Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2020, 05:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=369004 time=1593391225 user_id=56
This was in Kelowna.

[media]
">
[/media]

That police officer used force unnecessarily.

Odinson

The officer is pulling her head up by her hair.

Odinson

The student is a nursing student..

But she looks like a dopehead and was ODing in the bathroom..

Another one of those dopeheads who go to the nursing school to get access to the drug cabinet at the hospital.

Anonymous

She has mental health problems..

She claims this was caused by the female RCMP officer.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/06/24/06/29989640-0-image-m-30_1592976315960.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=369004 time=1593391225 user_id=56
This was in Kelowna.

[media]
">
[/media]

There was no need for that.

cc

Saw that - Meant to post it. That was unbelievably bad .. and totally necessary

With so many bad actions we've read and seen lately, I'm thinking we have a worse problem that the US

I know it's a small % but it appears to be  still substantial

They hurt all cops and hurt peoples respect for and cooperation with law enforcement

That one alone deserved main page
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Some are calling for health workers to respond to illness cases, but that won't work without backup - sometimes strength and restraining knowledge is needed (sad but true)

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=369017 time=1593395289 user_id=88
Some are calling for health workers to respond to illness cases, but that won't work without backup - sometimes strength and restraining knowledge is needed (sad but true)

Vince Li is severely mentally ill, but he was still armed with a knife that he used to murder someone..

Mental health workers can't respond to calls like that.

cc

Exactly .. and MANY other cases

Both elements together might be  a wise move ... but from the call, often they would not know that

cc

Cops are trained to restrain without badly hurting the person (up to a point, depending of course on strength and degree of resistance of the person)

The problem is that a few have extremely bad attitudes and appear to like to hurt people

In all countries, better selection methods and also a process for weeding out the chaff  

That dragging down stairs was one of the worse cases of abuse I have ever seen - I'll take bets on his having a record of abuse and he should have been gone long ago .. and not disciplined, and not re-trained  and not shuffled to another city ... just gone!!

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=369021 time=1593396091 user_id=88
Cops are trained to restrain without badly hurting the person (up to a point, depending of course on strength and degree of resistance of the person)

The problem is that a few have extremely bad attitudes and appear to like to hurt people

In all countries, better selection methods and also a process for weeding out the chaff  

That dragging down stairs was one of the worse cases of abuse I have ever seen - I'll take bets on his having a record of abuse and he should have been gone long ago .. and not disciplined, and not re-trained  and not shuffled to another city ... just gone!!

Which police officer do you mean cc?

It was a female officer who abused the Kelowna nursing student.

cc

There a 3 active native cases under investigation in BC right now - and one in  Nunavut where a  chief deliberately knocked over by a moving RCMP SUV  door

I'm not down on cops, on the contrary - The govt needs to deal with a few cruel sobs who are hurting law enforcement

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=369026 time=1593397053 user_id=88
There a 3 active native cases under investigation in BC right now - one was a chief deliberately knocked over by a moving RCMP SUV  door

I thought that one was in Nunavut..

Maybe there's another one like it.

cc

I edited that - there are 3 current in BC and the Nunavut one

cc

There 2 active native cases under investigation in BC right now - and one in  Nunavut where a  chief deliberately knocked over by a moving RCMP SUV  door ..  (a rash all at once)

I'm not down on cops, on the contrary, I love cops and law and order  - The govt needs to deal with a few cruel power tripping sobs who are hurting law enforcement

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview