News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Pro and con discussion regarding fast food wages....

Started by Obvious Li, October 28, 2013, 09:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

^^What the fuck is this back and forth about anyway? Sum up, both of you.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^What the fuck is this back and forth about anyway? Sum up, both of you.

It's been summed up pages ago. Romero is just being pointless as usual.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Who is being hateful here now? Looks like you believe that ALL Muslims condone Islamic fundimentalism.

You really are a shithead, aren't you?  :lol:

I've never said anything like that.

I didn't say anything remotely close to "all Muslims condone Islamic fundamentalism". Everyone knows I would have never said that.

Renee claims I did, but she can't quite seem to find the post for some strange reason. I wonder why?

Renee is lying to you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^^What the fuck is this back and forth about anyway? Sum up, both of you.

It's been summed up pages ago. Romero is just being pointless as usual.

Okie doks, I am too lazy to look for it.

Romero

Click on my handle, "Search user's posts", and enter "muslims islamic fundamentalism", or any applicable keywords. It'll only take a few moments.

I'd easily find it for myself, but it doesn't exist. Renee is lying.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Who is being hateful here now? Looks like you believe that ALL Muslims condone Islamic fundimentalism.

I didn't say anything remotely close to "all Muslims condone Islamic fundamentalism". Everyone knows I would have never said that.

Renee claims I did, but she can't quite seem to find the post for some strange reason. I wonder why?

Renee is lying to you.

I'm not arguing that because that's not what I said. You are confused again, dim-bulb.

I said you don't consider someone a Muslim unless they follow Islams hateful ideology.

Quote from: "Shen Li"They don't follow Islam at all. As I already wrote they are secular and like a good drink, a good joke(including ones about Mo) and a good shagging. All things that hateful ideology says are naughty. Hell, those sinners even eat bacon. :lol:

If they don't follow Islam then they wouldn't be Muslim. That's like saying a Christian doesn't follow Christianity.

Quote from: "Shen Li"It is a hateful murderous ideology and my secular Muslim friends agree. Just go back and look at all those verses that COMMAND infidels like you and I be killed. It's at least as inhuman as Nazism.

Your Muslim friends agree that they follow a hateful murderous ideology? I find that hard to believe.

What you said here in effect is that you do not believe that one can be Muslim and still criticize Islam for its hateful barbarity. In other words in order to be a Muslim you must condone Islam's hate. I believe Shen read it the same way I did. It's not my problem if that's not what you meant to say. If you can't express yourself accuratly so that everyone can understand you then just STFU.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Romero

^Where am I saying all Muslims condone Islamic fundamentalism? It's not there.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"^Where am I saying all Muslims condone Islamic fundamentalism? It's not there.

You really are dumber than dirt.  :lol:

Oh and BTW, I guess you missed where I said "LOOKS LIKE YOU BELIEVE". Do you understand what that means? Obviously you don't because you are quite incapable of expressing your actual intent. All you have done is run in circles like the stupid emotionally driven liberal minded usefull idiot that you are.  :lol:

Romero

Insult all you want but you have been lying. The quotes you've posted don't have me saying anything like "all Muslims condone Islamic fundamentalism".

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Oh and BTW, I guess you missed where I said "LOOKS LIKE YOU BELIEVE".

Look at how she's trying to get out of this. All this time she claims I said something but now it "looks like".

So, I never said it.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Insult all you want but you have been lying. The quotes you've posted don't have me saying anything like "all Muslims condone Islamic fundamentalism".

Don't take them as insults, they are more like constructive criticism.

It's interesting that you need everything spelled out for you in a literal way the same way as the Islamo-fundies. Hanging your ridiculous argument point on literal wording is something crazy religious nuts do. I've proven my end of this and there are at least 2 other witnesses to back me up. All you got is your idiotic need for exact and literal wording in the way that only you want it to be presented.

I guess you are also unfamiliar with the concept of how the same meaning can be presented in two or three or more different ways and still mean the same thing.

You are truly dumber than dirt and that's not an insult, it's the unadulterated truth.

Romero

Quote from: "Romero"I never said that.
Quote from: "Renee"Uhm yeah, you did.

You're just too butt fucking stupid to realize it. :lol:
Quote from: "Romero"You're lying yet again. I've never said anything like that.
Quote from: "Renee"No you are lying. Everyone here saw what you wrote.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Oh and BTW, I guess you missed where I said "LOOKS LIKE YOU BELIEVE".

Look at how she's trying to get out of this. All this time she claims I said something but now it "looks like".

So, I never said it.

I'm not even remotely trying to get out of anything. We ALL saw what you said. If I'm lying then I guess Shen Li and cc are lying as well. Poor Romero; obviously we are all trying to slander you.  :lol: Grow the fuck up.

Stop weedling and whining like a little weasle. I know that is hard for a creature like you but please do yourself a favor and give some integrity a try. You might actually earn some respect from your fellow posters for once.

BTW. this whole hoorah has reminded me of a past discussion you had quite a while back with another poster (Leopardsocks) on VF where he directed a rhetorical question at you concerning just how much STUPID can one person contain. I'm afraid that in your case we will never really know that answer because by all indications your capacity for stupid seems to be fucking LIMITLESS.

Romero

You're lying. I never said anything like all Muslims condone Islamic fundamentalism. I would never say or imply such a thing.

You are trying to get out of it. First you claimed I said something I didn't say, then you said it was your "interpretation", then you said it "looked like" I said it, and now you're back to I said it.

Where's the post? I wonder why nobody can find it?

I never said it. You're lying.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"You're lying. I never said anything like all Muslims condone Islamic fundamentalism. I would never say or imply such a thing.

You are trying to get out of it. First you claimed I said something I didn't say, then you said it was your "interpretation", then you said it "looked like" I said it, and now you're back to I said it.

Where's the post? I wonder why nobody can find it?

I never said it. You're lying.

I know what you wrote and the meaning was clear to me and everyone else; nuff said.

Talk about trying to get out of something, sheeesh; you take the cake. :lol:

BTW, I see you still don't know what "interpretation" means. Too stupid to click on the links I provided previously or are you just being your usual dishonest self?