Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Minaeni or SMP

Started by Anonymous, November 11, 2013, 03:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I am sorry about that everyone, but he is banned again at least for now.

SMP 4

I'll post when I want to, bitch, which is not often. I am not a lazy cunt like you morons.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SMP 4"I'll post when I want to, bitch, which is not often. I am not a lazy cunt like you morons.

I'm afraid not SMP 4.

Obvious Li

him and gambino are like those whack a mole things.....everytime they pop up you have to whack the fuckers back into their hole.......good going fash

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"him and gambino are like those whack a mole things.....everytime they pop up you have to whack the fuckers back into their hole.......good going fash

SMP is one seriously disturbed individual.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"him and gambino are like those whack a mole things.....everytime they pop up you have to whack the fuckers back into their hole.......good going fash

SMP is one seriously disturbed individual.

I don't want him posting here anymore, but I hope he gets help.

keeper

i have Obi and smp on ignore, i would rather focus on the people here i like then trolls. Tired of replying to morons with no respect.

Mamma brought me up better then that (smile face here)   <--- hint hint Romero,Fash, Shen who ever is in charge

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"i have Obi and smp on ignore, i would rather focus on the people here i like then trolls. Tired of replying to morons with no respect.

Mamma brought me up better then that (smile face here)   <--- hint hint Romero,Fash, Shen who ever is in charge

I would like some more smilies too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"i have Obi and smp on ignore, i would rather focus on the people here i like then trolls. Tired of replying to morons with no respect.

That would be me Keeper..

I should find out how to add them and choose a Saturday sometime to do that..

It won't be this Saturday because I have plans.

Odinson

Stop dogging me then, you small limp dicked motherfucker.

Yea put me on PM ignore... Never PMd any1 here.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Help me fash. The evil admin on VF banned me again... I just said Canada is a multicultural shithole.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Help me fash. The evil admin on VF banned me again... I just said Canada is a multicultural shithole.

I wouldn't help you even if I could..

I think I will be taking a hiatus from there too in light of yesterday's exchange..

I handled it so poorly.

:(

Odinson

I think I will be taking a hiatus from there too in light of yesterday's exchange..

I handled it so poorly.

Why not?

Have I said something bad towards you? I do not remember. Like I said, I sleep walk and type.

Anonymous

I handled it so poorly.

Why not?

Have I said something bad towards you? I do not remember. Like I said, I sleep walk and type.

It's none of my business..

It is Ms. evs forum and she can ban whomever she wishes for whatever reason she chooses..

I have no right to interfere.

Odinson

I handled it so poorly.

Why not?

It's none of my business..

It is Ms. evs forum and she can ban whomever she wishes for whatever reason she chooses..

I have no right to interfere.

So she is admin... No wonder I get banned for insulting that bipolar bitch.