Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Lamestream Media Double Standards and Fake News

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2020, 04:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503568 time=1686996893 user_id=3409
Quote from: Herman post_id=503466 time=1686873204 user_id=3396
Alberta premier Danielle Smith was banned from Facebook for a few days.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Facebook needs to be firewalled at the Canadian border.

I like that idea.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=503598 time=1687043934 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503568 time=1686996893 user_id=3409

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Facebook needs to be firewalled at the Canadian border.

I like that idea.

A lot do not. I ran up against one of them who was bagging out Truedeaup for expecting Zuckerbutt to front Canadian parliament for discussions on how to "protect Canadian citizens". That was something that on the face of it at least, I felt all Canadian citizens ought to have aligned themselves behind Truedeaup to get done.

Danny (the guy I was discussing it with over at Flame Truth) seemed more interested in slagging off Truedeaup in place of supporting such a meeting. I contended if he and others could put their partisan political boners away for five minutes, a deal could have been inked that would have nuked five in six Canadian internet users access to the Facebook network, effectively forcing Zuckerbuns to the table if he expected to ply his trade in Canada. And yes, I was all for holding Truedeaup's toes to the fire to make any such agreement regarding Canadian's digital safety a reality. Not simply some kickback deal (which I'm sure was being considered), but an actual framework that meant something for the average Joe in the street.

All bullshit of course because nobody would have actually bothered to fight for it. Danny for his part immediately started arguing for Fecesbook to pretty much do as they pleased, partly I think because people and governments the world over treated it as some kind of digital welfare agency, but mostly because it gave him something more to bitch about Truedeaup. Which is kind of ironic on a number of levels, I know I wouldn't be predisposed for fighting on behalf of a bunch of people that were aching for me to fail in the attempt so I cannot fault the Hobbit faced troon afficionado for not forcing the issue. Full disclosure, I also lean very heavily towards libertarian values, so really I'm not really down for letting any government official dictate the communications habits of the population.

But it did give me an excuse to flex my media creation muscle, so there's that.

https://voca.ro/19C3JL0LhrI0">https://voca.ro/19C3JL0LhrI0
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Andrew Ross Sorkin of CNBC thinks the United States Government, through the White House and numerous federal agencies, pressured and encouraged social-media companies to suppress free speech is always justified. Ya think he just might sing a different tune if Trump was the president who was doing that.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=505559 time=1688685066 user_id=3396
Andrew Ross Sorkin of CNBC thinks the United States Government, through the White House and numerous federal agencies, pressured and encouraged social-media companies to suppress free speech is always justified. Ya think he just might sing a different tune if Trump was the president who was doing that.

These cunts think anything is great as long as they're on top. Head in a gutter and a bullet to the back of the head is where they should wind up.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=505581 time=1688699756 user_id=3351
Quote from: Herman post_id=505559 time=1688685066 user_id=3396

These cunts think anything is great as long as they're on top. Head in a gutter and a bullet to the back of the head is where they should wind up.

He is a democRAT stooge.

DKG

CNBC has declared that Texas is the worst state in the United States to "live and work."

Last Friday, the news outlet published its annual list of "America's 10 worst states to live and work in for 2023." Unsurprisingly, the list features 10 red states — but, surprisingly, claims the Lone Star State is the worst of them all.

So what exactly makes Texas so bad? Is it the freedom? No income tax? Lots of space to build? Nope. According to CNBC, Texas is the worst U.S. state to live and work in because of its laws protecting unborn life, laws "targeting" LGBT people, and the state's overall issues with "inclusiveness."

Ironically, CNBC admitted that "there are enormous economic opportunities in Texas." But apparently, that doesn't matter.

The list is especially ridiculous when you consider that data from the U.S. Census Bureau shows that Texas experienced a net population growth of 230,000 people in 2022, second only to Florida's nearly 319,000 net growth.

Those figures prove average Americans prefer the "enormous economic activity" to whatever CNBC says is desirable for residency and business.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=508738 time=1689859591 user_id=3390
CNBC has declared that Texas is the worst state in the United States to "live and work."

Last Friday, the news outlet published its annual list of "America's 10 worst states to live and work in for 2023." Unsurprisingly, the list features 10 red states — but, surprisingly, claims the Lone Star State is the worst of them all.

So what exactly makes Texas so bad? Is it the freedom? No income tax? Lots of space to build? Nope. According to CNBC, Texas is the worst U.S. state to live and work in because of its laws protecting unborn life, laws "targeting" LGBT people, and the state's overall issues with "inclusiveness."

Ironically, CNBC admitted that "there are enormous economic opportunities in Texas." But apparently, that doesn't matter.

The list is especially ridiculous when you consider that data from the U.S. Census Bureau shows that Texas experienced a net population growth of 230,000 people in 2022, second only to Florida's nearly 319,000 net growth.

Those figures prove average Americans prefer the "enormous economic activity" to whatever CNBC says is desirable for residency and business.

Well, if you get your news from CNBC, you should move to or remain in a blue AF liberal shithole!

DKG

CBS News correspondent Catherine Herridge called out Rep. Dan Goldman (D-N.Y.) on Thursday for misleading reporters about Devon Archer's closed-door testimony.

After Archer testified on Monday, Goldman told reporters that Archer's testimony exonerated President Joe Biden from allegations of corruption. In one instance, Goldman claimed that Archer, a former close friend and business associate of Hunter Biden's, testified that Hunter would sell the "illusion of access" to business partners to close deals.

Goldman said, according to CBS News:

His exact testimony was that Hunter Biden possessed actual experience and contacts in Washington, D.C., in the political sphere, in the lobbying sphere, in the executive branch, and that that is ultimately what he was providing to Burisma.

