Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Amazon packages...

Started by Berry Sweet, June 08, 2020, 07:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

..I'm getting amazon packages at my door step and they aren't mine. I googled the address on it and oddly, my address pops up..so weird.

This woman lives in an area across town and I can't be bothered dealing with taking the pkgs to the post office...I have own life to live. 

So what do I do? Do I keep the pkgs? Do I chuck them out? What do you think?

I googled, and got this answer:

"Can you keep packages wrongly delivered to your house? The answer is yes and no, according to Citizens Advice. Items that firms send to you, but you didn't actually order are called "unsolicited goods". ... You have no obligation to send them back to the company or to pay for them."

Anonymous

Vancouver

Some Amazon packages are delivered by Amazon and not the post office. Maybe drive by and throw the package at her door. If you hand deliver the package to her door someone can accuse you of being the thief for doing a good well.

">
Time is malleable

Berry Sweet

I thought I posted this on the main page? Ugh..

Thx ^^ for the heads up..that is something to consider...

Honestly, I actually drove to this womans address with her packages (cause I thought I'd be kind and give these woman her packages..you know, like support one another..) so anyway, I knock on her door (nice place too) and she looks at me up and down, cuts me off while im talking and tells me to just leave the package on the step and starts to close the door...so I'm all like..."wait, wait lady! Im NOT from amazon, but I wanted to let you know I live on the other side of town and your packages are coming to my door step, I thought id bring them to you and let you know so you can check in with amazon and tell them, your packages are getting delivered to the wrong address..."

She's just standing there holding her stupid cat like she could give a shit. I dont even know if she listened me or not? Obviously not, cause the packages keep coming to my place.

After watching that video (ive seen other shits like that too) im not being nice anymore.

Anonymous

I got an amazon package like that once, but since I usually get them I thought it was mine and opened it and then proceeded to use the enclosed sex toy. I later re checked the box and noticed it was addressed to someone else so I called amazon and told then what happened and they said I could keep the sex toy and they would send a new one to the person the package was intended for.

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365329 time=1591663597 user_id=164

Honestly, I actually drove to this womans address with her packages (cause I thought I'd be kind and give these woman her packages..you know, like support one another..) so anyway, I knock on her door (nice place too) and she looks at me up and down, cuts me off while im talking and tells me to just leave the package on the step and starts to close the door...so I'm all like..."wait, wait lady! Im NOT from amazon, but I wanted to let you know I live on the other side of town and your packages are coming to my door step, I thought id bring them to you and let you know so you can check in with amazon and tell them, your packages are getting delivered to the wrong address..."

She's just standing there holding her stupid cat like she could give a shit. I dont even know if she listened me or not? Obviously not, cause the packages keep coming to my place.

After watching that video (ive seen other shits like that too) im not being nice anymore.

Write not known at this address and urinate on the carton, then ninja drop it on her porch?

She'll get the picture...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I would drop the packages off at the correct address, ring the doorbell and leave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365322 time=1591659174 user_id=164
..I'm getting amazon packages at my door step and they aren't mine. I googled the address on it and oddly, my address pops up..so weird.

This woman lives in an area across town and I can't be bothered dealing with taking the pkgs to the post office...I have own life to live. 

"Can you keep packages wrongly delivered to your house? The answer is yes and no, according to Citizens Advice. Items that firms send to you, but you didn't actually order are called "unsolicited goods". ... You have no obligation to send them back to the company or to pay for them."

Do you know what was in the packages?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365329 time=1591663597 user_id=164

Seriously that really blows, I'm just sad that people like her can still exist.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365322 time=1591659174 user_id=164

Open them up, and if you like it, keep it. If not, into the garbage they go.

Berry Sweet

I'm not going back to her place again Fash, and yes Zetsu, its sad that people like her still exist, they always will.

No, I don't know what's in the packages...but I'm gonna take Hermans advice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365468 time=1591756386 user_id=164
I'm not going back to her place again Fash, and yes Zetsu, its sad that people like her still exist, they always will.

No, I don't know what's in the packages...but I'm gonna take Hermans advice.

I see Berry.