperative, just like all the others.

It's WAR, baby. And you're all invited.