News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I bought a Solo Stove Titan, SS pot, and collapsible tripod...

Started by Frood, August 16, 2020, 08:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=379065 time=1599227275 user_id=1676
Quote from: Renee post_id=379064 time=1599223088 user_id=156
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=379044 time=1599200023 user_id=1676
Dan and his top pigs need to fucking go...

">

"No Australian will Tolerate"???

Does your Premier have this kind of totalitarian control or is it a gross over reach of his authority?

If it is a blatant over reach of authority, what exactly are you as citizens going to do about it...Is there anything you can you about it? I know you can do something come election time but are there any legal recourse you have at the moment?

It's basically martial law now.

We have no rights.

The free world needs to know this. Especially here in the US where we have little petulant shit heads running around screaming that Trump is a facist. They need to have their noses rubbed in this shit and forced to realize just how blessed they are.

I guess in hindsight giving up your guns was a bad idea.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=379066 time=1599227985 user_id=156

">

Does your Premier have this kind of totalitarian control or is it a gross over reach of his authority?

If it is a blatant over reach of authority, what exactly are you as citizens going to do about it...Is there anything you can you about it? I know you can do something come election time but are there any legal recourse you have at the moment?

We have no rights.

The free world needs to know this. Especially here in the US where we have little petulant shit heads running around screaming that Trump is a facist. They need to have their noses rubbed in this shit and forced to realize just how blessed they are.

I never gave up anything and I shouted and screamed at the time about it here.

See, I'm a multinational who was raised partially in the US. My first shotgun was a 20 gauge from Kmart, first rifle was a SKS, and first pistol was a sub compact Taurus 9mm. All of those firearms have been tenderly cared for in my absence.

If I didn't have commitments here, I would have abandoned the nation.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=379067 time=1599229120 user_id=1676

">

We have no rights.

See, I'm a multinational who was raised partially in the US. My first shotgun was a 20 gauge from Kmart, first rifle was a SKS, and first pistol was a sub compact Taurus 9mm. All of those firearms have been tenderly cared for in my absence.

I don't have commitments in Winnipeg. We own a house which will go on the market in either 2022 or 2023. March 2024, we are out of Canada for good.

Renee

">

We have no rights.

I have an SKS as well. It's a Yugoslav M59/66 with a 22mm grenade launcher on it. I've fired the dummy grenades with it and it's a lot of fun.

My first rifle came from Kamart as well. It was a Marlin 30AS in 30-30. It had a cheesy 10 dollar promotional 4x Marlin scope on it which has long been regulated to the garbage bin. I still have that rifle but its been recambered for 30-30 Ackly improved and the stock has been refinished...It also wears ghost ring express sights. Took my first deer with that rifle when I was 14.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=379201 time=1599314226 user_id=156

">

We have no rights.

I have an SKS as well. It's a Yugoslav M59/66 with a 22mm grenade launcher on it. I've fired the dummy grenades with it and it's a lot of fun.

My first rifle came from Kamart as well. It was a Marlin 30AS in 30-30. It had a cheesy 10 dollar promotional 4x Marlin scope on it which has long been regulated to the garbage bin. I still have that rifle but its been recambered for 30-30 Ackly improved and the stock has been refinished...It also wears ghost ring express sights. Took my first deer with that rifle when I was 14.

:ohmy:

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=379209 time=1599321026 user_id=3254

">

We have no rights.

:ohmy:

Does that make you nervous... :laugh3:

Just so you know that model SKS comes standard with the launcher and it's perfectly legal..Most people think it's just a flash supresser.

Live grenades are illegal even here in the states. But what I wouldn't give for a couple of cases of live ones. I'd set up shop in Portland and I would have the streets cleaned up in a week... :laugh3:

Frood

Mine didn't have the grenade launcher end.... just the bayonet which was good for bracing in the ground at a right angle when taking a more distant shot at deer.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=379046 time=1599200631 user_id=164
We use to do some back country camping...we bring a tent but some of guys would just throw a rope from tree to tree and throw a tarp over...others just in a sleeping bag around the fire.   I would just bring a simple grill...you can find rocks and pile them up, put the grill on top and make a fire...a small frying pan and a knife...and camping cups of course.  Bathe in a lake.

I was pretty young and actually never thought of some of the dangers and things that could go wrong out in the mountain...but we had all necessities, radio and some had guns.  I think back now and thank God nothing bad ever happened...

...I see stories of people going for a hike and they go missing...some never found...there's that one recent guy in Coquitlam that has been missing for a week now on a mountain hike...they can't  find him....it makes me wonder what happens to these people?!  These mountains trails are nearer to the city....where did he go?   We would drive for hours in the middle of fuckin nowhere...I would not want to be lost there.

Now you're talking! As far as the camping and such lol. Thats my kind of camping. You ever read the story I posted about the bear attacking my tent while I was in it lol?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Ha! Same rifle I got, that I got my first deer with, yes my scope needs upgrading lol. My son has the same gun, and now I have my dad's as well.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=379312 time=1599412292 user_id=114
Are Renee and DD preparing for a civil war.

Um hello, wake up! Most people in their right minds are! Shit about to get real!

Have you not seen the chaos lately? Less than 2 months to go! Have fun while you can my friend. The world will change when it happens. Import and export of goods will be affected. Supply lines cut off. Prepare now, and have fun while you can.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=379903 time=1599785210 user_id=2221

Um hello, wake up! Most people in their right minds are! Shit about to get real!

Have you not seen the chaos lately? Less than 2 months to go! Have fun while you can my friend. The world will change when it happens. Import and export of goods will be affected. Supply lines cut off. Prepare now, and have fun while you can.

I don't think any election  chaos will spill across the border.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=379904 time=1599785362 user_id=3254

Y'all might be ok up there, but dont forget supply lines. Supply lines will be affected regardless.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=379908 time=1599785853 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=379904 time=1599785362 user_id=3254

Y'all might be ok up there, but dont forget supply lines. Supply lines will be affected regardless.

If they are, it won't be as bad as COVID.

Print
User actions