Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why is...

Started by keeper, November 01, 2013, 02:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"I get really angry and violent when I drink. Something always gets me pissed.

The bright ones might mess my head pretty bad. Can´t remember shit which is good incase you have done some dumb shit.

They called me Mr hyde.

We need to go drinking one day Obi , Maybe play some Russian Roulette with my semi auto hand gun. I will even let you go first.  :twisted:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Odinson"I get really angry and violent when I drink. Something always gets me pissed.

The bright ones might mess my head pretty bad. Can´t remember shit which is good incase you have done some dumb shit.

They called me Mr hyde.

We need to go drinking one day Obi , Maybe play some Russian Roulette with my semi auto hand gun. I will even let you go first.  :twisted:

:shock:

Odinson

They called me Mr hyde.

Doesn't work because I hear the guns click.

I hear when there´s a round in the roll.

The click is somehow different.. Heavier maybe...

Maybe I just kill you without any games.

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"

They called me Mr hyde.

Your not [size=150]THREATENING TO KILL ME[/size] Are you OBI? Thats a banable offense, not to mention the police might want to talk you.

Anonymous

Your not [size=150]THREATENING TO KILL ME[/size] Are you OBI? Thats a banable offense, not to mention the police might want to talk you.

I doubt you have a single solitary thing to worry about from Odinson Keeps.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I doubt you have a single solitary thing to worry about from Odinson Keeps.

Stop dogging me. I said I like you but you have a nigger husband and because of the current white guilt and coon loving situation, by principal I reject you.

Finland is coping and the ones keeping this place from falling apart are not black dick loving liberals... They are 2meter old mans hammer tattooed finnish nationalists.

I like asians.. Our party has asians in it. No niggers or muslims... Asians work but niggers, muslims are with the commie greenies.

Odinson

Obi wan kenobi?

Yea the police is really interested in internet insults...

The finnish police would laugh and fall of their chairs.

keeper

2 years of Law dipshit, Threatening to kill someone is a crime. OBI try reading a book once in awhile.

oh, and FUCK OFF

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"2 years of Law dipshit, Threatening to kill someone is a crime. OBI try reading a book once in awhile.

oh, and FUCK OFF

ditto that Keeps

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"2 years of Law dipshit, Threatening to kill someone is a crime. OBI try reading a book once in awhile.

oh, and FUCK OFF

Still here.