News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Relaxing 6x tune songs you once drove to...

Started by Frood, August 08, 2020, 11:16:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

">

">

">

">

Name your poisons...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=374663 time=1596899764 user_id=1676
">

">

">

">

">

">

Name your poisons...

The third and fifth songs. :thumbup:

cc

QuoteThe third and fifth songs. :thumbup:

All are good choices, those 2 spectacular

I so enjoyed S & G at their best .. must post these favorites from their Special Night

We have this very special night,  "The Concert in Central Park" DVD. The entire evening was them at their very best

This one gives me goosebumps .. ending with peace

">

Love this one - Wish only they had found a way to have "some" duet in it

">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Joe Biden

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6F_S4LbdpE&list=PL_UCF1Fbh6zbefQbXYDjD9-F2shfhjicY">
... F2shfhjicY">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6F_S4LbdpE&list=PL_UCF1Fbh6zbefQbXYDjD9-F2shfhjicY[/media]

Renee

Simon and Garfunkel's America is one of my very favorites...It has been since I first pulled the Bookends album out of my parent's record collection.

The B side...

">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Renee, I know you don't like popular music, but this is my favourite Simon and Garfunkel song.

[media]
">
[/media]

Frood

My first album was greatest hits. Kept stealing it from my parents record collection and trying to put it on the record player with my little toddler hands...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=374764 time=1596932126 user_id=3254
Renee, I know you don't like popular music, but this is my favourite Simon and Garfunkel song.

[media]
">
[/media]

Fash, as you also appreciate this song, and because poetry is  the essence of it,

I just came across this offering of appreciation from another great poet and great reader of poetry

NOTE: It started strange - Might have to drag back to start

">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

[media]
">
[/media]

:confused1: I'm a bit confused by that statement. How many years did I spend here pumping up the "Pulse" thread with what would be called "popular music"? Too bad most of what made that thread are broken links and dead videos now.

BTW, nice choice in S&G songs. The Sound of Silence always reminds me of "The Graduate" which is one of my favorite films.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=374862 time=1596946846 user_id=88

[media]
">
[/media]

Fash, as you also appreciate this song, and because poetry is  the essence of it,

I just came across this offering of appreciation from another great poet and great reader of poetry

NOTE: It started strange - Might have to drag back to start

">

A very nice version cc.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=374883 time=1596979837 user_id=156
 :confused1: I'm a bit confused by that statement. How many years did I spend here pumping up the "Pulse" thread with what would be called "popular music"? Too bad most of what made that thread are broken links and dead videos now.

BTW, nice choice in S&G songs. The Sound of Silence always reminds me of "The Graduate" which is one of my favorite films.

I just meant that you've posted a lot of songs over the years....and a lot of those songs I never heard of.

Print
User actions