News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

A

Do You Watch Border Security Reality Show?

Started by Anonymous, November 04, 2013, 05:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"My husband and I are hooked on that show. Filmed in Vancouver, it gives me a greater respect for what CBSA agents go through and the calm they show while dealing with slimebags.

Are there really people entering Canada who are that stupid? It's not a bad show, but like many reality shows I don't know how much is in fact reality.

Don't care, it's entertaining.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"My husband and I are hooked on that show. Filmed in Vancouver, it gives me a greater respect for what CBSA agents go through and the calm they show while dealing with slimebags.

Are there really people entering Canada who are that stupid? It's not a bad show, but like many reality shows I don't know how much is in fact reality.

The people appearing on the show other than the border agents may be actors, but the events might have actually happened.

Obvious Li

yes people are that stupid...add to that the fact that most people in uniform are equally stupid and you indeed have the basis for a reality show.....about 10 to 15% of the people you meet are worth interacting with the rest are not worth the effort...so fuck em

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

yes people are that stupid...add to that the fact that most people in uniform are equally stupid and you indeed have the basis for a reality show.....about 10 to 15% of the people you meet are worth interacting with the rest are not worth the effort...so fuck em

Those numbers seem a little high, but I agree for the most part.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

just you and me baby....lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

just you and me baby....lol

We are true 1 percenters handsome. ;)

Odinson

TV is nowadays so packed with reality-shows. Most of them are staged though because no fucking normal person acts like that in TV.

Anonymous

I am watching it now. Good episode too. They caught a German pedophile and deported him.

keeper

I watched a new show the other night, This one Asian couple were trying to bring in 2 Whole Chickens and various meats. I was laughing so hard. The cop nailed them with a large fine.

Its a great show

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I watched a new show the other night, This one Asian couple were trying to bring in 2 Whole Chickens and various meats. I was laughing so hard. The cop nailed them with a large fine.

Its a great show

It is an awesome show and it has given a an appreciation for the men and women that guard our entrances into the country.

Anonymous

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Awesome fucking episode as per usual!!

ok i'll bite....what channel what time....correct name of the show so i can download it pls.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Awesome fucking episode as per usual!!

ok i'll bite....what channel what time....correct name of the show so i can download it pls.....

Sunday night, CBC I believe. Sometimes I watch it on the internet, but mostly TV.  It is always recorded though.

Odinson

Check the border security in China... Outsiders get beat to death or sent to chinese version of gulag.

The deng baby and her weak family ran from that shithole. Now the dumbass somehow praises it... Shaking head.

Odinson

China has not changed one bit... Still the dictatorship enslaved shithole as white people left it.

We call it a failure. We just suddenly left you.