But in return for pressure from Burisma, he had to give the illusion — he used that term, the illusion — of access to his father, and he tried to get credit for things that he, that Mr. Archer testified Hunter had nothing to do with, such as when Vice President Biden went to Ukraine on his own.
But on Thursday, the transcript of Archer's testimony was released — and it showed that Goldman, not Archer, used that phrase.

"In fact, when you look at the transcript, what you see is that phrase 'illusion of access' is in Dan Goldman's question," Herridge reported on CBS. "It's actually not what Devon Archer testified to."
https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1687164079796862990?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1687164079796862990%7Ctwgr%5E036e9dc3bd277365dab9bb7c60f655659dff541e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fcatherine-herridge-corrects-goldman-archer-testimony

Herman

If you needed more reason to believe that mainstream media outlets like CNN are covering for Joe Biden, then you're in luck.

CNN not only ran a segment but also an article about how the current "heat wave" is the reason why your wallet is getting slammed at the gas pumps.

Matt Egan told his fellow CNN reporters that an "unexpected consequence of this summer's historic heat wave, it's making life more expensive for drivers. Extreme heat has actually increased the price of gasoline, which has surged to nine-month highs."

This is an attempt to distract Americans from Biden's failed energy policies.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on August 10, 2023, 03:00:07 PM
If you needed more reason to believe that mainstream media outlets like CNN are covering for Joe Biden, then you're in luck.

CNN not only ran a segment but also an article about how the current "heat wave" is the reason why your wallet is getting slammed at the gas pumps.

Matt Egan told his fellow CNN reporters that an "unexpected consequence of this summer's historic heat wave, it's making life more expensive for drivers. Extreme heat has actually increased the price of gasoline, which has surged to nine-month highs."

This is an attempt to distract Americans from Biden's failed energy policies.
What, he's trying to tell us all that gas pumps are thermometers now?  :Doh2: "Unexpected consequences" be damned, the government are a pack of incompetent cunts that print a fuckload of money without increasing the availability of items you might spend it on. If you don't expect price rises out of that kind of behaviour, best go back to the sandbox and play with your toys.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

CNN hosts Dana Bash and John King showed contempt for voters on Thursday who refuse to accept the media's narrative of reality.

King recently traveled to Iowa, where he spoke with Trump voters. In the report, King admitted the voters "don't watch and don't trust CNN," implicitly criticizing them through caricature. He claimed they replaced optimism with "Trump's grievances" and their "disdain of big government" with "Trump's distrust of just about everything."

The voters King spoke with don't support the Trump prosecutions, oppose U.S. intervention in the Ukraine War through constant military aid, and believe that President Joe Biden is probably guilty of corruption.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Meteorologist Dr. Ryan Maue rebuked CNN reporter Bill Weir on Wednesday for claiming that fossil fuels and climate change are intensifying storms.

Before Hurricane Idalia made landfall Wednesday morning, CNN anchor Abby Phillip asked Weir, CNN's chief climate correspondent, about how to protect communities from natural disasters, like hurricanes.

The question was flawed from the start because Phillip claimed that "warmer water, historically warm water" means "communities now are suddenly in the path of hurricanes where they have not been before." Still, Weir took the bait, connecting "wicked storms," fossil fuels, and climate change.

"Is there anything that can be done to protect [these communities] going forward?" Phillip asked.

The CNN segment was completely misinformed, Maue later pointed out, because there was a major hurricane that hit in the same area as Idalia in the 19th century — long before widespread usage of fossil fuels.

"Except, the landfall of Idalia is only strongest along coastal area since 1896 Cedar Keys hurricane (125 mph) 125-years ago, well prior to modern fossil fuel usage," Maue wrote on social media.
https://twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/1696858220764004737?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1696858220764004737%7Ctwgr%5Ef8086d110d49320297f5ebe95b577479c8e24441%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fryan-maue-hurricane-idalia-cnn-bill-wier

Oliver the Second

So I was playing Ultima 7 The Black Gate last night and it started getting late so I decided to turn in. I turned on our local channel 3 to catch the news and a story about Oliver Anthony came on! I was really surprised as I figured the media would hate the guy because he goes against the narrative.

So the story starts - "Oliver Anthony is a musician who came out of nowhere and whose song is now going viral on the internet *ZZZZZZZTTT*..."

Suddenly the feed switches to a live broadcast of a traffic light pole laying in the street (big storm last night). There's no sound for about 8 or 9 seconds then the reporter comes on - "Uh yes... are we live?... sorry but we weren't expecting to go live yet... well there's a traffic light down and police are working to clear the road and we should have more information for you soon..." - and then the station goes to commercial.

No real information was given and they didn't even say what intersection it was so people could avoid the area. A few commercials later and the news is back with a different story. Seems as though somebody at the station didn't want Oliver Anthony to get any publicity... strange huh?

DKG

The Biden administration acts just like the corrupt regime in Ukraine.

White House urges news networks to increase scrutiny of GOP's Biden impeachment inquiry
The White House has sent a memo to news outlets, urging them to ramp up scrutiny of the House Republicans impeachment inquiry into President Biden.

The memo, titled "It's Time For The Media To Do More To Scrutinize House Republicans' Demonstrably False Claims That They're Basing Impeachment Stunt On," was sent by Ian Sams, White House spokesperson for oversight and investigations.

The attempt to pressure the media comes a day after Speaker Kevin McCarthy's (R-Calif.) moved Tuesday to direct House committees to open a formal impeachment inquiry into Biden, and underscores how the impeachment drive is likely to be a major factor as the White House and GOP leaders gear up for next year's elections.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-urges-news-networks-to-increase-scrutiny-of-gop-s-biden-impeachment-inquiry/ar-AA1gEWxR?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=e2e4f017a9904817982567beddc19a7c&ei=15