Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Edmonton Yanks Anti-Honour Killing Ads

Started by Anonymous, October 30, 2013, 12:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You have no point. I never spoke those words. I usual speak of "islam" .. the most vile entity ever on the face of the earth

I said ... No, .... Stats say that islam the entity has produced the following
Quotehttp://wikiislam.net/wiki/Honor_Related_Violence">Statistics on Honor Related Violence and Killings

worldwide, 91 percent of perpetrators were Muslims.

in Europe, Muslims comprised an even larger majority at 96 percent

Care to dispute it beyond trying to use me as reference in your convoluted ways? No?

From your own link:

QuoteStatistics on honor related violence and honor killing are difficult to obtain and are inaccurate due to the under-reporting of such incidents from victims and family members.

QuoteThe incidence of honor killings is very difficult to determine and estimates vary widely. In most countries data on honor killings is not collected systematically, and many of these killings are reported by the families as suicides and registered as such. Although honor killings are often associated with Asia, especially South Asia and the Middle East, they occur all over the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing#Extent">//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing#Extent

There are no accurate statistics. We only know it's a big problem worldwide.

What a shame you would exploit honour killing victims to incite hatred against others. You do realize that Muslim honour killing victims are Muslim, don't you?

cc

islamics kill islamics like there is no tomorrow. They always have. Look around the world today for today's  examples

Not only do islamics kill islamics like there is no tomorrow ... many kill their own wives and daughters as far understated stats show

"The incidence of honor killings is very difficult to determine " means that many many more islamic family members than known die because most are not reported .... in Europe and around the world.

We have had several cases here in Canada even though few islamics live here ..... that van with 4 family members in it into the Trent Canal was one of vile islam's greatest works
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Our head employee is islamic.

Have you been killed yet?

cc

Not YET, lol ..... you are reduced to  schoolyard level statements  I see

That's it? That's all you got to save violence-teaching murderous  islam?

It's a tough one to save from itself, obviously. I sympathize with your plight

Romero

I hate honour killers. I don't hate Muslims.

cc

you are reduced to BELOW  schoolyard level statements I see

The murderous ideology of islam cannot be saved. You are progressively demonstrating that, more with   every schoolyard level .... now  BELOW  schoolyard level post

Romero

What's wrong with that? I hate honour killers but I don't hate Muslims.

Am I wrong for not hating Muslims?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Not a lot to tell actually. May pm you - Will not let Dumpster Diver(ter) attempt to divert away from the horror of vile islam

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Honor_Related_Violence">Statistics on Honor Related Violence and Killings

worldwide, 91 percent of perpetrators were Muslims.

in Europe, Muslims comprised an even larger majority at 96 percent

Seems its all the ammo he has - and doesn't realize it's not ammo at all  .. and that all he is doing is making me look very tolerant - it's frikn hilarious to watch

Okie dokie cc. I can tell you that I would NOT discriminate against a fundy muzzie. However, it would be impossible for me to be friends with someone who follows a hateful murderous ideology like Islam. We have nominally Muslim friends. You know, the kind that like a good drink, a good joke and a good shagging.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Okie dokie cc. I can tell you that I would NOT discriminate against a fundy muzzie. However, it would be impossible for me to be friends with someone who follows a hateful murderous ideology like Islam. We have nominally Muslim friends. You know, the kind that like a good drink, a good joke and a good shagging.

Whoa. So after all this, you have Muslim friends. I thought it was a "hateful murderous ideology"?

cc

Quote from: "Romero"What's wrong with that? I hate honour killers but I don't hate Muslims.

You are a schoolyard level ass for saying the obvious

Most of us to not hate any general group - WTF are you looking for, a fucking medal?? .... merely for doing what most of us do?

Do yourself a favor - Look up "people" - Then, look up "ideology / entity" - You will find they bear no similarity in meaning

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Romero"What's wrong with that? I hate honour killers but I don't hate Muslims.

You are a schoolyard level ass for saying the obvious

Most of us to not hate any general group - WTF are you looking for, a fucking medal?? .... merely for doing what most of us do?

It would seem that you, Renee and Shen Li have a problem with the fact that I don't hate Muslims. You guys argue with me just for saying Muslims are good people.

cc

None of us does so WTF are you blabbering about

No medal for you for merely being like the rest of us

Do yourself a favor - Look up "people" - Then, look up "ideology" and "entity" - You will find they bear no similarity in meaning

FFS do it. Clue in. You are looking really silly here

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"None of us does so WTF are you blabbering about

Alright, so none of us hate Muslims!

cc

finally he gets the OBVIOUS

I just saved the last few posts and filed them under "Dumpster Diver"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Okie dokie cc. I can tell you that I would NOT discriminate against a fundy muzzie. However, it would be impossible for me to be friends with someone who follows a hateful murderous ideology like Islam. We have nominally Muslim friends. You know, the kind that like a good drink, a good joke and a good shagging.

Whoa. So after all this, you have Muslim friends. I thought it was a "hateful murderous ideology"?

It is a hateful murderous ideology and my secular Muslim friends agree. Just go back and look at all those verses that COMMAND infidels like you and I be killed. It's at least as inhuman as Nazism.