Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Piss Poor Modding

Started by Anonymous, August 23, 2020, 10:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

All the sane people leave because it's so toxic. It's amazing how apathetic people are these days. This stuff happens because people allow it to happen. imagine a world where no one was willing to put up with this sort of bullshit rather than just ignore it and say not my problem.

Also it's amazing how many people don't understand what freedom of speech actually is, and don't know that hate speech is a crime in Canada.

Anonymous

On that note I have to say I'm starting to hate you...faggot.

Anonymous

I just spoke to CBC and they are waiting on a response from the VPD. It's true we don't know the full picture of the circumstances yet. Injuring someone this severely over stolen property is quite an escalation. Legally, even if there was a scuffle, any self-defence needs to be proportionate. If someone assaults you, you don't get to assault them causing bodily harm in return, that is disproportionate, no matter who started it. Hopefully video will come out.

That doesn't give you the right to assault them, though. If you attack them or their property, you wont get any sympathy if they retaliate.

Use your words to debunk and shame them.

Anonymous

https://media.makeameme.org/created/okay-karen.jpg">

Renee

Quote from: Guest post_id=377205 time=1598240029
I just spoke to CBC and they are waiting on a response from the VPD. It's true we don't know the full picture of the circumstances yet. Injuring someone this severely over stolen property is quite an escalation. Legally, even if there was a scuffle, any self-defence needs to be proportionate. If someone assaults you, you don't get to assault them causing bodily harm in return, that is disproportionate, no matter who started it. Hopefully video will come out.

That doesn't give you the right to assault them, though. If you attack them or their property, you wont get any sympathy if they retaliate.

Use your words to debunk and shame them.

You talk like a mellennial with a paper ass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

"Speaking to CBC" is all the rage with paper-assed millennials.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=377276 time=1598283073 user_id=1974

Ever listened to Cross County Checkup? It is a terrestrial nursing home for baby boomers.

Blurt

Quote from: "Rex Murphy" post_id=377319 time=1598302172
Quote from: Blurt post_id=377276 time=1598283073 user_id=1974

Ever listened to Cross County Checkup? It is a terrestrial nursing home for baby boomers.

You must be part of the demographic, then; most people still in possession of their cognitive faculties can tell the difference between a county and a country.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview