Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Why I Think Facebook Is So Lame

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2013, 10:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"He was a habitual non payer with past criminal offenses so that counted in I believe.

He's spent most his adult life in prison deservedly.  

He's one that had one parent, and most his friends was lowlifes.

I feel bad sometimes I didn't try to guide him more, but I had my own issues for a time. Nothing illegal, or to bad for me, mostly extended family issues. .

I am surprised non payment of child support even habitual is an offense punishable by incarceration..

Can anyone tell me if that is what the Canadian criminal code allows for?

Frost

It should be as long as they are working to repay somehow in jail.

Here when they are in jail the government pays I believe which means we pay through taxes.

The person in jail is followed around by the tax man till it's paid back when they get out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"It should be as long as they are working to repay somehow in jail.

Here when they are in jail the government pays I believe which means we pay through taxes.

The person in jail is followed around by the tax man till it's paid back when they get out.

I don't feel that is a good idea Mr. Blue Frost..

The children are never going to see money they need for necessities if the person that is supposed to pay that money is in jail.

Frost

The same happens when not in jail they just wont pay. Many shack up with another woman her paying while she gets pregnant.

The men usually work under the table also not even paying taxes so the kid gets nothing.

Now my big complaint is the racket of over burdening the man, or woman paying child support, they bleed many dry when they are trying.

Every time they go to court about it they have to pay a lawyer to help them stay out of trouble, or lower the payment so they can pay something.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"The same happens when not in jail they just wont pay. Many shack up with another woman her paying while she gets pregnant.

The men usually work under the table also not even paying taxes so the kid gets nothing.

Now my big complaint is the racket of over burdening the man, or woman paying child support, they bleed many dry when they are trying.

Every time they go to court about it they have to pay a lawyer to help them stay out of trouble, or lower the payment so they can pay something.

There has to be a better way.

Frost

I agree, maybe cleaning the highways, and parks instead of overpaying a city employee is my thought.

Frost

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I agree, maybe cleaning the highways, and parks instead of overpaying a city employee is my thought.

That's a good idea and I feel there are plenty more too..

Jail for missing child support payments does not benefit the children.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hey facebook :?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yes, you are very right Mr. Blue Frost..

I should move these posts to the one I started about the justice system in Canada.

Frost

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I wouldn't worry, I never really do :lol:

Child support is important for lots of people, but anyone that reads this thread might wonder what happened to Facebook.

:?

Frost

Well lets start again, I hate Facebook :lol: it's so annoying

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Well lets start again, I hate Facebook :lol: it's so annoying

I like it because I can maintain contact with friends and relatives all over the world.

Odinson

I like to keep in contact with my old troops and my foreign friends.

Being cooped up in the north, one has to have joys like that. Always fun to speak with the fruit of the tropic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I like to keep in contact with my old troops and my foreign friends.

Being cooped up in the north, one has to have joys like that. Always fun to speak with the fruit of the tropic.

I have relatives in Asia and friends I went to school with all over Canada and the world..

Facebook allows me the means to stay in touch with them.