Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

attention, 'space' fans....

Started by deadskinmask, June 25, 2020, 02:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

i don't recall any particular person here being a gung ho space fanatic.... but i suppose you may still find these of interest....

at the 6 minute mark, you can watch a moth fly down and away off camera.... in zero gravity....

">

at the 14 minute mark, you can watch the greenscreen glitch and swallow up the crew and props.... leaving only the background....

">

heres one of my favorites.... at the 16 minute mark, you can watch the rookie astro-NOT continue to watch his monitor to assure himself hes still interacting with the cgi hat.... continue watching to see another astro-NOT float by behind them with his harness exposed on his lower back.... then skip ahead to 18.17 and watch the same dark haired fella put away the invisible cgi hat (while the other fella still holds it)....

">

this guy is a professional.... skip to 13.10 and watch the middle fella do a flip.... his hand and watch gets caught in his suspension wire.... watch how discreetly he untangles himself.... employee of the month....

">

and last but not least, if you wanna ignore the lady in the red shirts hair sticking straight up (despite the fact it should be free flowing like in a pool), you can skip to 18.30 and watch the fella do a flip.... now watch the guy in the usmc shirt grab the acrobats suspension wire to stabilize him....

">

any of you little lunar-tics wanna talk about 'space' now.... :laugh:

Anonymous

My husband and my son are space fans..

I'll forward this video to both of them.

ac_smile

deadskinmask

ooooh.... cool.... ask em to come post.... i'd love to chit-chat.... :laugh:

Anonymous

There is an hour of video viewing time in the op. I will watch the first one and decide if it's worth watching the other two.

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=368567 time=1593111704 user_id=114
There is an hour of video viewing time in the op. I will watch the first one and decide if it's worth watching the other two.

i put 'skip to' times up so you can see what i'm pointing out.... use em....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=368568 time=1593111821 user_id=1582

Hey, that was helpful. The standing hair was funny even if fake.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=368568 time=1593111821 user_id=1582

They were entertaining skinz.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

I saw the guy grab the suspension wire lol.

Also how come the ones upside down have the blood rush to their faces in zero gravity lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=368557 time=1593110788 user_id=1582
i don't recall any particular person here being a gung ho space fanatic.... but i suppose you may still find these of interest....

at the 6 minute mark, you can watch a moth fly down and away off camera.... in zero gravity....

">

at the 14 minute mark, you can watch the greenscreen glitch and swallow up the crew and props.... leaving only the background....

">

heres one of my favorites.... at the 16 minute mark, you can watch the rookie astro-NOT continue to watch his monitor to assure himself hes still interacting with the cgi hat.... continue watching to see another astro-NOT float by behind them with his harness exposed on his lower back.... then skip ahead to 18.17 and watch the same dark haired fella put away the invisible cgi hat (while the other fella still holds it)....

">

this guy is a professional.... skip to 13.10 and watch the middle fella do a flip.... his hand and watch gets caught in his suspension wire.... watch how discreetly he untangles himself.... employee of the month....

">

and last but not least, if you wanna ignore the lady in the red shirts hair sticking straight up (despite the fact it should be free flowing like in a pool), you can skip to 18.30 and watch the fella do a flip.... now watch the guy in the usmc shirt grab the acrobats suspension wire to stabilize him....

">

Cool videos buddy. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=368557 time=1593110788 user_id=1582

">

">

">

">

">

I guess these videos could be bogus. Space exploration is real though.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman post_id=368633 time=1593131714 user_id=1689

these 'bogus videos' are from nasa official channels.... i'll let that sink in and i'll see you tomorrow so you can 'school me on space exploration'.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=368640 time=1593132633 user_id=1582

these 'bogus videos' are from nasa official channels.... i'll let that sink in and i'll see you tomorrow so you can 'school me on space exploration'.... :laugh:

I just looked at the parts you said to check. I might be able to school you on canola production. Not space exploration though.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman post_id=368643 time=1593132887 user_id=1689

I just looked at the parts you said to check. I might be able to school you on canola production. Not space exploration though.

:laugh:

cool.... how you doing? things rough where you are? alls good here....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=368646 time=1593133010 user_id=1582
Quote from: Herman post_id=368643 time=1593132887 user_id=1689

:laugh:

cool.... how you doing? things rough where you are? alls good here....

Pretty good actually. I am going to be a granddaddy very soon. Looking forward to that.

deadskinmask

good luck.... i love my grandkids to death.... hope you get as much from yours.... :laugh:

Print
User actions