News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

Now you're fucking with my posts again...

Started by Anonymous, August 06, 2020, 07:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=374508 time=1596809296 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=374460 time=1596774384 user_id=56
Quote from: Thiel post_id=374449 time=1596771437 user_id=1688
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=374444 time=1596770638 user_id=56
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=374442 time=1596770489 user_id=164
It's beer:30 early today.

Isn't he fucking pathetic. He should shoot himself in the face. He has firearms and he is super unhappy. What's his excuse.

You like to joke around, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are joking again. It's a sick joke though.

He is too lazy to pick up a rifle anyway.

Come on, let's be serious.

Whenever Mel is awake he's completely shitfaced. He would pull the trigger, miss, blow a big hole in his new drywall, then blame it on bent sights or some shit because NOTHING is ever his fault...

The following night we would all be treated to a good cry about how he had to spackle a hole in his living room wall because the previous owners of the house didn't do any maintenance.

Christ Shen, you should know the drill by now.

And the bullet would travel into the neighbour's yard and kill their cat.

Anonymous

I was a poster at memebee when mel was there. He seemed like a decent guy so I decided to meet up with him in Langley. He was a nice guy for the beginning of the date but he became an aggressive asshole after about his 17th kokanee. Long story short, he tried to rape me but was impotent because of the alcohole. He smokes crack cocaine as well.

Anonymous

Quote from: Tammy post_id=374685 time=1596910105
I was a poster at memebee when mel was there. He seemed like a decent guy so I decided to meet up with him in Langley. He was a nice guy for the beginning of the date but he became an aggressive asshole after about his 17th kokanee. Long story short, he tried to rape me but was impotent because of the alcohole. He smokes crack cocaine as well.

Old Mel is obsessed with RW, not you.

cc

I was a poster at memebee when mel was there. He seemed like a decent guy so I decided to meet up with him in Langley. He was a nice guy for the beginning of the date but he became an aggressive asshole after about his 17th kokanee.

Long story short, he tried to rape me but was impotent because of the alcohole. He smokes crack cocaine as well.

I have to question the truth of that

mel couldn't rape a blowup doll
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Erica Mena

You had me til "alcohole"
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=374799 time=1596937872 user_id=2845

You had me til "alcohole"

me too

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview