Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Shaving.

Started by Odinson, July 10, 2015, 04:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Ok hush you two! Do each of you want to be put in a corner until you can behave yourselves?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ok hush you two! Do each of you want to be put in a corner until you can behave yourselves?

Me and Berry?  Separate corners won't do.  Separate corners of the universe, maybe.

Annie

I bet deep down inside you both actually really like each other...... :roll:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Thats just cold. :D

Not cold at all.

You know when i posted at VF i didnt mind you at all, what happen to you? why do you hate the people here?

I dont hate that much..

I dont like anti-white talk coming from coloureds... I´ll punch them.  :laugh:

Who cares what "color" someone is. They are NO DIFFERENT then you.

Its like saying you hate someone because they have one less finger then you, it makes no sense and you sound like an idiot.

Because they get butthurt when I say something racist...

AND we got some welfare leeches in here who really hate white people... They hate white people in the whitest fucking area on the globe while using our taxmoney...

That shit aint funny anymore.

:2r4ml1j_th:

So you feel like a man when you call them racist names? Come on OD your better then that dude

I quite casually say them.. My mood does not change.

keeper

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I bet deep down inside you both actually really like each other...... :roll:

Nope.  I'm 100% gay, and Berry Sweet is 100% dyke.  She hates men.

Odinson

keeper

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"I bet deep down inside you both actually really like each other...... :roll:

Stop being so damn bitter, Take your meds with some orange juice and all will be good to go.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"

Stop being so damn bitter, Take your meds with some orange juice and all will be good to go.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Actually, one of my medications (Tenormin for my high blood pressure) requires me to abstain from apple juice or orange juice for four hours before and for four hours after taking it.

I usually take my other medication (Risperdal for my high functioning autism) with my Tenormin.

So, no orange juice with my meds.

Annie

Not cold at all.

You know when i posted at VF i didnt mind you at all, what happen to you? why do you hate the people here?

I dont hate that much..

It  goes both ways,  in my neighborhood we have a few of all different cultures. Respect goes both ways no matter the culture.

Odinson

Quote from: "GrAnnie"

Not cold at all.

I dont hate that much..

It  goes both ways,  in my neighborhood we have a few of all different cultures. Respect goes both ways no matter the culture.

Some of these foreign people have trouble with males having long hair.. Then they eyeball me from under their eyebrows...

Like deceptive little gollums.

If I shave my head, then they will shit their pants and think I´m a racist. Muslims and some african subhumans think I´m racist and yet they kill anything white.

They dont respect our culture at all.. They think they are winning us because they get a free education/welfare..

They have no honour.. Their honour is in killing their daughters when they wanna some nordic dynamite.

I´m on the edge about anti-white talk.. Has to be a really weally good friend for it to pass.

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "GrAnnie"

Not cold at all.

I dont hate that much..

Some of these foreign people have trouble with males having long hair.. Then they eyeball me from under their eyebrows...

Like deceptive little gollums.

If I shave my head, then they will shit their pants and think I´m a racist. Muslims and some african subhumans think I´m racist and yet they kill anything white.

They dont respect our culture at all.. They think they are winning us because they get a free education/welfare..

They have no honour.. Their honour is in killing their daughters when they wanna some nordic dynamite.

I´m on the edge about anti-white talk.. Has to be a really weally good friend for it to pass.

Males aren't supposed to have long hair.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=77794 time=1436515560 user_id=136
Shaved Annie.

I´m european and I dont shave.

You should shave your unibrow. At least in the middle.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview