The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Joodog and his cowardly actions

Started by caskur, June 28, 2020, 10:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=369583 time=1593801605 user_id=3214
Quote from: Guest post_id=369574 time=1593800296
Quote from: "Smeggy Bawlz" post_id=369305 time=1593618244 user_id=3214
You failures should start a thread about the ssl crisis over at fungustruth

What crisis? Flame Truth doesn't need an SSL certificate, it's not involved in e-commerce, has no user data in dire need of protecting and no customer trust issues in need of addressing. Nobody is going running to other sites screaming and wailing about error messages when Ceedub's certificate comes up for renewal, now is there.

Fix your fucking site you little tranny. Feel free to start a thread about any "SSL crisis" you might be experiencing on your own board if you think it will help.

How long did it take you to fix fungus truth after some meanie shit all over it?  :laugh3:

I didn't touch it. It's Ceedub's site, Ceedub fixed it. Unlike you, I don't pretend to be some indespensable tech guru for brownie points, nor do I pretend in open forums of wetbacks and other mud people that I'm going to tear other sites down "for entertainment".

I leave that sort of pathetic garbage to lesser, more easily riled minds. ac_biddrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=369584 time=1593801683 user_id=1676
:001_rolleyes:

Yeah, sorry mang, you're going to find Jersey Gurl hugging my nuts at every opportunity here since he has no nuts of his own to speak of.

He does have a tiny penis though. Looney told me. It's small and apparently jamming it up junkie god botherers without proper protection from STDs means it aches like a bitch.

We should all be terribly sorry for it. ac_biggrin

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=369586 time=1593802400
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=369583 time=1593801605 user_id=3214
Quote from: Guest post_id=369574 time=1593800296
Quote from: "Smeggy Bawlz" post_id=369305 time=1593618244 user_id=3214
You failures should start a thread about the ssl crisis over at fungustruth

What crisis? Flame Truth doesn't need an SSL certificate, it's not involved in e-commerce, has no user data in dire need of protecting and no customer trust issues in need of addressing. Nobody is going running to other sites screaming and wailing about error messages when Ceedub's certificate comes up for renewal, now is there.

Fix your fucking site you little tranny. Feel free to start a thread about any "SSL crisis" you might be experiencing on your own board if you think it will help.

How long did it take you to fix fungus truth after some meanie shit all over it?  :laugh3:

I didn't touch it. It's Ceedub's site, Ceedub fixed it. Unlike you, I don't pretend to be some indespensable tech guru for brownie points, nor do I pretend in open forums of wetbacks and other mud people that I'm going to tear other sites down "for entertainment".

I leave that sort of pathetic garbage to lesser, more easily riled minds. ac_biddrin

course you didn't. You just wailed screamed and moaned that someone hacked it but then did nothing but piss your pants all over the place In lieu of having the testicular fortitude to take real action

Lol @ you

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=369587 time=1593802714

Yeah, sorry mang, you're going to find Jersey Gurl hugging my nuts at every opportunity here since he has no nuts of his own to speak of.

He does have a tiny penis though. Looney told me. It's small and apparently jamming it up junkie god botherers without proper protection from STDs means it aches like a bitch.

You sit around having conversations with guys about the size of other men's dicks?

Heroine is a terrible drug  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=369592 time=1593803174 user_id=3214

You sit around having conversations with guys about the size of other men's dicks?

I'm sure it is. And I'm sure you've intimate, first hand experience with it, even if Dovey never taught you how to spell it properly.

As for other men's dick sizes... well, you aren't a man for one thing, you're a sexually confused and chemically altered mutant. The sort of freak that people like Ben Shapiro warned us about. You're a simp, stroking the egoes of middle-aged haglings for them to play Sugar Momma to your dreams of a Net Empire that you can use for a penis substitute.

I hear tell that e-penis is shrinking too. Day by day there's fewer people around to fluff it. I'd say "sorry" about that, only I'm not going to. ac_biggrin

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=369598 time=1593803768
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=369592 time=1593803174 user_id=3214

I'm sure it is. And I'm sure you've intimate, first hand experience with it, even if Dovey never taught you how to spell it properly.

As for other men's dick sizes... well, you aren't a man for one thing, you're a sexually confused and chemically altered mutant. The sort of freak that people like Ben Shapiro warned us about. You're a simp, stroking the egoes of middle-aged haglings for them to play Sugar Momma to your dreams of a Net Empire that you can use for a penis substitute.

