News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10350
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:32:40 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Why are White Women now attracted to Negroes, Body Builders, etc?

Started by Anonymous, July 07, 2020, 06:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The Men that tamed this land were White.  No Negroes, and no fucking meatheads.

THESE are the men, in pic below, that worked harder than anyone now will ever work!

Would you fuck with these guys?  

https://i.ibb.co/nngZV4F/1283442127.jpg">

Anonymous

I'm attracted to Caucasian men Mel.....I married one..

But, I'm not Caucasian though.

Blazor

Its not so much that Mel, the Feminists and the Lesbians are trying to hijack the BLM movement, saying they are fighting for the same cause, but they aint. Thats why we are seeing so many at these protests. Look at them, and you will see.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370269 time=1594171721
Mel likes big black cock. That's why his ass bleeds.

Who doesn't know that.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=370219 time=1594122382 user_id=3254
I'm attracted to Caucasian men Mel.....I married one..

I know you did, but why do you like the White Man?  Honest question...
QuoteBut, I'm not Caucasian though.

Ya, thanks for fucking clarifying that...

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=370265 time=1594165257 user_id=114
Hey Mel, I have a white girlfriend. ac_dance

I only date White women (and was actually married to one), so what are your thoughts, as an Asian gentleman, on dating the White women?

Anonymous

I've dated niggers, spics and wops. Would never date a kraut though, too scared of fathering an angry mustache model with weird ideas about eugenics. Or very possibly some basset hound looking bulldyke who grew up to be another Mengele Merkel. Fuck that noise.

I married a Canuckistanian once. She was nice. Most Canuckistanians were nice, surprisingly few wastes of skin up that way. Unlike their smelly neighbours with their stars, bars and hummer motorcars. Oh, and their Jesus fetishes. Poor fools think their saviour was white, when it was more likely he was a rag-headed sandnigger with a Ghandi complex and a penchant for screwing preteens as was the custom back in those less than enlightened times. I read once in the bible that he "knew" a nice willowy boy in a motel one night, but Hollywood culture has since had that little anecdote edited out of newer releases of that tome, along with the Gospel of Thomas which holds that only men and ladyboys are ever getting into heaven.

Some "truths" are better shuffled under the carpet I guess. Wouldn't want to offend or humour anyone, now would we? ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370305 time=1594200866
I've dated niggers, spics and wops. Would never date a kraut though, too scared of fathering an angry mustache model with weird ideas about eugenics. Or very possibly some basset hound looking bulldyke who grew up to be another Mengele Merkel. Fuck that noise.

I married a Canuckistanian once. She was nice. Most Canuckistanians were nice, surprisingly few wastes of skin up that way. Unlike their smelly neighbours with their stars, bars and hummer motorcars. Oh, and their Jesus fetishes. Poor fools think their saviour was white, when it was more likely he was a rag-headed sandnigger with a Ghandi complex and a penchant for screwing preteens as was the custom back in those less than enlightened times. I read once in the bible that he "knew" a nice willowy boy in a motel one night, but Hollywood culture has since had that little anecdote edited out of newer releases of that tome, along with the Gospel of Thomas which holds that only men and ladyboys are ever getting into heaven.

Some "truths" are better shuffled under the carpet I guess. Wouldn't want to offend or humour anyone, now would we? ac_biggrin

Dinky, why would you post this as a Guest?

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=370307 time=1594201304
Quote from: Guest post_id=370305 time=1594200866

Dinky, why would you post this as a Guest?

I don't think he ever has. I've posted as him though, it really winds people up when I do.

What were you saying earlier about being able to tell posters apart without an admin panel? ac_biggrin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview