Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Are Only White People Racist?

Started by Anonymous, June 14, 2020, 10:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=372072 time=1595256157 user_id=156
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=372068 time=1595254930 user_id=73
I wish all Republicans/Conservatives will grow balls and fight hard. I hope we defeat Biden in November.

Amen....we have to fight hard.

The media with their lies are going full bore tell everyone that Biden is in the lead....don't believe it. Its nothing but the liberal media practicing their form of voter suppression.

We are also going to have to be vigilant with stopping the democrat voter fraud that takes place in every election. Already there have been several indictments for demorat voter fraud in several different states. Just wait until the ballot harvesting is in full swing. In this next presidential election, more than any election in history, the dems will find uncounted ballots hidden away in closets, under beds and in car trunks in record numbers all over this nation.

Every single Republican must vote in November. Even if you dislike Trump...the alternative is infinitely worse.

The Democratic Party is now one of the most corrupt, most authoritarian major political parties in the G7. If they win control of all three federal branches in November, the American dream is dead.

I'm super cynical about politics now. I'm just pointing out that the Trump jobs boom will never happen again. However, celebutards will have access to cheap illegal labour to water their lawns when regular Californians must conserve water.

@realAzhyaAryola

I wish all Republicans/Conservatives will grow balls and fight hard. I hope we defeat Biden in November.

The media with their lies are going full bore tell everyone that Biden is in the lead....don't believe it. Its nothing but the liberal media practicing their form of voter suppression.

We are also going to have to be vigilant with stopping the democrat voter fraud that takes place in every election. Already there have been several indictments for demorat voter fraud in several different states. Just wait until the ballot harvesting is in full swing. In this next presidential election, more than any election in history, the dems will find uncounted ballots hidden away in closets, under beds and in car trunks in record numbers all over this nation.

Every single Republican must vote in November. Even if you dislike Trump...the alternative is infinitely worse.

[size=200]Renee!!!![/size] OMG! I am so thrilled that you are back! Welcome back, gurl! I love seeing another AMERICAN WOMAN here and a Republican too! Woohooo!

:3cheerleader:  :hapydancsmil:  :23tfup5:

We are fighting to exist.  ac_crying
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=372304 time=1595426523 user_id=73

:JC_howdy: Yes this is a fight for the survival of every conservative in the country. If conservatives do not realize this by now then we are doomed...The democrats must be crushed once and for all. They must be stomped on 10x worse than the 1994 kicking they received. It is long past due.

Unfortunately even if we win in November it will not be over. The sociopolitical unrest will ramp up beyond anything we have seen so far. My fear is that the only way liberals will stop their nonsense is if we force them down in a hail of bullets.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blazor

Y'all mad yet?

Photo Appears to Show Black Lives Matter Supporters Holding Down and Kneeling on Neck of Crying White Baby

Guy was arrested. The child was with the mother. Custody has been given back to the father, who is PISSED.

https://i.postimg.cc/T2LnPQpz/BLM-knee-on-white-crying-child.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Renee

I've been long past mad for weeks.

That subhuman pig's head needs to be on a spike.

Stock up on ammunition because the shit is about 2 inchs from the fan in this country and we are all going to get splattered.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=372308 time=1595429808 user_id=2221
Y'all mad yet?

Photo Appears to Show Black Lives Matter Supporters Holding Down and Kneeling on Neck of Crying White Baby

Guy was arrested. The child was with the mother. Custody has been given back to the father, who is PISSED.

:shock:

Odinson

Hope he is gonna get the chomo treatment in prison..

Blazor

Quote from: Renee post_id=372311 time=1595430752 user_id=156

Stock up on ammunition because the shit is about 2 inchs from the fan in this country and we are all going to get splattered.

Hell yeah  :thumbup:

Its gonna explode in November.

I've got 40-50 lbs of ammo, Im good  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: Odinson post_id=372319 time=1595433382 user_id=136
Hope he is gonna get the chomo treatment in prison..

The baby's grandma said he gonna get it when he gets out. But I imagine he gonna get it while in the slammer.

Renee

Quote from: Blazor post_id=372348 time=1595448412 user_id=2221

You might be light on ammo...If things go bad, you'll burn through that in an afternoon.

Blazor

Quote from: Renee post_id=372464 time=1595513887 user_id=156
Quote from: Blazor post_id=372348 time=1595448412 user_id=2221

You might be light on ammo...If things go bad, you'll burn through that in an afternoon.

Honestly, you're right. But I still feel as if I have more than most folks.

My home almost got flooded recently, and my son was at home while I was trying to get there from work. I told him grab the ammo and throw it on the bed. He looked, said "you've got a lot of ammo", and I said "grab and throw! Grab and throw!"  :laugh:  Told him ammo shelves in stores are bare right now, and I wasnt about to lose all that I had.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=372308 time=1595429808 user_id=2221
Y'all mad yet?

Cedar Grove High School Interrelated Teacher Brian Papin commented beneath the photo, writing: "Again! Your [sic] doing it wrong! One knee on the center of the back one one [sic] the neck and lean into it until death! You saw the video! Get it right or stop f***ing around!"

Americans have lost their minds and Canadians aren't far behind. I can't wait to get out of this messed up continent.

Anonymous

If a teacher in my son's school made similar despicable comments, their employment would be terminated.

Odinson

White baby is the same thing as a 46 year old meth-headed career criminal.

These teachers say that they need more money..

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=372535 time=1595555306 user_id=3254
If a teacher in my son's school made similar despicable comments, their employment would be terminated.

If it was a teacher in any school my kids were in, he would be terminated beyond his employment.