I hear tell that e-penis is shrinking too. Day by day there's fewer people around to fluff it. I'd say "sorry" about that, only I'm not going to. ac_biggrin

You sit around talking about duck size with other men tho  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Biggie Smiles

I got dudes sitting around conversating about the size of my penis

Who gets wetter when you talk about my dick you or looney?  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Don't get too excited about it little trannie, everyone at The Retard Farm discussed it. A few of Benzover's friends got excited about it, not only were they discussing penis size, they went Full Metal Retard and started spamming entire threads with pictures of your trannie comrades in arms taking it up the dot.

Kinda like I heard you do. That is why they call you "Peggy", now isn't it? Because you like getting pegged like the little bitch your mommy hoped and prayed you'd grow up to be.

Do you discuss dildo sizes with that other anal affecionado, HC Strapons? I bet you do.

Not that there's any shame in that.... for a Jersey Gurl.

ac_biggrin

Biggie Smiles

Okay so now we know when the boys arrive at

fT the first thing they do is take off their pants, get comfortable and then proceed to engage in a little petting, heavy breathing and discourse about my penis just to keep the room hot

What happens after that?  Are the showers properly stocked?

Biggie Smiles

Do you guys discuss the possible texture of my balls too?

Anonymous

This k̶i̶d̶  adult using a phallic profile picture, a blatant subconscious choice, I'm sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl" post_id=369613 time=1593805265 user_id=3214

We already covered this earlier. You don't have any balls.

You do bawl a lot though. Sobbing into you pillow and punching it over all matters FT and all. Recently the tantrums got so riotously hormonal that Fox was compelled to interrupt the Mighty Mudcawk's high level discussions on forum mergers with tales of how you spergers needed urgent diaper changes.

I understand though. Mudcawk wanted out, was even heard to say she only came back in the first place because you had begged her to. Now you have two SSL certificates to maintain, along with god knows how many alimony cheques resulting from women finding you you couldn't satisfy them in the fartsack. A suggestion; the next time you go to tie the knot (or indeed any type of knot) make sure it's with someone who can accept you for your... "condition", shall we say. Someone who will up and snuff it before you do and possibly leave you with a little nest egg, instead of trying to take you for whatever your salary as a broompushing mincing sexual freak of nature provides for.

A well heeled scoutmaster with a penchant for dressing his bitches in sissy clothes would suit you perfectly I imagine.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=369619 time=1593806209

You do bawl a lot though. Sobbing into you pillow and punching it over all matters FT and all. Recently the tantrums got so riotously hormonal that Fox was compelled to interrupt the Mighty Mudcawk's high level discussions on forum mergers with tales of how you spergers needed urgent diaper changes.

I understand though. Mudcawk wanted out, was even heard to say she only came back in the first place because you had begged her to. Now you have two SSL certificates to maintain, along with god knows how many alimony cheques resulting from women finding you you couldn't satisfy them in the fartsack. A suggestion; the next time you go to tie the knot (or indeed any type of knot) make sure it's with someone who can accept you for your... "condition", shall we say. Someone who will up and snuff it before you do and possibly leave you with a little nest egg, instead of trying to take you for whatever your salary as a broompushing mincing sexual freak of nature provides for.

A well heeled scoutmaster with a penchant for dressing his bitches in sissy clothes would suit you perfectly I imagine.

Do you and looney hold hands after you sit there talking about my cock?

Please tell me y'all shower

Lmao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=369621 time=1593806441 user_id=3214
Quote from: Guest post_id=369619 time=1593806209

Do you and looney hold hands after you sit there talking about my cock?

Please tell me y'all shower

Lmao

I'm not personally acquainted with Looney's shower habits, though I understand he is quite the expert on your penis size and lack of balls. Confirmed, I gather, by the heretofore complete absence of denials from you regarding his expert testimony.

As for holding hands, don't be stupid. That sort of behaviour is frowned upon by your leaders, something about it being a vector for transmitting the Commie Cough or something. I've not been to England, theys have a habit of washing their food rather than cooking it and half their menfolk carry purses.

Like that fruity little guy you had running the PI department over at The Mergepit... what was his name again? Weepy? He might hold your hand. Though he'd probably enjoy holding your gland better. Might make him feel a bit better about getting cucked by his wife and being denied access to his kids. Muffcabbage showed me the DMs about it.

Ever think about getting some Real Men on your team? ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview