The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The race war is coming...

Started by Anonymous, June 16, 2020, 06:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=366423 time=1592303796
Tonight I watched a couple of random, and unprovoked, attacks against White people.  One was a 13 year old White girl sitting alone on transit.  Attacked by ruffians.  Brutally beaten.

I've also watched vids of Asians being beaten by louts.

I've also watched vids of Spics being hassled by brutes.

It seems that rapscallions serve no purpose in the West.

Am I wrong?

All brutes, irrespective of their skin colour, should be strongarmed into chains and forced to work menial labour in the service of the community. And just so we can torpedo any attempt at BLM trying to paint what I just said as racism, I would strongly recommend those policing the chain gangs should come from as ethnically diverse backgrounds as is possible, inclusing a highly visible representation of afro-canadian brothers who have NOT proved themselves to be brutes.

Anonymous

Anonymous

QuoteLast edited by Dinky Dazza on June 18th, 2020, 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Reason: Edited out an unfortunate set of words

Oh really? "Nigger"... I'm sorry, "Brute" (hawhaw) ....is an unfortunate word?

No no, settle down... I know you didn't do this in a vacuum, I also know you know I'm not being racist in my application of the word, particularly when I've explicitly said "all niggers irrespective of their skin colour".

Some however did not get the memo it seems. So here is a Very Famous Black Person who does get the concept.

">

So you see... right there. Not all blacks are niggers... I can accept that. Is this why the word "nigger" is deemed unfortunate? A person who (like Trump) must be countered at every turn because the prevailing narrative says he must because he is who he is?

That sounds like behaviour of a people whose arguments have failed them so mightily they must resort to spurious and punitive action to salve their owwies. Nigger behaviour, if you will.

But that's okay. I've long understood that not all niggers are black either. See above.

Anonymous

Muh pussoir dribbles maple syrup dahn the insahds of muh laigs, Sambo Ben! I done caught some flies in a pepsican to make me a vahbrayta!

Anonymous

Now that's probably racist. Anyone care to tell me which particular words may or may not have been "unfortunate" in that lot?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Uncle Ben" post_id=367208 time=1592723907
Dinky Dazza is a Nigger.

He is a boong since hes from australia

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=367220 time=1592731319
He is a boong since hes from australia

That's even worse.   :sad:

Anonymous

Know why they call 'em boongs?

(I'll give you a hint... it's everything to do with the noise they make when they bounce off a truck's bullbar)

Anonymous

Australian Niggers are literally the most Niggerish Niggers in existence!   :laugh:

Anonymous

But like all the West, their homegrown Niggers aren't quite enough for them, so they must import even more Niggers from Sudan, Eritrea, or wherever the fuck these extra Niggers are coming from...  I guess they'll fill the Doctor/Engineer shortage that the West is apparently facing now, but can only be cured with refugees from Sudan!   :laugh:

Anonymous

I'm choking off a Mabo into the porcelain woobla barrel as we speak. Better get Herman to send round a team of shitter shiners I reckon, Dinky Dazza knows how pungent my turds get after a decent coffee and I've had five already today.

Anonymous

Stone the Jews, that left the bowl browner than Adolph's lips after an all night Ass to Mouth session with Eva!!!

Better send two teams.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview