The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Uncle Ben & Aunt Jemima brands...

Started by Anonymous, June 17, 2020, 06:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=366678 time=1592535109 user_id=88
Quote from: Guest post_id=366666 time=1592511099
Quote from: cc post_id=366659 time=1592507254 user_id=88
Quote from: Mel post_id=366593 time=1592460634
Quote from: cc post_id=366570 time=1592455260 user_id=88
You are so easy to troll .. you fall for every one ..it isn't even fun any more  ac_boring

Fuck off, Kike ....bla bla bla ....bla bla  

See?

Sooooo Easy to troll .. . you fall for every one

Especially guys. Retarded guys in particular. He wants them sucking his limp dick.

Dunno bout "Especially guys"

But this one is the easiest to troll I have ever run across on the web .. HE falls for pretty much every troll

He's desperate for anyone to respond to him.

Odinson

We get shit for not using blacks in advertisement..

We get shit for using blacks in advertisement..

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=366880 time=1592588821 user_id=136
We get shit for not using blacks in advertisement..

We get shit for using blacks in advertisement..

Aint blacks the shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=366677 time=1592534349
Quote from: Guest post_id=366658 time=1592505320
But yet the pavement apes and their idiot white liberal pets are the first to run out and spend their ill gotten money on Nike basketball shoes and other sports paraphernalia which are known to be produced by little sweat shop slaves.

The only difference is that Nike is smart enough not to put a pic of a sweaty, half starved, dink chained to a sewing machine on their brand label...That way they never have to pretend to be "woke" just to ease the emotional pain of the restless natives.

Stand by....soon to come...Brown Band-Aids.

Negros are dumb as shit and liberals are hypocrites; two inescapable facts of our society.

They have had various colours of skin tone band-aids for at least two decades.

Then what are the niggas so upset about? Everytime some dumbass liberal or poor black victim starts screaming about "WHITE PRIVILEGE" they point to the horrible, racist, band-aid, color issue.

Apparently those skin tones aren't dark enough.

Odinson

Uncle Bens is cultural appropriation..

Its a pack of rice..

It should have Shen Lis face on it.

cc

Y'all are missing what's going on

It's mainly rebellion oriented  whites who are driving ALL the things happening of late by a WIDE margin

Simply look at the people in the videos at every incident
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=367076 time=1592683459 user_id=88
Y'all are missing what's going on

It's mainly rebellion oriented  whites who are driving ALL the things happening of late by a WIDE margin

Simply look at the people in the videos at every incident

They want people blaming blacks. Divide and conquer by race.

Anonymous

I should buy a couple bottles/boxes of anything with a Negro on it next time I'm at the store and stash them away.  Might be worth a few bucks in the future...

Anonymous

My local store still had the Negro Auntie & Uncle products for sale!  So now the two Negro-labeled products will stay stashed and unused in my stashing closet forever, because Auntie & Uncle will soon be extinct!   :sad:

https://i.ibb.co/HhzXRwT/IMG-3252.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=367211 time=1592726352
My local store still had the Negro Auntie & Uncle products for sale!  So now the two Negro-labeled products will stay stashed and unused in my stashing closet forever, because Auntie & Uncle will soon be extinct!   :sad:

https://i.ibb.co/HhzXRwT/IMG-3252.jpg">

A great marketing strategy, they'd be crazy not to ride the collectibles gravy train while liberals and other nervous types lose their shit over it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=367212 time=1592726842
A great marketing strategy, they'd be crazy not to ride the collectibles gravy train while liberals and other nervous types lose their shit over it.

I will sell these products back to them for a profit, since I normally consume neither...

Anonymous

I jus loves nigger pictures on ma food. Ciant never have nuff niggers no suh.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=367213 time=1592727102
Quote from: Guest post_id=367212 time=1592726842

I will sell these products back to them for a profit, since I normally consume neither...

Gotta say I've never used Aunt Jemima maple syrup... for anything (though I've heard spreading even amounts over the insides of ones legs was a Thing among the intelligence community of Los Angeles back in the late sixties) and while a fan of Uncle Ben rice, the varieties I preferred were... plain and white.

As a matter of fact, I credit that smiling benevolent gentleman's basmati and jasmine microwavable packs as being instrumental in bringing me back from death's door in early 2017. Nuke for two minutes, mix in a bunch of diced pig hunks and peas, freshly ground cracked black pepper over the top... really works when you're in the process of building your gut flora back up after 18 years of unchecked stomach ulcers.

Kinda sad to see that old icon getting prostituted for political points, but I guess it's easier to suck up to those commie leftist poofter-bastards than vote in a government with enough strength of character to tell them to fuck off with that gaywad PC crap.

Anonymous

I don't buy either product. But, it's a shame an iconic product name is forced to rename due to political expediency.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview