Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Skin Whitening

Started by Anonymous, October 05, 2012, 12:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

^^Renee, odinstain is a sexually confused little wanker living in his mommy's basement. He craves attention in cyberspace because he doesn't get any in real life. He wouldn't know what to do or how to keep a woman even if he could get one, which he can't.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"Oh the white guilt in this thread.. Renee claims to be against it but she doesn´t have the will to do anything about it.

She thinks that the problems will be solved just by saying "hi mister, would you stop picking on us  :cry: ".

The right wing is taking over in europe... We have seen what these monkeys are and we are not impressed.

Renee is just impressed when a black male compliments her body... Females are unreliable at best. Too much emotions.. Going on a whim and that is why they get themselves raped and murdered all the time.

Wow you really think you're a big shit talker, don't you?

You obviously don't know jack about me so stop pretending that you do. If you knew my actual background you would know that I'm not impressed by compliments from anyone, regardless of their race, regarding my physical appearance. If you want to impress me with complements then complement my intellectual abilities or my ability as a parent. I put waaaaay more stock in something like that.

BTW, I have no "white guilt", I just don't believe in negatively pidgin holing entire races of people like you do. That's something only an ignorant fool does. Get this thru that thick, cheese eating, frozen head, of yours, just because I disagree with you ignorant and racist view of the world that doesn't mean that I feel guilty about how blacks were treated long before I was born. I had nothing to do with that period of US history and to my knowledge neither did any of my ancestors. That shit is over and done and it's time for all of us to move the fuck on; especially the blacks.

I love cheese! I have been cheese eating monster from day one. Cheese only gets better with time.

I do not oppose their success. I want it. All finns want the blacks in here to thrive... We like Finland (home sweet home). We do not care about the white race.

My god I want to see the blacks here to thrive...

If a nigger buck out permforms all other applicants, I will hire him no doubt. A logical choice.  

This is not america, mind you.. We need more industrial electricians to our growing gold mines.

Moslims can go to hell!

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Oh the white guilt in this thread.. Renee claims to be against it but she doesn´t have the will to do anything about it.

She thinks that the problems will be solved just by saying "hi mister, would you stop picking on us  :cry: ".

The right wing is taking over in europe... We have seen what these monkeys are and we are not impressed.

Renee is just impressed when a black male compliments her body... Females are unreliable at best. Too much emotions.. Going on a whim and that is why they get themselves raped and murdered all the time.

You obviously don't know jack about me so stop pretending that you do. If you knew my actual background you would know that I'm not impressed by compliments from anyone, regardless of their race, regarding my physical appearance. If you want to impress me with complements then complement my intellectual abilities or my ability as a parent. I put waaaaay more stock in something like that.

BTW, I have no "white guilt", I just don't believe in negatively pidgin holing entire races of people like you do. That's something only an ignorant fool does. Get this thru that thick, cheese eating, frozen head, of yours, just because I disagree with you ignorant and racist view of the world that doesn't mean that I feel guilty about how blacks were treated long before I was born. I had nothing to do with that period of US history and to my knowledge neither did any of my ancestors. That shit is over and done and it's time for all of us to move the fuck on; especially the blacks.

I love cheese! I have been cheese eating monster from day one. Cheese only gets better with time.

I do not oppose their success. I want it. All finns want the blacks in here to thrive... We like Finland (home sweet home). We do not care about the white race.

If a nigger buck out permforms all other applicants, I will hire him no doubt. A logical choice.  

This is not america, mind you.. We need more industrial electricians to our growing gold mines.

Moslims can go to hell!

You do know that cheese can be binding, don't you?

I guess that explains why you are so full of shit.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

Moslims can go to hell!

You do know that cheese can be binding, don't you?

I guess that explains why you are so full of shit.  :lol:

Yea but I just I love cheese. My mother always stocks up on cheese when I come to visit.

If it smells bad, it is delicious on bread.

Good food these southerners make...

Odinson

Call me.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

OMG we are comparing genetics to black jack now. Christ I thought you of all people were smarter than this. Maybe instead of beating your chest while claiming that your brain is so big you should do a little research. When it comes to human genetics race does not exist. Therefore we are pretty much the same with the exceptions being for skin, eye and hair color.

"DNA studies do not indicate that separate classifiable subspecies (races) exist within modern humans. While different genes for physical traits such as skin and hair color can be identified between individuals, no consistent patterns of genes across the human genome exist to distinguish one race from another. There also is no genetic basis for divisions of human ethnicity. People who have lived in the same geographic region for many generations may have some alleles in common, but no allele will be found in all members of one population and in no members of any other."

"In other words, while the concept of separate human sub-species called "races" was developed four hundred years ago, during a time when white supremacists and the slave trade were seeking to justify the enslavement of Blacks, as well as the social, economic and political exaltation of whites, however, the most recent in-depth study of human DNA ever completed has shown that "race" does not exist."

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/human-genome-project-announces-race-does-not-exist">http://www.nowpublic.com/world/human-ge ... -not-exist">http://www.nowpublic.com/world/human-genome-project-announces-race-does-not-exist

Oh I'm sorry, did I take your IQ down a few steps? The next time you start making IQ comparisons, remember who you are fucking talking to. It will save you from looking like a schmuck.

of course i remember who i am talking too...you are smart, funny and i like you...which is why i am taking it easy on your american white guilt non-reality.......otherwise i would disregard your position as the ramblings of a crazy white female......now

my position is known....it is the correct position.....it is verifiable and proven and i am done typing with my fingers on this subject.......and no, my IQ has basically remained the same since it was first tested in grade 12.....in spite of the approximate 40 thousand litres of vodka that has circulated through it over these many years.....now go high five your schmuck buddy,Homero.

Well we can agree to disagree on this. You have your point of view and I have mine. Fortunately for me mine can be supported by scientific fact. We are all pretty much the same genetically so in reality we all have the same potential capacity for intelligence. The determining factors in using that potential are environment and culture.  Now if you want to claim that the subtle changes in odds a person can use is a change in his or her environment, then I will whole heartedly agree with you. But if you are somehow claiming like Oddball, that one race or gender is inherently superior then I will fall back on science and disagree.

BTW, white guilt has nothing to do with it. Truthfully I would love the white race to have superiority over the rest of the races just as Shen Li would probably love to claim superiority for the Asian race. The bragging rights alone would be phenomenal, but there is no scientific evidence to support something like that. All we have is cultural, environmental and moral differences to hang our hats on. I'm very sorry to inform you but I bear no guilt where it comes to blacks as a race. I have nothing but contempt for their lack of racial success and lack of success as a community. It is all due to their deep seated and politically perpetuated feelings of victimization, their irrational distain for education and their ignorant worship of the pop culture "gangsta" lifestyle. As far as I'm concerned those of them that refuse to see that they are their own worst enemy can wallow in their ignorance and moral depravity until the end of time. But that's not the crux of the argument, now is it?

[attachment=0]waving-white-flag.gif[/attachment][attachment=0]waving-white-flag.gif[/attachment][attachment=0]waving-white-flag.gif[/attachment][attachment=0]waving-white-flag.gif[/attachment][attachment=0]waving-white-flag.gif[/attachment][attachment=0]waving-white-flag.gif[/attachment]

uwin