News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8491
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:57:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I bought a Solo Stove Titan, SS pot, and collapsible tripod...

Started by Frood, August 16, 2020, 08:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388538 time=1603905681 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=388536 time=1603905372 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388528 time=1603904835 user_id=1676
Beans, rice, pasta, and other dried legumes are important staples...

I have all those  :thumbup:

Lots of dehydrated taters too lol.

Instant mash.... yes, I'm ashamed to say I don't mind it at all with a generous knob of butter or ghee mixed through the hot water and powder....and it lasts for years and is cheap....

Lol me too. $1 too. Cheap and easy. Idahoan brand is good.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=388539 time=1603905887 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=388531 time=1603904970 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=388526 time=1603904574 user_id=2221
I have 2 months of food. Close to 3 if I count the beans and rice.

Good lookin' out DD, I have this awful feeling as well.

Better prepared than not.

Are you anticipating some unrest too Blazor?

Is it because of the federal election in your country?

Indeed.

I think Trump is gonna win. If he does, the Left will lose its mind even more than it has already. I think the major cities will have rampant Burning, Looting, and Murdering. The scale of which is yet to be seen, if its minor, all might be ok, if its major, we can expect several outcomes. If major, Martial Law might be enacted. Supply lines of food and such will be disrupted. Police are already at a breaking point, the line keeps getting thinner. If Biden wins, and it winds up being voter fraud, you'll have some angry patriots, but I doubt it will be the level the Left will take it to, even on the minor side.

The TP aisle is already empty. The media said something about stocking of goods, so once the general public has been alerted, people have been throwing tons of food and such in their carts, like dozens of boxes of mac and cheese and such. You cant find ammo anywhere. My poor cousin, had none, but the gun dealer said he had personal stock and sold him 9 bullets for $18 for his pistol, crazy.

Yep...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=388541 time=1603905978 user_id=2221

Instant mash.... yes, I'm ashamed to say I don't mind it at all with a generous knob of butter or ghee mixed through the hot water and powder....and it lasts for years and is cheap....

A tin of Hormel chile con carne and some instant mash underneath is a meal for two in a pinch...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388544 time=1603906149 user_id=1676

A tin of Hormel chile con carne and some instant mash underneath is a meal for two in a pinch...

Good idea!

I've got packs of Butter Noodles ($1) and cans of tuna. I plan to mix one of each if need be. Its real good for cheap lol.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=388545 time=1603906249 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388544 time=1603906149 user_id=1676

Good idea!

I've got packs of Butter Noodles ($1) and cans of tuna. I plan to mix one of each if need be. Its real good for cheap lol.

Those family satchels of Continental creamy dried pasta satchels are great for that and any size of canned tuna and dried peas/corn/green beans thrown in at the near start to rehydrate...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Indeed.

I think Trump is gonna win. If he does, the Left will lose its mind even more than it has already. I think the major cities will have rampant Burning, Looting, and Murdering. The scale of which is yet to be seen, if its minor, all might be ok, if its major, we can expect several outcomes. If major, Martial Law might be enacted. Supply lines of food and such will be disrupted. Police are already at a breaking point, the line keeps getting thinner. If Biden wins, and it winds up being voter fraud, you'll have some angry patriots, but I doubt it will be the level the Left will take it to, even on the minor side.

The TP aisle is already empty. The media said something about stocking of goods, so once the general public has been alerted, people have been throwing tons of food and such in their carts, like dozens of boxes of mac and cheese and such. You cant find ammo anywhere. My poor cousin, had none, but the gun dealer said he had personal stock and sold him 9 bullets for $18 for his pistol, crazy.

Look on the bright side. Jim Crow Joe might win. Prog money and China won't need to hire their paid rioters.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=388550 time=1603907317 user_id=1689

Indeed.

Look on the bright side. Jim Crow Joe might win. Prog money and China won't need to hire their paid rioters.

Fuck that! "Those who prefer safety over liberty deserve neither" , I think thats how the quote goes lol.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Cindy

Indeed.

Biden wins or cities burn to the ground.

Anonymous

Quote from: Cindy post_id=388571 time=1603913450 user_id=3299

Indeed.

Biden wins or cities burn to the ground.

That seems reasonable.

:001_rolleyes:

cc

And the propaganda is that  if progs win Trump whites who we all know are almost nazis  :wink: will rise up

Which is theoretically  possible what with the gross unfairness / loaded deck of it all ..  ballot corruption,   media & internet platform advantage
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous