Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:34:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Now will Canada ban Huawei

Started by Anonymous, July 14, 2020, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

all off Canadas 5i partners the US UK NZ and Australia have banned Huawei, but Trudeau is a serial Chinaphile ans possibly a peadophile, meaning Canada could face sanctions if the approve Huawei our internet infastructure

cc

Yes, UK pulled the plug today

While he wishes he could kiss XI's ass on this, in the end he will have to follow the other major Western players

He cannot allow himself to be an outsider in The 5 Eyes, UK & US especially (All others are "in" .. except NZ I don't know, but it's rather irrelevant with a smaller population than the province of BC)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I think this means New Zealand has banned Huawei

After US and Australia, New Zealand happens to be the latest country to ban Huawei from entering its country and upgrading its mobile network to 5G. Reports are in that the Mobile Company Spark was intending to use Huawei equipment to offer 5G services in the country located in Southwestern Pacific Ocean.

But the government dictated stringent orders early this week by banning Spark from using Huawei equipment for a 5G network upgrade.

In August this year, United States President Donald Trump released an executive order banning all equipment supplied by the Chinese manufacturers ZTE & Huawei from being used in government agencies. The order was issued based on the investigation provided by FBI that the said manufacturers were using spying software on the equipment (especially smartphones) being supplied to the United States. And those devices were sending critical info to remote servers based in Beijing.

Anonymous

Aww, bless... all this whining about Huawei from people who would happily use Crapple and Jewgle. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/huawei-google-memes-36-5cffbc91bf245__700.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371350 time=1594800834
Aww, bless... all this whining about Huawei from people who would happily use Crapple and Jewgle. ac_toofunny

You lefties that hate capitalism so much should go and live in China for a while to see what its like, before deciding to impose communism on Canada

Anonymous

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/ad5M0v9_460s.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371361 time=1594807896

You lefties that hate capitalism so much should go and live in China for a while to see what its like, before deciding to impose communism on Canada

I don't have to, lefties are in the process of doing the exact same thing to North America. And the cons are being complete and total pussies by sitting back and letting it happen.

And crying about it. "Somebody doooo something while I sit here and post a lot of waaah about Trudypoo <insert broken sobbing here> think of the <sniffle sniffle> why won't <sniffle>"

Pussies. Your lumberjack forefathers would be embarrassed to see you now! ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371361 time=1594807896

I have relatives that have lived and worked in China....no thank you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview