Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Why is EU so mean to cc li tarte?

Started by Anonymous, November 03, 2013, 02:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"I heard an egotistical maniac who is always sickeningly  trying to look good say she "outed Gary" when he "forgot to change his nick back".  Maybe Querky fell for that? Dunno. Maybe he has some actual proof?

That "egotistical maniac" never said she outed Gary. She said that he had been outed.

I outed him ...... Gary Oak accidentally posted as Rambo.
QuoteThat's not the proof she would like to believe she found.

Heck. I have copy pasted someone's words into a post, ... meant to place quotes on it and reply ... got distracted with something else .. posted without checking ... on a few occasions making it look like I might be that other person playing nick games.

Raise possible suspicion, yes! ... Proof, NO!!
Previously I heard you had some "proof" (and assumed it may be something  like IP or at least something conclusive) so held off being certain it was ho. But  if THAT's your only "proof", and it happened only once, I'm more certain it is ho than I was before I heard what your "proof" actually was. Simple human logic says it is likely ho. I'll stick with logic in light of no real proof otherwise.

You really missed the point of my entire post as usual. The crux of it was not "who" saw it, but "what" they saw not being conclusive proof (as exampled above)

You said "I heard an egotistical maniac who is always sickeningly trying to look good say she 'outed Gary' when he 'forgot to change his nick back'".

But she never said that she outed him. You're wrong for calling her an "egotistical maniac who is always sickeningly trying to look good". What you're claiming didn't happen. I'm the one who outed Gary.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"I bet he wears skinny jeans and a scarf in public. Speaks with a faggot voice and is so shocked when me and my crew talk about women.

For once I actually agree with you  :shock: . I don't know if it is his posting style or the fact that he is always so snippy but for some reason, as I read EU's posts I always picture him talking with a very pronounced gay lisp.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Lame dodge. NOT the crux of it but OK I get the insignificant point of your hokey diversion >  the egotistical maniac  phony was quoting that YOU "claimed" to out him.
QuotePreviously I heard you had some "proof" (and assumed it may be something like IP or at least something conclusive) so held off being certain it was ho. But if THAT's your only "proof", and it happened only once, I'm more certain it is ho than I was before I heard what your "proof" actually was. Simple human logic says it is likely ho. I'll stick with logic in light of no real proof otherwise.

You really missed the point of my entire post as usual.

The crux of it was not "who" saw it, but "what" they saw was not conclusive proof (as exampled above)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

I didn't miss your point at all.

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I heard an egotistical maniac who is always sickeningly trying to look good say she "outed Gary" when he "forgot to change his nick back".

That was your point. I'm simply telling you it didn't happen.

cc

[size=150]READ [/size]
Quote1. OK I get the insignificant point of your hokey diversion > the egotistical maniac phony was quoting that YOU "claimed" to out him.
Quote2. The crux of it was not "who" saw it, but "what" they saw was not conclusive proof (as exampled above)
ho remains the likely culprit in the absence of substantive proof otherwise

Anonymous

Quote from: "EU"Wow there's no such thing as bad publicity...I'm quite taken by all the attention

Holy fuck, look who's wondering the wrong side of the street without his meds. For the longest time you were cat fighting it out with your boyfriend hornung to see who would be the first to get into Conan Doyle's pants. Now, it's CC you fancy.

Whaddya say CC, will you dump your successful husband for this immature, braindead, effeminate, uneducated, sexually confused nutjob? I know it's a tough decision, so you can take all the time you need.

cc

Wimp dick can be worked with. Limp dick cannot

I'll pass

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Wimp dick can be worked with. Limp dick cannot

I'll pass

Don't be too hasty now CC. The way he is always tugging your pigtails at recess shows he likes ya.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"[size=150]READ [/size]
Quote1. OK I get the insignificant point of your hokey diversion > the egotistical maniac phony was quoting that YOU "claimed" to out him.
Quote2. The crux of it was not "who" saw it, but "what" they saw was not conclusive proof (as exampled above)
ho remains the likely culprit in the absence of substantive proof otherwise

I remember quite a while ago having this discussion with Romero about RW(Rambo not Real Woman). Anyway, he did offer up some evidence that would lead one top believe it is Gary Oak. However, how long can someone stay in that hornhung troll character? Odinson, believes it is Oak too because he seems to be MIA. Posters come and go though. I agree, the most likely suspect remains the horny virgin.

cc

ho is MIA too ... except when he is Wambo

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"ho is MIA too ... except when he is Wambo

Hmm, I forgot about that. :?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"I bet he wears skinny jeans and a scarf in public. Speaks with a faggot voice and is so shocked when me and my crew talk about women.

For once I actually agree with you  :shock: . I don't know if it is his posting style or the fact that he is always so snippy but for some reason, as I read EU's posts I always picture him talking with a very pronounced gay lisp.  :lol:

His snippiness is part of his charm and intelligence. :lol: Sorry, I couldn't say that one without some serious LOLing. He is the dumbest waste of space I have seen on the internet.

Odinson

These southern faggots are political disturbers.

Born in cities... What the fuck do they know about current state of things. Vane motherfuckers whom treat me as a crook just because I have big muscles and I´m big.

They are sexually inadequate and that is why their wives travel here in so called "ruskaretket".

Some wimpy squeeky voiced greenie faggot cannot pleasure women... He just types with his fancy phone, twiiting and facebooking.

What the hell is wrong is with their libido. In my house a woman doesn´t have to beg for dick. The horny little thing gets it until she is unconscious. I´m always ready.

Females love it.

If you are a homo... Just say so.

Males talk about females all the time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Born in cities... What the fuck do they know about current state of things. Vane motherfuckers whom treat me as a crook just because I have big muscles and I´m big.

They are sexually inadequate and that is why their wives travel here in so called "ruskaretket".

Some wimpy squeeky voiced greenie faggot cannot pleasure women... He just types with his fancy phone, twiiting and facebooking.

What the hell is wrong is with their libido. In my house a woman doesn´t have to beg for dick. The horny little thing gets it until she is unconscious. I´m always ready.

Females love it.

You use every single post and thread to talk about yourself. Nobody cares what you look like.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Females love it.

You use every single post and thread to talk about yourself. Nobody cares what you look like.

Personal experience... I do not talk with stats like you faggots do.

You are a bunch of small limp dicked faggots.

When you see a female, what do you think? The feeling?