Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Portland

Started by Anonymous, August 11, 2020, 02:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375942 time=1597549511 user_id=1974
It's the PNW, Mel.

Where else are they gonna go? Mobile? Corpus Christi?

That's true...  They've gotta go somewhere I guess!  Most areas outside of Portland and Seattle aren't that bad though, IMHO.  There are worst places to live...

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375948 time=1597550094 user_id=1974
Yeah, Nelson comes to mind.

You may not believe it, but Nelson is a highly desirable place to live, and that's reflected in property values...  It's kind of a neat town, in that it has more restored heritage buildings per capita than anywhere else in BC.

It's also fairly progressive, at least compared to the surrounding area, so you might even get away with your 'alternative lifestyle' there!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Roxanne was filmed in Nelson, except in the movie I think they changed it to Nelson, Colorado...

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375977 time=1597564357 user_id=1974
Roxanne is in Portland.

Andrea is in Armstrong.

Blurt

Damn, Mel.

We're womanless.

What are we gonna do, bro?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

For now, not much I figure...  I've rolled solo most of my life, so I'm sorta used to the single lifestyle.  What I have learned though, is that trying to look for love often leads to all the wrong places.  At least with me, I found my now Ex when I least expected it, in an environment where I wasn't expecting it.  Basically I was just visiting my Grandmother in the old folks home, on a fairly regular basis, during her time there before she passed away.

Anonymous

While I don't regret the experience at all, it has taught me what I already kind of knew...  People are generally full of shit, and will leave when they have no further use for you.  I've had a dozen+ one-night-stands/short term relationships, and of course an intelligent person would not expect those to last...

I'm usually a very good judge of character though, so when this girl proclaimed her 'undying love for me forever,' even asking me for marriage (which I made happen), I thought things were off to a good start.  I didn't really change, but she eventually did.  And then you get tossed to the side...  She had a good life with me.  Not a worry in the world.  She didn't even have to lift a finger, which was a good thing, as she was fucking lazy and didn't like lifting fingers in the first place.

So to sum it up, I'm not really in a big rush to recreate this again.  The simpletons on this forum can go on and on about me being an incel, that I'm this, that I'm that...  It shows more of whom they really are to be honest...  I've experienced enough with the opposite sex in my lifetime, that for now the lesser of two evils is to keep a low profile, do my own thing, and take care of my own shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jian yang" post_id=375987 time=1597571442i eat the fish

All Chinks do!   :laugh:

I remember when they had to crack down at the White Rock pier, because the Chinks were crab fishing the place dry, and not adhering to the minimal throwback size requirements...

Chinks will eat, and strip anything bare, just like locusts, if they are permitted to do so.

Anonymous

Chinks strip the Blackberry bushes in Langley of their berries, even though they don't live there.  They leave nothing for anyone else.

Chinks aren't like White people...  We see something, and we'll take a few to eat.  

Chinks see a free-for-all, and will strip those berries clean.  I can't possibly imagine those Chinks eating that many berries, but they will strip those berries just like locusts.

And they don't even care.  I've sat there and watched them with a dirty look, and those Gooks literally could not give a fuck.

Locusts, is all they are.

Blurt

Berry? This true? You ever been stripped bare by a Chinese national?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375995 time=1597574408 user_id=1974
Berry? This true? You ever been stripped bare by a Chinese national?

I'm not making this shit up...  I know you need your left wing for your alternative lifestyle, but understand that you have to keep your right wing on also, regardless of what the media pumps out...

Blurt

I don't go by the media. I go by what I see.

And what I see is this: every wild or cultivated edible that I've ever seen being picked clean was being picked clean by White folks, usually women.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview