News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Anybody else out there only wear pajamas, slippers, or sweat suits these days?

Started by Frood, August 26, 2020, 02:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

:laugh:

I don't even bother with undergarments or socks...

What's the point in getting dressed when you're stuck at home?

I see these Zoomers in a suit and tie or power suit top but I think if they stood up.... starkers naked or wearing tweety bird boxers....

What is Titicaca?

">
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=377628 time=1598423833 user_id=1676
:laugh:

I don't even bother with undergarments or socks...

What's the point in getting dressed when you're stuck at home?

I see these Zoomers in a suit and tie or power suit top but I think if they stood up.... starkers naked or wearing tweety bird boxers....

What is Titicaca?

">

Our lock down was not as harsh as yours, so I wore clothes besides pj's and a house coat.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Renee

I had a similar conversation on another forum with Odinson... of all people...I don't think that guy ever wears clothes. The Skunk Ape has enough hair on his body to keep him warm and hide his personals.

Anyway, working from home does present sort of a wardrobe/appearance challenge for me. Normally it's tee shirt, jeans, bare feet, no or minimal war paint. BUT...there are those day when video conferencing is necessary. It started out as a once a week thing but now it's constant and you never know when its going to happen. So unless I want to frighten the fuck out my coworkers I have to at least make sure I'm presentable from the shoulders up... :laugh3:

No matter because normally I'm fully clothed because I have to go outside and walk down the driveway to get the mail on a daily basis. I have to be mindful of my neighbor's eyesight. I don't want anyone to get a case of hysterical blindness. I'm just considerate that way.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blazor

Im still jeans, tshirt, and shoes every day lol. I wear some sweat pants on laundry day and stay home, still with my shoes on lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

Quote from: Renee post_id=377652 time=1598451681 user_id=156
I had a similar conversation on another forum with Odinson... of all people...I don't think that guy ever wears clothes. The Skunk Ape has enough hair on his body to keep him warm and hide his personals.

Anyway, working from home does present sort of a wardrobe/appearance challenge for me. Normally it's tee shirt, jeans, bare feet, no or minimal war paint. BUT...there are those day when video conferencing is necessary. It started out as a once a week thing but now it's constant and you never know when its going to happen. So unless I want to frighten the fuck out my coworkers I have to at least make sure I'm presentable from the shoulders up... :laugh3:

No matter because normally I'm fully clothed because I have to go outside and walk down the driveway to get the mail on a daily basis. I have to be mindful of my neighbor's eyesight. I don't want anyone to get a case of hysterical blindness. I'm just considerate that way.... :laugh3:

Maybe you should come over here and keep me warm.  ac_wub  ac_biggrin

">

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Lock down or not, I couldn't imagine wearing the same casual clothes like sweatpants everyday.....I don't own sweatpants.

Anonymous

Anyone who has a job that has been stopped by covid had a useless, unimportant job to begin with. I am busier than ever.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=377722 time=1598471279
Anyone who has a job that has been stopped by covid had a useless, unimportant job to begin with. I am busier than ever.

Ya, I have noticed you are posting even more than normal from the funny farm where you live.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview