News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Are you giving out to trick or treaters?

Started by Anonymous, October 30, 2013, 10:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Will you give out candy to trick or treaters

Yes
4 (66.7%)
No
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 30, 2013, 10:06:43 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ohh I know... but I don't want to :-(

I don't want to intrude into your family's personal business, but if death threats against your daughter are being made you have to assume they are serious.

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"They tell her "die!' "die!" or say I kill you! I kill you! And throw sticks at her and other kids. I've tried talking to their parents but they don't speak English or they say they're child didn't say or do anything. And then they do it again and again.  Hubby talk to them all the time and has calmed them down quite a bit the past few years, so maybe there's hope.

Don't you just love that? It's always the same indignant bullshit from these half-assed parental types, "not my child".

Stupid bat blind parents have been using that as a mantra for decades and it is getting harder and harder to stomach. A lot of parents today don't want to acknowledge that their precious little snowflake might actually need or deserve a good kick in ass once in a while. It requires too much effort on their part. If there is one thing we do not need in this world it is lazy, disconnected, over indulgent, fools raising kids.

My advice to you is you have a special needs child and she is being threatened or harassed or assaulted, go to the authorities with it. Kids will be kids but that kind of shit is on a whole different level. It needs to be nipped in the bud or it will get worse.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I am giving out Kit Kats and Smarties to the little ones. The Iron Chink has a soft heart when it comes to the little ones.

Anonymous

Sorry kids, I'm going to the bar. Lights out at my place.

cc

Quote from: "Wambo Wongwy"Same old insane crap
Wambo Aways Wong - Wambo Newer Wight
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Darn! I didn't delete it in time. Getting a little tired of the same spam. Here it is:

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"No childs will go to a house where a racist, sinophobic, homophobic, anti semitic, fucked in the head crap n' drool cyberbully spammer like Fashionista lives.

Romero

Also,  :roll: @ Rambo Wong

I guess every day is a little like Halloween for Mr. Wong!

cc

LOL ^

Had I known it would soon be deleted, I would not have quoted it - thanks for the delete

Please delete my quote above - I deleted it on my post to "Same old insane crap "

What's with this critter?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Okay, I'll delete that!

He's gotta have some mental issues. I'm pretty sure he does it to try to make Chinese look bad.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"Okay, I'll delete that!

He's gotta have some mental issues. I'm pretty sure he does it to try to make Chinese look bad.

Chinks look bad all the time. They are worse than nazis.

Romero

Annie

Well got our big bowl of sugar ready and I made a nice scary cd with the freakiest horror sounds I could find. It'll be playing on the cd player outside in the yard. I hope I scare the crap out of someone!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Speaking of the same spam...

Tell me about it. Some people you just know their spam before you read it.

Annie

We've had 10 kids already! Hubby finally came around and is actually giving out candy! He gave sugar packets to the bad kids and the good ones got good candy, which was about 4 kids LoL
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

We only had 11 kiddies. :(  I got heaps of leftover Kit Kats and Smarties. The ones we did get were so cute though. One little guy was dressed up like Gene Simmons of Kiss and his mother was the drummer. I wanted to hug and kiss him he was so cute.