Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Ontario Hub Leads to ~ 400 'Exploited' Children Rescued

Started by cc, November 14, 2013, 12:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson":ugeek:  :ugeek:
Quote from: "Romero"You're obsessed with black men, and now you're starting to obsess over their genitalia. Kala syndrome?

Blacks haven't done anything bad to you. Why are you so angry with them?

It's so hypocritical. If you're going to be racist, at least do it right! You get to be with black women. It's no different than women being with black men. You do realize that black women are the offspring of black males? Black women have half black man DNA, dude!

Look at character, not skin colour. Skin colour is as trivial as hair colour.

There are silly racists who would chastise you for choosing to be with a black woman. Some guys here freak out at the thought of an Asian woman with a white guy. Kala is hilariously threatened by Asian men, even to the point of obsessing over their dicks. They're all pretty crazy, eh?

Well, you're being just like them.

They mutilated my penis... It is scarred. They were going to remove my penis.

I was lucky... They didn´t remove my penis. I do look at a man no matter colour he is. It means nothing to me.

WTF are you on about now.....crazy fucken finnnnnnnn

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Romero"You're obsessed with black men, and now you're starting to obsess over their genitalia. Kala syndrome?

It's so hypocritical. If you're going to be racist, at least do it right! You get to be with black women. It's no different than women being with black men. You do realize that black women are the offspring of black males? Black women have half black man DNA, dude!

There are silly racists who would chastise you for choosing to be with a black woman. Some guys here freak out at the thought of an Asian woman with a white guy. Kala is hilariously threatened by Asian men, even to the point of obsessing over their dicks. They're all pretty crazy, eh?

I was lucky... They didn´t remove my penis. I do look at a man no matter colour he is. It means nothing to me.

Hey OL, we are taking pledges here that we are not going to respond to Odinson anymore. Why gives this nutjob the attention he does not deserve? I have Fash, CC, Renee and Keeper on board so far. I am working on our few other members. Will you join us? Will you ignore Odinson like the rest of us do?

Odinson

They were going to remove my penis.

I was drunk as fuck and they captured me. They said they are going to make the blue eyed giant less man. I had made a name for myself.  :lol:

I got out. Aunt Jemima gave me an AK.

That black bitch wanted a way out of that black mans shithole. She got it.

I loaded them into a cargo plane and told them when they reach Rovaniemi, my parents will take care of them. She loved her nigger husband even though it was a worthless scumback whom did not know how to take care of his female.

Black females prefer the men of their own race no matter how worthless they are. Black females are painted as being the ugliest females so it takes alot of my nazi ass to love them.  :lol:

The "black culture" which is nothing but gay dancing and making songs has no place in the north.

When you are born as a finn, being crazy testosterone pumping big ass guy is part of the deal.

We seem to be shaped like gorillas compared to other males. That is why they accuse us of being on steroids.

When a guy runs his mouth... We just beat his ass down.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Hey OL, we are taking pledges here that we are not going to respond to Odinson anymore. Why gives this nutjob the attention he does not deserve? I have Fash, CC, Renee and Keeper on board so far. I am working on our few other members. Will you join us? Will you ignore Odinson like the rest of us do?

Odinson

Shen Li the nog lover can´t stop communicating with me because she is a female and females are suckers for foreign dick.

I´m making her nog husband look weak so she is flirting with me. I would have had sex with her by now and claimed the household as mine.

And please stop with your southern gayness. Always some EU bullshit directive coming here and it is always about some southern faggotry.

I like Finland the way it is and I don´t want my fatherland to turn into a shithole because you trash love the black cock. Yet another female mind swings.

Killing female infants is a service to the community. When all things are in order, we have to deal with the female bullshit. "I love big men" "I hate big men" for fuck sakes SHUT UP!

Obvious Li

sure...easy

Odinson

sure...easy

I knew you are a kamaraden... You are just on low profile.  :lol:

cc

This post was made by Odiouson who is permanently  on your ignore list.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte".

Is my name somehow uneasy to spell out? How about just Juha... Is that easy enough for you? Kinda like sneezing in english.

And hows that sexual objectification of males now... Your opinion on that?

Anonymous

That famous CC humour. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: You rock gurl!

Odinson

That famous CC humour. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: You rock gurl!

Umm didn´t you belittle white women?

Odinson

No opinion? Just shutting down...

Talking with you feminists is a pleasure as always.

We need crazy ass females with no sense in them whatsoever to uplift our economy.

The middle-aged bitter internet trolling crazies like CC are needed.

The bitch has spent a decade trolling forums...

Hello...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"No opinion? Just shutting down...

We need crazy ass females with no sense in them whatsoever to uplift our economy.

Hello...

After reading some of your posts I too think it is time I put you on ignore. Have fun talking to all your friends.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"No opinion? Just shutting down...

Hello...

After reading some of your posts I too think it is time I put you on ignore. Have fun talking to all your friends.

And you are a meaningful person in my life...