The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Who finds this Avatar offensive?

Started by keeper, September 15, 2013, 08:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

Hi Fashion Lady :)

I had a few complaints when I used that avatar, most just though it was unnerving, and creepy.

I made it blue, and still they thought it was creepy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hi Fashion Lady :)

I had a few complaints when I used that avatar, most just though it was unnerving, and creepy. I made it blue, and still they thought it was creepy

Hello Mr. Blue Frost, I don't find it to be so.

keeper

I had a few complaints when I used that avatar, most just though it was unnerving, and creepy.

Hey Pal, You are a Bit late to this thread, When i posted this i had one of those Pencil Avatars of a kid (which i thought was having a temper tantrum) Stepping on a babys head, at the time i didnt notice it, Sharlee asked me to remove it and out of respect for her i did.

This isnt the Avatar i had when i made this

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Hey Pal, You are a Bit late to this thread, When i posted this i had one of those Pencil Avatars of a kid (which i thought was having a temper tantrum) Stepping on a babys head, at the time i didnt notice it, Sharlee asked me to remove it and out of respect for her i did.

If it was someone else, I might be concerned about it. Since it was a stable guy like you, I wan't.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"(GASP) YOU WANT? (BLUSH)

Up to you whether you use it or not Keeps. As I said I am not too concerned about a stable guy like yourself using that av. Anyone else though and....

Frost

Quote from: "Shen Li"

If it was someone else, I might be concerned about it. Since it was a stable guy like you, I wan't.

I know Keeps, I saw the other when it was up, and though it was more silly than offensive. I guess it's all how you take it, someone always has a complaint you know.

Odinson

Keepers avatar : His anus is on fire when he sees a handsome male.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"

I know Keeps, I saw the other when it was up, and though it was more silly than offensive. I guess it's all how you take it, someone always has a complaint you know.

Yep, true enough Frosty. Some far more than others.

keeper

Well, by popular demand i put it back on the Darkside forum  :twisted:

Anonymous

Well, by popular demand i put it back on the Darkside forum  :twisted:

I never saw your old avatar or maybe I did and can't remember.

keeper

havent found one i like yet, i need something that shows who i am.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"havent found one i like yet, i need something that shows who i am.

The one you have now is kinda cool.