Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Are Only White People Racist?

Started by Anonymous, June 14, 2020, 10:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=403692 time=1614500516 user_id=136
I hate white people who help POCs...

There are plenty of white people in Eastern-Europe who need helping.

They have kids living in the sewers.

But helping white people and white kids is not cool... Doesnt give you the same virtue points.

You have to help the coloureds, grow a halo over your head and post about it on twitter.

Look at these two leftist vermin who bought a liberal novelty item from China and then returned the virtue signaling item back to the store.

">

I'll have to watch that video later.....it's Sunday morning.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=403703 time=1614517402 user_id=3254

But helping white people and white kids is not cool... Doesnt give you the same virtue points.

You have to help the coloureds, grow a halo over your head and post about it on twitter.

Look at these two leftist vermin who bought a liberal novelty item from China and then returned the virtue signaling item back to the store.

">

Its just about two white virtue signaling youtubers adopting an autistic child from China..

And then returning him because they couldnt handle the autism.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=403705 time=1614517852 user_id=136
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=403703 time=1614517402 user_id=3254

">

Its just about two white virtue signaling youtubers adopting an autistic child from China..

And then returning him because they couldnt handle the autism.

China is really strict now about foreign adoptions..

Most children that China allows to go abroad have special needs.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Herman post_id=403298 time=1614125579 user_id=1689
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403293 time=1614124099 user_id=73
Quote from: Herman post_id=403199 time=1614050449 user_id=1689
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403190 time=1614049202 user_id=73
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=403165 time=1614042860 user_id=3254

I heard parts of Metro Manila can be dangerous.

There will always be crime in metropolitan cities but I will tell you this, all my family and friends in the Philippines LOVE their president. He is cleaning up a lot of mess. Manila has this river and bay that was utterly filthy before and Duterte is cleaning it up stunning everyone by his determination to do so.

Aint there a lot of squatters living in tin and carboard shacks there.

Sounds like you are asking about Manila. I'm not from there. Also, I don't really know. I came to the west as a minor and have lived in the west for 40 years so the Philippines may be my birthplace but I have not been there in so long. I keep up with my current community. That's about it. I only know about the Philippines from what my family and friends tell me and photographs they share with me.

Ya, I meant Manila.

Sorry, man. I am not an authority on a city I have never lived in but just visited multiple times.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Why does being Spanish give you brownie points in America?

They conquered South-America, genocided the locals and enslaved them to work in gold-mines.

It was beautiful though... The conquistadors were horribly outnumbered by the local empires.

And match-lock muskets basically just made a lot of noise... If they worked in a wet climate like South-Americas.

I really doubt they worked even half the time.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=403869 time=1614678971 user_id=136
Why does being Spanish give you brownie points in America?

They conquered South-America, genocided the locals and enslaved them to work in gold-mines.

It was beautiful though... The conquistadors were horribly outnumbered by the local empires.

And match-lock muskets basically just made a lot of noise... If they worked in a wet climate like South-Americas.

I really doubt they worked even half the time.

ac_dunno

cc

https://www.rt.com/usa/516933-john-brennan-embarrassed-white-male/">Former CIA Director John Brennan 'Embarrassed To Be A WHITE MALE'... - And Critics Agree They're Embarrassed He's A White Male Too

John Brennan, the former CIA director and perjurer who's now an MSNBC contributor, apparently found a point on which he and his conservative critics can agree:

Responding to an MSNBC discussion on Monday about Republican claims regarding the January 6 Capitol riot, Brennan said, "I'm increasingly embarrassed to be a white male these days, in light of what I see of my other white males saying."

Both sides are ashamed that he's a white male.

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

We can blame everything on white women...

They raised us to be evil.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=404265 time=1614995857 user_id=136
We can blame everything on white women...

They raised us to be evil.

The States are in full blown anti-white witchhunt.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=403911 time=1614708897 user_id=88
https://www.rt.com/usa/516933-john-brennan-embarrassed-white-male/">Former CIA Director John Brennan 'Embarrassed To Be A WHITE MALE'... - And Critics Agree They're Embarrassed He's A White Male Too

John Brennan, the former CIA director and perjurer who's now an MSNBC contributor, apparently found a point on which he and his conservative critics can agree:

Responding to an MSNBC discussion on Monday about Republican claims regarding the January 6 Capitol riot, Brennan said, "I'm increasingly embarrassed to be a white male these days, in light of what I see of my other white males saying."

Both sides are ashamed that he's a white male.

:roll:

As they should.

cc

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/8-White-Identities-chart.png">

Which are YOU & WHAT are you going to do about it?

Anonymous

In my experience, more whites are in the green categories.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=404445 time=1615167337 user_id=88
https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/8-White-Identities-chart.png">

I'd need a definition of each one.

Renee

I'm in the "White Race Baiters Need to STFU Under Penalty of Death" Zone....

I don't see that category. Probably because you won't find it on the usual white retardometer.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=404508 time=1615218851 user_id=156

I'm in the "White Race Baiters Need to STFU Under Penalty of Death Zone"...

I don't see that category. Probably because you won't find it on the usual white retardometer.

Some chronic cases are just assumed  ac_smile