Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Woke fragility

Started by Anonymous, July 10, 2020, 11:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Incredible post_id=370790 time=1594439440Fuck are you all dumb.

You forget this thread already Mel.

https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12291">https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12291

Let me refresh your memory, it was one of the very few times, you had a moment of lucidity. To quote you, you are "drunk and shit posting for countless hours" again.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Incredible post_id=370792 time=1594439924Fuck are you all dumb.

Repeating your whining. You do that the drunker you get.

Anonymous

Dinesh D'Souza exposes woke hypocrisy.

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

Quote from: Incredible post_id=370792 time=1594439924Fuck are you all dumb.

It's absolutely incredible, isn't it?  I have lost count as to how many times I've tried to explain to these 'tards how Guest posting works, but a concept so simple that a five-year-old could grasp, they cannot...

They are literally mentally ill, to believe that I sit here 24/7 pretending to be different Guests.  They cannot grasp any other concept.

It's why I don't put forth much effort here to actually attempt any form of intelligent conversation with these idiots, since they are quite literally retarded...   :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=370789 time=1594439380 user_id=56
The woke are weak.

[media]
">
[/media]

Both sides fight like niggers and fags.

Not a dimes difference between them.

Anonymous

Mel. I don't mean to interrupt your conversation with yourself, but if you still enjoy videos when you are drunk and depressed watch this one.

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=370800 time=1594443917 user_id=1689
Mel. I don't mean to interrupt your conversation with yourself, but if you still enjoy videos when you are drunk and depressed watch this one.

[media]
">
[/media]

A liberal farts degree from the US or Canada means you can only regurgitate what woke professors drill into their empty heads.

Odinson

Quote from: "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" post_id=370805 time=1594445269
Quote from: Herman post_id=370800 time=1594443917 user_id=1689

[media]
">
[/media]

A liberal farts degree from the US or Canada means you can only regurgitate what woke professors drill into their empty heads.

AOC!

Lets make love, not hate.

Anonymous

Cover your eyes progtards,

Trump On Black People Killed By Police: 'So Are White People'

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/14/trump-on-black-people-killed-by-police-so-are-white-people/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=jeYz8fcJGhaNaO6tdq_pXsLgGpT5ssT4jt4vJGS7">https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/14/trum ... T4jt4vJGS7">https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/14/trump-on-black-people-killed-by-police-so-are-white-people/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=jeYz8fcJGhaNaO6tdq_pXsLgGpT5ssT4jt4vJGS7

President Donald Trump dismissed the notion that black Americans are being killed by police in disproportionate numbers Tuesday, telling CBS News' Catherine Herridge that police kill white Americans too.

"Let's talk about George Floyd," Herridge began. "You said George Floyd's death was a terrible thing. Why are African Americans still dying at the hands of law enforcement in this country?"

"And so are white people," Trump responded. "So are white people. What a terrible question to ask. So are white people — more white people, by the way, more white people."

Herridge also asked Trump about his disdain for movements against Confederate monuments and symbols, which he argued are freedom of speech issues.

"All I say is freedom of speech. It's very simple. My attitude is freedom of speech. Very strong views on the Confederate flag. With me, it's freedom of speech. Very simple. Like it, don't like it, it's freedom of speech."

Oak

A lot of privilege fragility in this thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=372145 time=1595298602 user_id=3271

Woke and privilege go hand in glove.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=372145 time=1595298602 user_id=3271

I'm privileged, I admit it. I am physically healthy, and I was born into a hard working family who gave me good values and sacrificed for my education. You are privileged too aren't you?

Odinson

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview