The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Antifa Seizes Seattle PD, Sets Up Large 'Autonomous Zone' - Pampered clueless children playacting revolution

Started by cc, June 09, 2020, 10:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Maybe that is the approach us citizens should take, when our politicians pander to the mob, and not us law abiding citizens, we should take it to their front door.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=369557 time=1593789761 user_id=2221
Maybe that is the approach us citizens should take, when our politicians pander to the mob, and not us law abiding citizens, we should take it to their front door.

I don't think mobs will do that anymore.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=369566 time=1593792894 user_id=3254

Remember in January, the gun rights rally? I think the number was 22,000 people attended, right at the doorstep of the capitol. It was peaceful, all had guns, folks even picked up trash. One arrest was made.... someone wearing a mask because they wouldnt remove it  lol, go figure. Well what happened, our governor passed the laws anyway.

How many protesters are there now? Destroying property, attacking officers and such? Couple hundred or so by day, then it gets unruly at night especially, with possibly a couple thousand. And this is the crowd THEY are pandering to!!!

Makes no sense. We need that 20,000 crowd back! And chase these fuckers off and then hoot and holler on the Governor and Mayor's door step!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=369566 time=1593792894 user_id=3254

Leave liberals with power alone. They will shut them down.