Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Lamestream Media Double Standards and Fake News

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2020, 04:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

After weeks of failing to appear in an interview, Vice President Harris finally sat down Thursday night for an interview with Biden-Harris-friendly CNN's Dana Bash.

However, there were a few caveats.

The interview was pre-recorded, Harris' VP pick Tim Walz was to join her, and it lasted a whopping 18 minutes.

Former President Donald Trump, who has done multiple, much longer interviews alone — as has his running mate JD Vance — is thoroughly unimpressed.

"I think it's crazy she's gone months without talking to the press. She's not talking to anybody. She is copying — they would call it flip-flopping — on everything she believed in for the last 20 years," Trump said in an interview with the Daily Mail.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Herman on August 30, 2024, 08:40:47 PM...and it lasted a whopping 18 minutes.

That's 18 minutes more than I'll spend watching it.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 30, 2024, 09:31:43 PMThat's 18 minutes more than I'll spend watching it.

I stomached about five minutes of it.  It was bad.  Bad for Kammie and Tampon Timmy anyway.

I hope she ponies up to debate Trump.  That will be better than the one that destroyed Old Joe.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 30, 2024, 10:39:01 PMI stomached about five minutes of it.  It was bad.  Bad for Kammie and Tampon Timmy anyway.

I hope she ponies up to debate Trump.  That will be better than the one that destroyed Old Joe.
It was awful. 18 minutes of true train wreckage. A prelude to the catastrophe which will be the debate if Kamoron ever grows enough of a spine to step on stage without tampon tim holding her hand.

cheating is the only thing that will save them at this point

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 30, 2024, 10:44:08 PMIt was awful. 18 minutes of true train wreckage. A prelude to the catastrophe which will be the debate if Kamoron ever grows enough of a spine to step on stage without tampon tim holding her hand.

The optics were horrible.  It looked like they were having coffee in a dingy bus station.  She looked pallorous for a brown woman, and nervous as fuck.  I didn't see any of the bits with Timmy.

And it was fucking taped and edted!

In the literal weeks that Kamala prepared for her big CNN interview, Trump probably gave 20 to 30 hours of extempore speeches and press conferences.

This is a total train wreck.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 30, 2024, 11:01:21 PMThe optics were horrible.  It looked like they were having coffee in a dingy bus station.  She looked pallorous for a brown woman, and nervous as fuck.  I didn't see any of the bits with Timmy.

And it was fucking taped and edted!

In the literal weeks that Kamala prepared for her big CNN interview, Trump probably gave 20 to 30 hours of extempore speeches and press conferences.

This is a total train wreck.

lmao -- the strong black and independent woman needed a cuck who steals valor to hold her hand. Word on the street is demoncrats are now wishing they had stuck with Biden  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 30, 2024, 11:04:14 PMlmao -- the strong black and independent woman needed a cuck who steals valor to hold her hand. Word on the street is demoncrats are now wishing they had stuck with Biden  :crampe:

... or at least made her pick that Shapiro guy for her VP. Tampon Boy's a clown.  Her first decision she made on her own, and she totally fucked it up.

She learned from Old Joe.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 30, 2024, 11:08:28 PM... or at least made her pick that Shapiro guy for her VP. Tampon Boy's a clown.  Her first decision she made on her own, and she totally fucked it up.

She learned from Old Joe.

Agreed. I was a little worried that she'd be smart enough to pick Shapiro and sink Pennsylvania right out the gate. But she's dumb as a bag of used condoms and she didn't disappoint

the guy is an Admongesq clown that no one in their right mind will take seriously

and the irony is she did that to appease the fringe minority in her cult and they still fucking hate her anyway  :crampe:

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 30, 2024, 11:10:55 PMAgreed. I was a little worried that she'd be smart enough to pick Shapiro and sink Pennsylvania right out the gate. But she's dumb as a bag of used condoms and she didn't disappoint

the guy is an Admongesq clown that no one in their right mind will take seriously

and the irony is she did that to appease the fringe minority in her cult and they still fucking hate her anyway  :crampe:

It just makes me worry more about ballot fraud.  This is what "they" are putting forward for us all and the "polls" say it's oh so close.

How the fuck can that be?  Are there that many stupid people out there?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 30, 2024, 11:24:55 PMIt just makes me worry more about ballot fraud.  This is what "they" are putting forward for us all and the "polls" say it's oh so close.

How the fuck can that be?  Are there that many stupid people out there?
yep.. that's the only thing I worry about as there cant really be that many stupid people out there supporting this cunt bag

Oliver the Second

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 30, 2024, 10:44:08 PMIt was awful. 18 minutes of true train wreckage. A prelude to the catastrophe which will be the debate if Kamoron ever grows enough of a spine to step on stage without tampon tim holding her hand.

I don't know how you did it.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

The reason the polling is close is because the same people that watch "reality" shows, pro wrestling, and are Taylor Swift fans, are also legally allowed to vote.

Let that sink in.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Brent

A new study conducted by the Media Research Center found that ABC's flagship primetime news show, "World News Tonight," has not been critical of Harris since she entered the presidential race in July.

Specifically, MRC analysts studied every campaign story that aired on "World News Tonight" from July 21, the day Harris entered the race, to Sept. 6. They found that every statement made about Harris and her campaign from ABC anchors, reporters, voters, and other nonpartisan sources were "clearly positive." Every. Single. One.

"That computes to a gravity-defying 100% positive spin score for the vice president," the MRC reported.

On the other hand, the network has been extremely critical of Donald Trump.

The study found that over the same time period, ABC's "World News Tonight" aired only five "clearly positive" comments about Trump, compared to 66 negative comments.

That means while 100% of the comments about Harris were positive, a whopping 93% of comments about Trump were negative.

DKG

How do you think the Democrats and their media allies would respond if a 19-time Republican donor tried to kill the Democratic Party's candidate for president?

Here is what we know so far: Kamala Harris has said that "democracy is on the line" in her race against President Trump. The gunman agreed and used the exact same phrase. He had a Biden-Harris bumper sticker on his truck. He was obsessed with Ukraine's "fight for democracy" and absorbed many unhinged views about the Russia-Ukraine war. His name is Ryan Routh, and he donated 19 times to Democratic Party causes and zero to Republican ones.