Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Jugdish Betha Is Old Medic

Started by Anonymous, November 15, 2013, 02:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^What the fuck is the matter with you? Don't you ever tire of being a doormat?

We have had numerous white trolls from that forum register here just to look down their long pointed noses at us. People like myself and Zetsu constantly face liberal white racism from intolerant assholes like Vesna. You registered, didn't rock the boat and the two times you spoke your mind you were ridiculed and called names by the likes of EU/Jughead and Vesna. Fuck those two, fuck the sisters(Blurt and Gramps), fuck Gay Bob, fuck em all. They do not like you, you stupid fucking cow. If you go back there, you have no pride in yourself whatsoever.

That's all I got to say. I'm going to bed. :x

*sighs* Shen Li insults beget insults..

You are no better than anyone when you talk like that.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"oh

Sorry Annie, I definitely do not mean you. Yourself, Renee, Berry Sweet are all awesome mainstream people and you guys make this a better place. You have to admit though, people joining just to make fun of us gets old in a hurry. As is the case with Gramps as Chickenfeets and this asshole as Old Medic.

As for Fash, she is the kindest person you will ever meet in your life. That evil, racist, intolerant twat Vesna shows her friendship only goes as far as how much you are willing to comply with her rigid, antiquated Western leftist ideology. I told Fash not to join that forum, but she did anyway. Twice she voices an opinion and out came the usual churlish labelling from Vesna and her handful of yapping loyal eunuch chihuahua's. Some good people there for sure like yourself and a few others, but the extremists are there the most often and drown everything else out. I only go there to stir the pot.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"oh

Sorry Annie, I definitely do not mean you. Yourself, Renee, Berry Sweet are all awesome mainstream people and you guys make this a better place. You have to admit though, people joining just to make fun of us gets old in a hurry. As is the case with Gramps as Chickenfeets and this asshole as Old Medic.

As for Fash, she is the kindest person you will ever meet in your life. That evil, racist, intolerant twat Vesna shows her friendship only goes as far as how much you are willing to comply with her rigid, antiquated Western leftist ideology. I told Fash not to join that forum, but she did anyway. Twice she voices an opinion and out came the usual churlish labelling from Vesna and her handful of yapping loyal eunuch chihuahua's. Some good people there for sure like yourself and a few others, but the extremists are there the most often and drown everything else out. I only go there to stir the pot.

Sieg heil. We zhall take care of the jews together.

Annie

Oh I know you didn't mean me, I'm just appalled at all that childish behavior. It's too bad some people can't treat others the way they would like to be treated.  I used to be quite shocked at reading some of the stuff people post but after a while it kind of un numbs you and I've become tolerable, but after a long time of reading and watching this immature crap carrying out ALL the time, it gets really tiring and lame. :-(
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I know you didn't mean me, I'm just appalled at all that childish behavior. It's too bad some people can't treat others the way they would like to be treated.  I used to be quite shocked at reading some of the stuff people post but after a while it kind of un numbs you and I've become tolerable, but after a long time of reading and watching this immature crap carrying out ALL the time, it gets really tiring and lame. :-(

Annie, I'm not appalled at the childish behavior considering the twat that runs that hole. When I post there from now one, it is strictly to stir the pot. After seeing the abuse Fash recently took, fuck Vesna and her eunuch friends.

Annie

LoL stir the pot, I don't like to "get involved" but I do enjoy watching from time to time  :D  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"LoL stir the pot, I don't like to "get involved" but I do enjoy watching from time to time  :D  :lol:

I am not as nice as you Annie. Watching from the sidelines is not enough for me.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"LoL stir the pot, I don't like to "get involved" but I do enjoy watching from time to time  :D  :lol:

I am not as nice as you Annie. Watching from the sidelines is not enough for me.

lol

cc

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hRf2aZfY8nk/TFCpg_0ReoI/AAAAAAAAAow/MG6q2nkleqU/s1600/retro-woman-stirring_~vl0006b029.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell