Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Here is A Local Single Koots Gal for Old Mel

Started by Anonymous, August 14, 2020, 04:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=375925 time=1597546648 user_id=3254
One of his many pleas for help.

Look, you humourless zipperhead...  It was simply a response to all this mask wearing bullshit.  Probably flew right over your head anyhow, since you zipperheads wear masks and welding shields 24/7 anyhow.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=375927 time=1597546804
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=375925 time=1597546648 user_id=3254
One of his many pleas for help.

Look, you humourless zipperhead...  It was simply a response to all this mask wearing bullshit.  Probably flew right over your head anyhow, since you zipperheads wear masks and welding shields 24/7 anyhow.

Let it all out Mel.....your bill is in the mail.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=375920 time=1597545467 user_id=88
I know Hutts very well. We did projects for them in Alberta

You are correct. They are very up to speed ,, best equipment there is ..

Among the first to use automated Center Pivot irrigation in S Alta in fact

They have the most equipped workshops and tools of their trades. They're also good at getting around their limitations based on their faith.

I was amazed to find one workshop with a massive diesel engine ripped out of a semi truck to power their tools, and the exhaust was used to pressurize the well and lines to the house thus getting around a rule about convenience as the rule about wasting superseded it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=376115 time=1597647543 user_id=1676
They have the most equipped workshops and tools of their trades. They're also good at getting around their limitations based on their faith.

I was amazed to find one workshop with a massive diesel engine ripped out of a semi truck to power their tools, and the exhaust was used to pressurize the well and lines to the house thus getting around a rule about convenience as the rule about wasting superseded it.

You're probably thinking Amish.

Hutts used to live in the US, but most fled to Canada when the US Government started hassling them for a variety of reasons.

Both basically live by the same principles, with one exception:  Hutts will utilize all modern equipment available to streamline their operations.  They drive cars, have the newest farm tractors, and accept most modern technology if it helps their people.

Amish are still stubborn this way, and won't accept much modern technology at all...

Frood

Quote from: Mel post_id=376118 time=1597650565

Hutts used to live in the US, but most fled to Canada when the US Government started hassling them for a variety of reasons.

Both basically live by the same principles, with one exception:  Hutts will utilize all modern equipment available to streamline their operations.  They drive cars, have the newest farm tractors, and accept most modern technology if it helps their people.

Amish are still stubborn this way, and won't accept much modern technology at all...

Ok... I was thinking Hutts was a different term for Amish or Mennonites.

The Amish aren't that stubborn though...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'd like to set up a community like that based on the bund from the 1930,s, if a bunch of blond blue eyed people want to get together and produce blond babies then there's no law against that

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=376124 time=1597651709 user_id=1676
Ok... I was thinking Hutts was a different term for Amish or Mennonites.

The Amish aren't that stubborn though...

Nope.  Hutterites are their own thing, separate from Amish and Mennonites.

There's still a few Hutt colonies in the US, but most moved to the Western Canadian Prairie Provinces...

Berry Sweet

I have family in Medicine Hat that I visit every so often...they have a lot of Mennonites there....the ladies sell their home made pies in the grocery store parking lot...I bought some, they were delicious!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=376130 time=1597654221 user_id=164
I have family in Medicine Hat that I visit every so often...they have a lot of Mennonites there....the ladies sell their home made pies in the grocery store parking lot...I bought some, they were delicious!

Sometimes their younger blonde women with perfectly braided hair, blue eyes, and a fit body under that dress, gives me wrong thoughts!

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=376118 time=1597650565

There are lots of Hutterite colonies in the state of Monatana..

Hutterites have been a force in Montana agriculture, producing 90 percent of the state's hogs and 98 percent of its eggs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview