Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Lamestream Media Double Standards and Fake News

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2020, 04:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

With good reason. They lived under it and witnessed it first hand.

The best cure for Marxism is Marxism.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426171 time=1636158023 user_id=1560
With good reason. They lived under it and witnessed it first hand.

The best cure for Marxism is Marxism.

They are watching the likes of AOC and Bernie Sanders in the US, Trudeau in Canada and wondering what in the hell are we doing.

Anonymous

A prog study concluded metallurgical coal mining in Western Alberta is not an economic benefit. How they arrived at that is an apples to oranges comparison that does not even consider the good jobs and tax revenues from mines. As usual the CBC made it sound like it was a fair apples to apples study which of course it was not even close. Besides, we all use steel. Better the Chinese and Koreans buy it from us than from Indonesia or Russia.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/coal-mining-alberta-university-calgary-1.6243895">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.6243895">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/coal-mining-alberta-university-calgary-1.6243895

Coal mining on environmentally sensitive slopes of Alberta's Rocky Mountains wouldn't be an overall benefit to the province, a wide-ranging analysis from the University of Calgary has concluded.

"The net economic benefit is minimal," said Jennifer Winter, an economist at the university's school of public policy.

"When you compare that to the fairly significant impacts to wildlife, to the natural landscape, to other economic activities, it's not in Alberta's interest to proceed."

Winter and her colleagues took a different approach to their analysis than a strict cost-benefit breakdown. She said they tried to get beyond weighing wages earned and taxes paid to examine overall economic, social and environmental impacts.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426882 time=1636678712 user_id=1560
Jennifer??

Nuff said.

What's wrong with Jennifers.

:sneaky2:

Bricktop

Er....oops....

ac_blush

Did I say Jennifers???

I meant Junipers. Damn autocorrect.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426887 time=1636679534 user_id=1560
Er....oops....

ac_blush

Did I say Jennifers???

I meant Junipers. Damn autocorrect.

:laugh:

cc

You just saved yer ass from destruction there, mate  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426951 time=1636700207 user_id=1560
">

I've thought this was true.

Anonymous

CBS News tweet says Kyle Rittenhouse 'testified' he 'murdered two men'. And the network deletes 'straight up libelous' tweet amid brutal backlash. Lying prog media scum.

Anonymous

Gaige Grosskreutz gives first interview since testifying against Kyle Rittenhouse.

[media]
">
[/media]

Bricktop

The media interviewing a witness whilst the trial is still in session?

WTF???

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell